What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Kentucky appeals court rules jails can force inmates to pay for stay even if not guilty

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – The Kentucky Court of Appeals on Friday upheld a lower court’s ruling allowing Kentucky jailers to take booking fees and daily charges from inmates and keep the money even if the person is found not guilty.

The 2-1 panel ruling goes directly against the intent of the law passed in 2000 meant to let a judge decide once a case ended if a person could afford to pay jail fees and how much is owed, if anything, according to a WDRB News analysis of the legislation.
https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/kentucky-appeals-court-rules-jails-can-force-inmates-to-pay/article_af7c175c-49c1-11ea-b949-a354beb1f88b.html?fbclid=IwAR3ycQMfaT1qxhl6jsHAgaeM07Q-g-FGjuMcCp5Vb3OcBGr8hBUKDiBY5q8

Physicians’ Association Sues Rep Adam Schiff for Vaccine Censorship

A national medical association is suing Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.). The case accuses the California Congressman of abuse of power, claiming that he bullied tech companies into censoring information about vaccines.

But Schlafly says it’s actually Schiff who spreads misinformation.

“The vaccine manufacturers themselves acknowledge that there are many serious harms, sometimes including death, that are caused to some people by their product. It’s right on the insert for a vaccine product. There’s also a fund that has paid out over a billion dollars to people for harm caused by vaccines. It’s enormously difficult to recover that money, but they’ve paid out more than a billion dollars,” Schlafly said.

This is why AAPS supports a policy of informed consent: so patients can gain an understanding of the “full range of medical, legal, and economic considerations relevant to vaccination and any other medical intervention, which inevitably involves risks as well as benefits.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/physicians-association-sues-rep-adam-schiff-for-vaccine-censorship_3220485.html?fbclid=IwAR3MaoUvobErGQS5VzJFUDJY4yBrJe4lG2zQe0BqpURRPWwi2mj4DKO0SHY

14 Arrested in Georgia Child Sex Sting Including Dean of Valdosta State University

Among the 14 people arrested and charged with child sex crimes was a dean at Valdosta State University during a sting in Georgia that lasted four days, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and AJC.com.

Of the men arrested, investigators say they traveled from all over South Georgia and their intentions were to meet up with a child for sex.
https://theaegisalliance.com/2020/0...S9WzMmNLHKB0BRCk0ss4ewhpLU6qpLGlCCbnv559R2RHg

:tiphat:

Don't forget to VOTE....................

knucklehead bob

Veteran
86275526_10158528830098690_2816508234091724800_n.jpg

:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Release all the redacted footnotes, ey?

You would agree...right?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

QUestion If tRump* was acting in the best interests of the country in mind, why is it that the whistle blower is a traitor for pointing those actions out?

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

QUestion If tRump* was acting in the best interests of the country in mind, why is it that the whistle blower is a traitor for pointing those actions out?

minds_I

Because the whistleblower was involved in the Ukrainian embezlement scheme with Biden and Kerry. The whistleblower was conspiring with Adam Schiff in a coup in order to oust Trump and his admin.