What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems Greta is now being charged in India for a criminal conspiracy
—————————————- —————————————
“Take your army to the haunted forest and get me that girl and her little dog unharmed. Do what you want with the others”

[iframe1]SESI19h4wDo[/iframe1]

Oh no! Those monkeys are real???!!!!! And Hempy knew it all along?

Absolem

Says the person who accuses everybody of being "Deep State" or a "Pedo".

So, you casually and wrongfully just accuse 'fellow Americans' of radical violence and hatred? How is that any different than, say, anti-semitism? Baseless stereotyping much?

Another Gem.

That's because the 'rioters' are about to be exposed as 'nevertrumpers.'

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.

redlaser

Veteran
Oh no! Those monkeys are real???!!!!! And Hempy knew it all along?

Not sure if he had the clearance to know before hand but he knows now. The monkeys are doing more deep state side jobs these days.
Not all can fly, some utilize public transportation.
[iframe1]A5u4QA15ta0[/iframe1]

imiubu

I noticed that the Gretta Thurnburg story from last week has not received many headlines.

It seems Gretta is now being charged in Idia for a criminal conspiracy. She seems to have accidentally posted someone else's email to her which directed her on what to say. A script, if you will. So, this shows that, as many expected, she was simply an operative of the deep state and China.

Greta is being/ has been, used. She is just an unwitting puppet unfortunately.

redlaser

Veteran
My cousin is on her third monkey, probably should have stopped at the second one. The ones she has had don’t like other humans much and know when someone doesn’t like them. ( like my aunt) Not sure if she is deep state.
[iframe1]FATKDfkfecI[/iframe1]

Hempy McNoodle

Dog walker is shot 4 times in the chest and she offers a half million dollars for her dogs back, 'no questions asked.' Looks like a pay-off. Obviously she is not interested in the arrest or capture of the person who shot her dog walker. I bet the shooter took her dogs and she'll get them back when an acquaintance of the shooter turns them in and then splits the money with the shooter. Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen.