What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

M

Mr D

Vindman - Fired
Vindman - Fired
Sondland - Fired
Yovanovich - Fired
Fiona Hill - Resigned
Taylor - Reassigned
Kent - Reassigned
Ciaramella - Still at CIA
Misko - Still works for Schiff
Holmes - Still at Ukraine embassy

In this time of reassignments in DC, I have one we can all agree on.....
And that's why today we are launching Eric Ciaramella for DNI!

I look forward to his Senate hearings

minds_I

Veteran
Vindman - Fired
Vindman - Fired

Sondland - Fired
Yovanovich - Fired
Fiona Hill - Resigned
Taylor - Reassigned
Kent - Reassigned

Hello all,

Reassigned, both are regular Army...they were not fired...fine point maybe, but still in this age of gas-lighting, being pedantic is in order.

Yovanovitch retired after being recalled back to the states

minds_I

M

Mr D

Devin Nunes asked Vindman who he talked to about the Ukraine call. Schiff basically said the answer would reveal the identity of the Whistleblower. Vindman said he didn’t know the identity of the Whistleblower.

Did he lie Under Oath?

Gry

Veteran
Devin Nunes asked Vindman who he talked to about the Ukraine call. Schiff basically said the answer would reveal the identity of the Whistleblower. Vindman said he didn’t know the identity of the Whistleblower.

Did he lie Under Oath?
Anyone who has paid attention understands precisely what function Nunes serves for the administration.

M

Mr D

Anyone who has paid attention understands precisely what function Nunes serves for the administration.

The post 911 surveillance state built on the back of the US Patriot Act is what got my attention 18 - 19 years ago.

Nunes exposed how easy it is for these tools to be used against Americans. Which was my concern when the bill was passed.

Would it really matter if he brought it to the publics attention under a different president?

He got the much needed attention of 1/2 the voters 60+ million people.

The shame of the matter is the other 1/2 doesn't really care because the end justifies the means. Liberty be damned.

Gry

Veteran
The post 911 surveillance state built on the back of the US Patriot Act is what got my attention 18 - 19 years ago.

Nunes exposed how easy it is for these tools to be used against Americans. Which was my concern when the bill was passed.

Would it really matter if he brought it to the publics attention under a different president?

He got the much needed attention of 1/2 the voters 60+ million people.

The shame of the matter is the other 1/2 doesn't really care because the means justifies the end. Liberty be damned.
Nunes was an impressive tool who delivered well for his master.

M

Mr D

Nunes was an impressive tool who delivered well for his master.

I'm just happy that it's been so widely discussed by 10's of millions of people for the last 3 years non stop.

Both sides are full of tools that serve their masters, am I supposed to be outraged by just one faction of the uniparty?

Gry

Veteran
I'm just happy that it's been so widely discussed by 10's of millions of people for the last 3 years non stop.

Both sides are full of tools that serve their masters, am I supposed to be outraged by just one faction of the uniparty?
I see more enthusiasm than outrage.

h.h.

Veteran

Yes. Your excuse is lame.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Maybe one aspect....voter suppression. [under the radar]

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

After reading the liar in chief's tweet about Wray's testimony this week I still have not found any reference to how Page was involved with the tRump* campaign and early admin.

Was Page even involved with them at the time he was under a fisa warrent? the warrent was issued a month after he was reported to have left the campaign.

So, if he was not involved, then trump* can't claim to have been survailed through page...right?

minds_I

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Vindman - Fired
Vindman - Fired
Sondland - Fired
Yovanovich - Fired
Fiona Hill - Resigned
Taylor - Reassigned
Kent - Reassigned

You should look up Hitler's rise to power before you start deep throating this behavior.

Latest posts

Latest posts