What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamzia

Veteran
Guessing something went wrong there. Not vegged long enough to let it recover from cloning looking at the single leaves on the top bud?!

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ive seen some revegged plants do some wacky wacky looking things. i recently had some that had been taken too far into flower but i had forgotten it. they took longer to root and when they did they grew slowly at first then just went hay wire a bout a week after the new leaf growth started. it took me by surprise as it had been over a month and i hadnt thought they would reveg but i was overextending the grace period for cutting in early flower. i had simply forgotten. i was really perplexed for about a week until i started seeing 1 leaf pop up all over the whole tray that i cut last. haha it was really disconcerting for a hot minute. but they snapped out of it by flip and it just affected the initial structure. they were totally fine at finish.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a revg'n GG4 thats throwing single blades the same way. Gonna take a few nodes before it starts growing normal again.

Hey BrainSellz, how big was she when she went into flower?

:tiphat:

JointOperation

i think he said a few pages back that he tossed it into flower really tiny with like 3 leaves on it. after a reveg... but i could be wrong.. but i could of sworn thats what he said.

BrainSellz

Veteran
This girl was cut from one that was stuck in the cross fade. she grew a little something extra out of her frosted calyx. Sounds a little kinky. Anyhow she was in horrible shape when I cut her and she still rooted which surprised me and has been the reason I have not tossed her. You can see the "growth" in the center, looks like a little plant. Gg#4

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always wondered what you'd get from flowering a small reveg'n plant like that. That's actually alot more than I'd expect you to have gotten.

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the complete opposite for the GG I revenged.. I took 4 cuts from my best plant that was in flower about 6 weeks.. all 4 rooted gave 1 away culled the runt had 2 let that took off. She grew perfectly. no weird growth.. she grew normal once she got going. You can see they grew a main stem out of the bud after that pretty much grew normally.. I just harvested the 2 cuts I took from these..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.