What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I wonder what kind of fit Trump throws when he finds out that he can't fire Representatives or Senators due to his temper tantrums.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Detective Publishes Book Exposing High-Level Gov’t Pedophile Ring, Shot in the Head Days Later

A former police detective, and author of a bombshell book that exposed a massive pedophile ring made up of high-level government officials was found shot in the head last week. While officials are calling it an apparent suicide, his family is claiming that he told them he would never kill himself and that people were after him because he was about to expose even more high-level government pedophilia.

Mark Minnie, author of the controversial book ‘The Lost Boys of Bird Island’ devoted his post-police life to exposing the corruption and horrifying pedophilia he discovered while working as a detective. Minnie and his good friend Chris Steyn, also a former cop turned investigative journalist, worked together on the book to expose a government and business community who took children to Bird Island where they were abused, and some possibly murdered.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/detective-publishes-book-exposing-high-level-govt-pedophile-ring-shot-in-the-head-days-later/?fbclid=IwAR1VcJs9O4px0KFOF5UC_TyN9cI874HFuQ6AVuTFmgVaDT9Eeus1ghCrrzU

knucklehead bob

Veteran
CEO who gouged EpiPen price is daughter of Democratic senator

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — As a pharmaceutical company run by US Sen. Joe Manchin’s daughter faces scrutiny for hiking prices on life-saving allergy injection pens, Manchin is remaining mum.

A two-dose package cost around $94 nine years ago. The cost averaged more than six times that in May.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/24/ceo-who-gouged-price-of-epipen-is-daughter-of-democrat-senator/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR3Us_CUoZPXSys38sQTBF65axKQ7L91g10PaFlmC1r2Wa2ABk5iNYhgGtU

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have read that there 14 people who saw what was on weiner's laptop in the file "Life insurance". 11 of them are now dead. The pizza cooking continues in the deep state ovens.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I wonder what kind of fit Trump throws when he finds out that he can't fire Representatives or Senators due to his temper tantrums.

he just threatens to "ruin their careers" instead. his base is stupid enough to do it, too, regardless of how well they might have represented the folks back home before dipshit felt dissed...

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 6ad7dd2211579f026ebd1f85bc4d2236.jpg
    6ad7dd2211579f026ebd1f85bc4d2236.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 16

med4u

Veteran
Donald is head of the Deep State, and proud BFF of Mr. Epstein.
His erasure was not all that it seems.
You see, Mr. Epstein has been cryogenically frozen and will be brought back once we are confident that Chairman Trump's dictatorship is fully accepted globally, and Mr. Epstein's reputation has been repaired.
Mr. Epstein is a sexual predator savant, and is a crucial piece in the Trump dynasty's plans going forward.

A side note, Mr. Epstein had a large egg shaped penis, of which Chairman Trump was highly envious, so there is talk that he is having his own (smaller than average) appendage refashioned by the greatest surgeons in the land to replicate Mr. Epstein's impressive egg.
This side mission is highly sensitive though, so details are kept tight lipped.

That you resin lung? :laughing:

minds_I

Veteran
he just threatens to "ruin their careers" instead. his base is stupid enough to do it, too, regardless of how well they might have represented the folks back home before dipshit felt dissed...

Hello all,

Bloomberg is flooding the airwaves with ads that cut.

Using his own words against him....phuquing elegant.

And there is soo much material and the trumphummers watching their nightly programs will not be spared or blinded from them.

Normally, I would be against such a thing...but this is not normal and fat conald has and will do the same.

minds_I

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'fraid not old chap - couldn't get the old main mast to weather the storm with a lizard - try as I might -

- and as for interest in studying for total recall of books by those authors - I doubt if you will have many that will take the bait - since Trump University didn't exactly do well - now did it? - and whatever did happen to Mrs Clinton? -

The Deep State is currently hiring.

~We are looking for street smart, astute individuals who can tell the difference between fact and fiction even under the most tense work environments.
~You will be required to mate with large Monitor lizards. (this sounds worse than it is)
~You must be able to memorise The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump and What Happened by Hilary Clinton, word for word.

Persons with the highest marks will be appointed to the Donald J Trump Board Of Making Sweet Deals or BOMSD.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Let me know when its on Netflix - and I'll have a look -

A main mast wont be required, the lizard will be providing his own.
Female applicants will be required to mate with male lizards to produce human-monitor hybrid offspring.
And male applicants will be required to mate with male lizards also.
The reason for male to male interspecies mating is being withheld for the moment but we believe that Donald just likes to watch.

Those 2 books are only the first step toward achieving full Deep State status.

Latest posts

Latest posts