What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

minds_I

Veteran
it's the Odal Rune. it replaced the swastika for the flag eventually but was used by certain groups within the nazi party.

seems like an odd number of coincidental nazi iconography can be found amongst supporters of the trump movement.

people wearing camp aushwitz shirts, 6 million jews wasnt enough shirts, pro trump biker gangs with totenkopf symbols on their jackets, people chanting jews will not replace us, white supremacist symbology based on norse mythology (q anon shaman guys tattoos).

Hello all,

Don't forget Jewish Space lasers, ay? buahahahaha

minds_I

geneva_sativa

Veteran
Hello all,

Just out of curiosity....did you show the same outrage when tRump killed that Iranian general?

Asking for hypocrisy's sake.

minds_I

Perhaps you should learn what it means to be 'comparable'

Endless wars and warmongering are not comparable to those who did not start any invasions or wars of aggressiin,,, know yer history, get over your polarization and get principled

Gry

Veteran
Gaslighting by canna never stops
I can understand why you would be uncomfortable with the claims Canna makes, they are damned uncomfortable to me as well.
Sadly, that does not keep them from being all too real.
I wish you bountiful and potent harvests.

minds_I

Veteran
Perhaps you should learn what it means to be 'comparable'
Endless wars and warmongers are not comparable to those who did not start any invasions or wars of aggressiin,,, know yer history, get over your polarization and get principled

Hello all,

Perhaps you should learn not to show your blatant hypocrisy, ay?

And while I am at it...it was right wing policies that got us into the middle east conflicts...going back to the early 50's and the quest for oil.

Do you know your history...I wonder.

minds_I

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's not an Odal rune. It has the serifs or wings at the bottom.

It's a bastardized version used by the Volksdeutsch SS... and apparently modern day white supremacists.

Cannavore

Veteran
Nice, so biden is continuing with left wing - right wing war hawk policy,,, nice
biden is a republican who's woke on social issues. aka a capitalist. if you think he's anything else you're xxxxxxxx.

if you xxxxx acutally were accurate in your assessments you'd dominate

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- oh jeez - can we not have these daft name-calling sessions? - it does lower the tone of conversation around here - if you are just here to call others silly names -

Latest posts

Latest posts