What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heard it said that at a certain level,
DC is more about insiders and outsiders
than left or right.
I believe she speaks honestly.

She seems to prop up the suicide angle. Intentional?
Barr subornation?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
than left or right.

It was shortly after midnight in Baghdad on Friday, Jan. 3, when a missile strike ordered by President Trump killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

When stock markets opened the next day, dozens of members of Congress saw bumps in their portfolios as their holdings in defense contractors like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon increased in value on the possibility of war. Over the next three trading days, the leading defense industry stock index would surge 2.4% above Thursday’s close.

The Members of Congress Who Profit From War
Here are the senators and representatives who own stock in Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and other top defense contractors.
https://readsludge.com/2020/01/13/the-members-of-congress-who-profit-from-war/?fbclid=IwAR3_QgboLV_LWzA1PnwJCNA75XEyqbR46TqRMGENsta-9hVah42a40IVH3U

Read it while you can ........ :tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
It was shortly after midnight in Baghdad on Friday, Jan. 3, when a missile strike ordered by President Trump killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

When stock markets opened the next day, dozens of members of Congress saw bumps in their portfolios as their holdings in defense contractors like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon increased in value on the possibility of war. Over the next three trading days, the leading defense industry stock index would surge 2.4% above Thursday’s close.

The Members of Congress Who Profit From War
Here are the senators and representatives who own stock in Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and other top defense contractors.
https://readsludge.com/2020/01/13/t...A1PnwJCNA75XEyqbR46TqRMGENsta-9hVah42a40IVH3U

Read it while you can ........ :tiphat:
They would love to claim it was precedent setting,
if only that were true...

M

Mr D

than left or right.

HuffPo's glowing article about Jeffery seems to have been deleted. hmmmm

“The American financier and philanthropist, Jeffery Epstein, is known for supporting science; he is currently taking action to help a number of scientists thrive during the ‘Trump Era.'” – The Huffington Post in 2017

h.h.

Veteran
I don’t find the Huffington Post very credible. I always double check their stories if I bother with them at all.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don’t find the Huffington Post very credible. I always double check their stories if I bother with them at all.

old journalists creed goes like this -"if your mother tells you she loves you, check it out." also relevant- the CIAs motto-"TRUST, BUT VERIFY".:tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
old journalists creed goes like this -"if your mother tells you she loves you, check it out." also relevant- the CIAs motto-"TRUST, BUT VERIFY".:tiphat:

My old pick up line. That and “grab them by the p**** .”

I’ll back off slightly from my comment on HuffPost. I basically trust their reporting. I often agree with them. But I find them highly opinionated. I’ve never read it and felt smarter afterwards.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Media Silent as Police and Firefighters Battle Each Other on the Streets of Paris
Truncheons rain down on fallen protestors as masked, black-clad riot police brutalize firefighters striking in full uniform, looking distinctly similar to their peers in the police, except that they are not carrying weapons. That was the scene that few in the world saw this week, as media largely ignored firefighters joining the months-long nationwide protests against President Emmanuel Macron and his attempts to make sweeping changes to French society.

Wearing protective clothing, firefighters set themselves ablaze in the streets, performing perhaps the safest self-immolation protest in world history. Yet few outside France saw the action; protestors took to social media to decry the mainstream disinterest in the growing movement, the largest and most sustained protests in the country since May 1968.

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/01/police-battle-firefighters-paris.html?fbclid=IwAR2FkIJ9HFDkk9fgtUZJEQ7eWpUsXkNfQUXKUrFmPEzvrsFoehZtpVcFh9s

knucklehead bob

Veteran
83656532_184529519572123_7958538033999904768_o.jpg

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

In the years after Jeffrey Epstein registered as a sex offender, he closed his money management firm and started a business to develop algorithms and mine DNA and financial databases.

Then he set up a bank.

In a banking license application reviewed by The New York Times, Mr. Epstein described himself as one of the investing world’s “pioneers” and said he wanted to pursue the “dynamic discipline of international banking.”

Officials in the Virgin Islands, the United States territory where Mr. Epstein set up most of his businesses, approved a license for him in 2014 to run one of the territory’s first international banking entities, a specialized bank that can do business only with offshore clients. The approval was unusual, given Mr. Epstein’s status as a convicted sex offender.

The bank, Southern Country International, renewed its license for each of the next five years, but it’s unclear whether it conducted any business or had any customers. Mr. Epstein, who died while in federal custody last summer following his arrest on sex trafficking charges, does not appear to have done any marketing for the bank or hired much staff.

The bank was created under a territorial law that lacked many of the oversight requirements banks are usually subject to, and its regulatory file is largely empty. A lawyer for Mr. Epstein told officials in the Virgin Islands in 2018 that Southern Country had not commenced operations. And regulators in the territory said they did not exercise oversight of the bank because it did not appear to be doing any business.

And yet, after Mr. Epstein’s death, his estate transferred more than $12 million to Southern Country, according to court documents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/business/jeffrey-epstein-estate-bank.html

Officer recorded drunk, passed out behind wheel of cruiser won’t face charges

DENVER, Colo. (KDVR) — A police officer found passed out drunk at the wheel of his cruiser in Colorado will not face charges in the incident.

Body camera video shows fellow officers on the scene where Nate Meier was found unconscious in his patrol car. The engine was running, and his foot was on the brake.

https://q13fox.com/2020/02/07/no-charges-to-be-filed-against-officer-recorded-drunk-and-passed-out-behind-wheel-of-cruiser-tmw/?fbclid=IwAR0bkGRjYDR93YpypbP61O0M3NnoBpWideZds3tpeH62G5d62GSwYZV9V_E

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts