What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
pf- that pic has always made me worry about giving fresh cut nug to be blasted out, the guys that blast for me have wanted a cut of the ssh I run for a couple years and I won't give it to them(gave my word to the one that passed it to me)....to date I haven't given them any fresh cut, just knowing that they could have the cut just like that.

Kalyx

Did someone say Elmer's Glue?!?......

as acridlab and Third Coast mentioned Elmer's is GG#4 x The White made by Relentless Genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalyx

Got to keep things in check with the thread here is my GG#4 mommy after taking a lot of cuts. Getting ready to flower my first clones of her very soon, should be ready to start by the weekend.

picture.php

Kalyx

Looking good how you like the elmer's glue? Which one you running 1,2 or 3?

She is being run from seed, so far I love her, very vigorous, strong, healthy, good branching and is flowering fast. She looked damn near identical to GG#4 in veg, when flowered The White really made her presence known, very little stretch maybe 100% and she looks like she might finish pretty quick, was around 5 weeks in the pictures.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

marrdogg

Veteran
She is being run1 seed, so far I love her, very vigorous, strong, healthy, good branching and is flowering fast. She looked damn near identical to GG#4 in veg, when flowered The White really made her presence known, very little stretch maybe 100% and she looks like she might finish pretty quick, was around 5 weeks in the pictures.

Looking closely it looks like the #2 pheno. Big fat lime'ish colored buds, not a strong scent profile. I like the #1 more punch, have a #2 drying now see how this one is. Overall decent yeilder and smoke just not as frosty as the 1. My opinion yours may be different.

Kalyx

Looking closely it looks like the #2 pheno. Big fat lime'ish colored buds, not a strong scent profile. I like the #1 more punch, have a #2 drying now see how this one is. Overall decent yeilder and smoke just not as frosty as the 1. My opinion yours may be different.

Sounds about right she doesn't have the nose on her that the GG#4 has. Her smell is a mellow marshmellow, mocha, kushy funk, with something else I cant describe yet, its really nice just not very loud. Hopefully she has a good punch too her will find that out when she finishes up. Still have more beans to go through in the future, excited to see the different phenos in the line.

Grizz

Veteran
Interesting. Besides the GG1/GG4 they are supposedly releasing a bunch of elites that some people are going to be upset about.

I highly doubt they have gg1, its possible if they got it in MI. supposedly they have had gg4 for a year maybe, the first cut they had wasent gg4,

Grizz

Veteran

MD he is growing from his own seeds, the 1, 2 and 3 are just the ones I ran from seed, no one else has those except you and me, I say the one he posted looks more like the 1 phenol I grew.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had asked that some months back. Someone asked me if they had gg#1 he got in MI.. I don't have any experience with GG#1 so I had to ask.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Elmer looks great, I'd love to give it a shot but it looks like the yield is down substantially compared to the #4.

Has anyone tried The Future from Exotic Genetics yet?

Grizz

Veteran
Elmer looks great, I'd love to give it a shot but it looks like the yield is down substantially compared to the #4.

Has anyone tried The Future from Exotic Genetics yet?
there is so many pheno's from a 10 pack of elmers, something for everyone and everyone seems top shelf.

tell us about the future

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Gorilla Bubble

Gorilla Bubble

I hope im okay posting this here, jest very excited about this gg#4 cross I got from Tonygreen (gg#4 x Sour Bubble). Looks very similar to the elmers glue as well.

Week 6, also my first run with smart pots.

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.