What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

M

Mr D

Thanks Hempy I was hoping that someone here actually followed that stuff. I looked at it about a year ago and it seemed like you needed some secret decoder ring to figure out WTF this Q person was saying. Not real crazy about stuff that is open to wide interpretation.

C

Capra ibex

Q is hilarious :biggrin:

I'm going to have to have a deeper squiz myself.

The small amount i have seen reminds me of Owen Benjamin.... come to think of it i have checked how that dumpster fire is going for a while....
Nothing like watching a complete a**hole lose his marbles.

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Q is Stephen Miller
220px-Stephen_miller_june_2016_cropped_corrected.jpg

A Nazis propaganda machine in action.

C

Capra ibex

Q is Stephen Miller
View Image

A Nazis propaganda machine in action.

'What if i told you....' *in muffled, important sounding dramatic voice*

Not real crazy about stuff that is open to wide interpretation.

It is a bunch of stuff open to interpretation sprinkled with a few shocking facts here and there to add some legitimacy all coddled together in a way to make the gullible viewer feel like they are getting woke and that they are being deceived by the big bad group of psychopathic demons who can coordinate with absolute perfection.

People with persecution complex, hate of government and penchant for rebellion gobble it up.

The vagueness is laughable.... 'i am not a criminal, you are not a criminal- they are criminals and they are conspiring to make your life hell and laugh at you with their trillion dollar estates' :biglaugh:

There is corruption and backstabbery and sociopathy, psychopathy in all walks of life.... yes in government too, but there's plenty of good decent people in all walks of life.... yes in government too.

Conspiracies happen.... things that shock us.... things not so shocking.... but you've got to be able to look around and realise YOU ARE FREE (for the most part).

People make power grabs- OF COURSE THEY DO, you are seeing one every day with Donald Trump, the Q stuff is pure brain fart.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
'What if i told you....' *in muffled, important sounding dramatic voice*

It is a bunch of stuff open to interpretation sprinkled with a few shocking facts here and there to add some legitimacy all coddled together in a way to make the gullible viewer feel like they are getting woke and that they are being deceived by the big bad group of psychopathic demons who can coordinate with absolute perfection.

People with persecution complex, hate of government and penchant for rebellion gobble it up.

The vagueness is laughable.... 'i am not a criminal, you are not a criminal- they are criminals and they are conspiring to make your life hell and laugh at you with their trillion dollar estates' :biglaugh:

There is corruption and backstabbery and sociopathy, psychopathy in all walks of life.... yes in government too, but there's plenty of good decent people in all walks of life.... yes in government too.

Conspiracies happen.... things that shock us.... things not so shocking.... but you've got to be able to look around and realise YOU ARE FREE (for the most part).

People make power grabs- OF COURSE THEY DO, you are seeing one every day with Donald Trump, the Q stuff is pure brain fart.

He just waits for trump to decipher it all.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
George W. Bush, Whose Wars Cost 480K Lives, Says Trump Is Bad For ‘Global Peace’

Former President George W. Bush, who led the United States into wars across the Middle East at a cost of at least 480,000 lives, including thousands of Americans, teamed up with former President Bill Clinton to attack President Trump on Wednesday, arguing that wars are necessary “for the sake of peace.”

https://newspunch.com/george-bush-wars-cost-480k-lives-says-trump-bad-global-peace/?fbclid=IwAR2s29wScvF3MQyDf0GlHHQ86M53_SgIW0fOiktPLxDOtlH233REcFPSe10

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Old news that is new to me

April 16, 2018
Founder of One of the Largest Children’s Charities in the World, Arrested for Pedophilia

Last week, Peter John Dalglish, United Nations adviser and founder of the Street Kids International charity, was arrested on suspicion of pedophilia, at a home that he was staying at in Nepal. During the arrest, two young children, ages 12 and 14, were “rescued” from the home.
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/founder-largest-childrens-charities-world-arrested-pedophilia/?fbclid=IwAR0ThsMLQRCmT-UH5RRWXKORRzZWC25beLwjUwfLW0-XvuHP8ILgjqBuL2o

Peter Dalglish CM (born May 20, 1957), is the Canadian founder of the Street Kids International charity and a convicted sex offender . Until 2015, he was the Country Representative for UN-Habitat in Afghanistan. He is currently in prison in Nepal for nine years, being convicted of sexually assaulting two young boys. He denies this charge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dalglish#Pedophilia_allegations

:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So fishy,,what is the word on the deep state today?

Must make you seethe to hear that McCabe investigation closed with no charges.

But don't worry there is always Hillary's emails, ey?

Maybe Durham will find some deep state somewhere, ey?

buahahahahahahahaha

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So, Barr says to trump*...stop tweeting about doj shit.

Kewl, hours later, the wh sends out a proclamation that fat conald was not upset and that his ag could say what he wanted..

Do I have that right so far?

Well, shazamm, not 12 hours later impotus the 3rd tweets he has the right to way in on doj shit no matter what barr said, but that he did not do it anyway.

So, its back in barr's court...if barr had any integrity, he would resign.

minds_I