What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Cannavore

Veteran
photographic evidence of fascistic symbology and dogwhistles is making you question your own sanity? interesting.

Cannavore

Veteran
it's the Odal Rune. it replaced the swastika for the flag eventually but was used by certain groups within the nazi party.

seems like an odd number of coincidental nazi iconography can be found amongst supporters of the trump movement.

people wearing camp aushwitz shirts, 6 million jews wasnt enough shirts, pro trump biker gangs with totenkopf symbols on their jackets, people chanting jews will not replace us, white supremacist symbology based on norse mythology (q anon shaman guys tattoos).

Gry

Veteran
Took ya long enough,, with yer " evidence " LOL
I would say that it is you who has taken quite a while. His claims are far from outrageous, and exceedingly well documented.
For any who wish to look. Quite willing to grant it is not a pretty sight , and do understand how many choose to turn from it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never seen that symbol before. Is there a photo of nazis using that symbol?

That CPAC speaker line up has to be the lowest of scum the US has to offer. Not that I support the current actions taken by Biden concerning bombing but those CPAC guys are obviously devoid of any integrity.

It promotes in me only feelings of sadness for those who cannot see this.

BTW Hempy, did you see the youtube post I dedicated to you in the Kalergi thread? There is also one of Lady Gaga's dogs hanging out with a Brit. ....just for PDX dopesmoker to show my true admiration for diversity in England

geneva_sativa

Veteran
And how about that coordinated effort by antifa and government to try and create more of " evidence " of an "insurrection"
People seeing through the " evidenc e" of numbnuts and corporate media

Gry

Veteran
And how about that coordinated effort by antifa and government to try and create more of " evidence " of an "insurrection"
People seeing through the " evidenc e" of numbnuts and corporate media
If you present me with some evidence for that I would be interested in looking at it.

Hempy McNoodle

it's the Odal Rune. it replaced the swastika for the flag eventually but was used by certain groups within the nazi party.

seems like an odd number of coincidental nazi iconography can be found amongst supporters of the trump movement.

people wearing camp aushwitz shirts, 6 million jews wasnt enough shirts, pro trump biker gangs with totenkopf symbols on their jackets, people chanting jews will not replace us, white supremacist symbology based on norse mythology (q anon shaman guys tattoos).

Yet, Trump is fine with a Jewish man marrying his daughter...

Maybe the "Nazi connections" are a frame up.

Hempy McNoodle

That CPAC speaker line up has to be the lowest of scum the US has to offer. Not that I support the current actions taken by Biden concerning bombing but those CPAC guys are obviously devoid of any integrity.

It promotes in me only feelings of sadness for those who cannot see this.

BTW Hempy, did you see the youtube post I dedicated to you in the Kalergi thread? There is also one of Lady Gaga's dogs hanging out with a Brit. ....just for PDX dopesmoker to show my true admiration for diversity in England

Haha, no, I did not. I'll have to check that out:D

Latest posts

Latest posts