What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
I'm wearing my Old Spice

Hanging out at my apartment, smoking ice hash and watching the evening news.

What's everyone up to? Be well everyone 🙏
Hello DB, nope I don't smell your Old Spice.

Just got back from the fruit stand, bought 2 big bags of Ambrosia apples, 4lbs of Russian Red garlic, green beans, several different squash and some pears. Ever had pear pie DB?

oldfogey8

A few ‘walks with Zig’ pics
IMG_4428.jpeg
IMG_4423.jpeg
IMG_4422.jpeg

cola

Hiring based on merit is what produces a quality workforce.
True equality is merit based and has nada to do with melanin.
Really a lot to be said for this. All this Woke type of shit is really for the birds.
People need to step up to the plate and work hard, and prove they can excel.
No matter the color or gender. Winner wins. Winner gets the job and gets it done.

My older brother used to remind "Good luck follows hard work". Not the other way around.
If you are a lazy fuck, and don't want to exercise and train, you should expect a low level fate.
My education cost me a small fortune. No gifts. That same education has made my fortune too.

I, for one, was happy to see all that diversity bs go by the wayside in colleges. Study, and get smart.
There is no magic bullet to it. The smartest people I know studied very long and very hard in school.
If you seek SSI, Welfare, Disability, Section 8, and all that other bullshit, you will continue to be dumb.

jokerman

Premium user
Really a lot to be said for this. All this Woke type of shit is really for the birds.
No matter the color or gender. Winner wins. Winner gets the job and gets it done.

My older brother used to remind "Good luck follows hard work". Not the other way around.
If you are a lazy fuck, and don't want to exercise and train, you should expect a low level fate.
My education cost me a small fortune. No gifts. That same education has made my fortune too.

I, for one, was happy to see all that diversity bs go by the wayside in colleges. Study, and get smart.
There is no magic bullet to it. The smartest people I know studied very long and very hard in school.
If you seek SSI, Welfare, Disability, Section 8, and all that other bullshit, you will continue to be dumb.
" People are more lazy than dumb" : Unknown author

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

The guy who works the hardest and gets the most done should have the most.

Janborrego

I made a few calls earlier today to people who I know are gonna be knocking at my door looking for shelter. I asked them, especially the two guys that were here for the last storm last week if they could come over and help me hang the shutters boy did I get a lot of backpedaling and my back hurts through this or that, so I will get up there tomorrow with my one friend that is committed to come over and hang shutters… i’m debating whether I should let these guys in even though they didn’t offer to help me or just not answer the phone and keep the gate locked…
Yeah the second one. They need shelter they can help prepare for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts