What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog walker is shot 4 times in the chest and she offers a half million dollars for her dogs back, 'no questions asked.' Looks like a pay-off. Obviously she is not interested in the arrest or capture of the person who shot her dog walker. I bet the shooter took her dogs and she'll get them back when an acquaintance of the shooter turns them in and then splits the money with the shooter. Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen.

Four times? Says once.

An international conspiracy for sure. Italian owners, French dogs, Spanish author....

Does gaga drink child blood?

M

member 505892

Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen.

The screws are tightening....

picture.php

M

member 505892

Donald Trump's heart warming gesture of 'donating' his ~$400,000 presidential salary slightly overshadowed by making ~$1.6 billion as president. :biglaugh:

Such an honorable philanthropist.... fighting the 'deep state' with all of his huge heart. :biglaugh:

G

I get it. Your thinking processes are disorganised Hempy. For example you ask questions then ignore the answers.

I think your claim to be a member of the great Scots McNoodle Clan are false. I think the closest you've come to Scotland is a whiskey bottle.

I think you live in a clapboard shack in the Ozarks where kids go to school on mule-back to get an ejamacation. And you didn't go ...

Surprisingly, not you.

On a day that a high profile pedophile and trafficker kills himself, you're talking about lady gagas meat clothes.

I don't get it.

mowood3479

Veteran
I get it. Your thinking processes are disorganised Hempy. For example you ask questions then ignore the answers.

I think your claim to be a member of the great Scots McNoodle Clan are false. I think the closest you've come to Scotland is a whiskey bottle.

I think you live in a clapboard shack in the Ozarks where kids go to school on mule-back to get an ejamacation. And you didn't go ...

Ya poor people from the ozarks are the worst.
They should be eradicated for the good of the party. I’m with you comrade :dancer:

growlegal

Veteran
Klansmen and cultist in fear of being cancelled
The Trumpublican Party its fun to watch but dangerous for America

Cannavore

Veteran
must be another coincidence that fascist symbology is constantly found and subtly promoted within the right

EvPn03KXAAAQ1F9

EvPn03LWgAAaD1o