What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Overgrow called it. She was a cut off a clone that was cut in flower. Half way out of flower I threw her back into flower hoping to get a possible smoke sample. She was an ugly little thing, one toofed, i mean one leafed. She had about 3 single leaves on her. Hell ididnt know if she was gonna survive or not. She is certainly putting out for what she was. I will take a pic when the light comes on. Don't laugh though. Def #4

StoneyK

Veteran
My Glue @ 52 days starting the final flush...
picture.php
picture.php

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years Glue crew, Gluetards. This is GG#4 next to a jar of GG#1. Special shout out to JW these girls really know how to put out.

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12

DumbName

I hope this is not a diversion of the thread, I simply wanted to pull the opinion of those with the most knowledge of this strain. I have found an individual, I do not know, selling GG 4 clones for 5 a cut. He says he can supply a largish quantity. A couple people over on the bud photo thread indicated their belief it was indeed the glue based off the few photos the seller provided. I know during the beginning of its existence, it was exceptionally difficult to procure; that may have changed. Do you all think this is a legitimate opportunity to pick up the gorilla glue? I know that everyone will ask for a picture, assuming this is not deemed :off2: and shunned, so I'll include one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 13

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
just saw GG4 featured in skunk magazine. They said its mostly saliva with an uplifting high.....

I think thats my feature, if you have the mag could you post a picture? I haven't seen it yet. I heard by Chiquita was also featured, if you feel like taking two pictures.

I would love to see some of the OP's pictures. I know rb26 has the 33% glue I'd love to see some pics of what it is supposed to look like.

I wouldn't say this is what its "supposed" to look like, but this was the previous run. I'll have pictures of this current run in a week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I hope this is not a diversion of the thread, I simply wanted to pull the opinion of those with the most knowledge of this strain. I have found an individual, I do not know, selling GG 4 clones for 5 a cut. He says he can supply a largish quantity. A couple people over on the bud photo thread indicated their belief it was indeed the glue based off the few photos the seller provided. I know during the beginning of its existence, it was exceptionally difficult to procure; that may have changed. Do you all think this is a legitimate opportunity to pick up the gorilla glue? I know that everyone will ask for a picture, assuming this is not deemed :off2: and shunned, so I'll include one.
looks legit to me.:tiphat:prolly it. its not that weird that you could get it easily at this point.

Put me in for for a couple! Now I just need someone who will ship cuts or S1 beans to Canada. lol.:tiphat:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
RB-What does composite mean for your pic discription ??

That dried bud pic was shot for Sticky Guide. They use a photo program that takes multiple images at varying depths of field, and then merges them into one composite image. That's why if you look at that bud, everything is in focus from the closest point to the furthest.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
They use a photo program that takes multiple images at varying depths of field, and then merges them into one composite image. That's why if you look at that bud, everything is in focus from the closest point to the furthest.

If you could please elaborate... :chin: I can't be the only one who's
ears just perked up when I read that, it'd be greatly appreciated !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That dried bud pic was shot for Sticky Guide. They use a photo program that takes multiple images at varying depths of field, and then merges them into one composite image. That's why if you look at that bud, everything is in focus from the closest point to the furthest.

Oh ya I'm familiar with this technique.. The more pics you take the better the final image will be. This is all done with software to analyze all the pics to create the composite image. I used it to take many Macro pics getting everything in focus was a challenge. I would take 10 pics of the same subject. The software would stitch the pictures together adding and taking what it needed to make the best pic..

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
If you could please elaborate... :chin: I can't be the only one who's
ears just perked up when I read that, it'd be greatly appreciated !

PF described it below, but the program I used to shoot it is called Helicon Focus.

Oh ya I'm familiar with this technique.. The more pics you take the better the final image will be. This is all done with software to analyze all the pics to create the composite image. I used it to take many Macro pics getting everything in focus was a challenge. I would take 10 pics of the same subject. The software would stitch the pictures together adding and taking what it needed to make the best pic..

Yeah exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts