What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Cannavore

Veteran
Does anyone wish to talk about what escapes from the side of the mask with a high powered sneeze?

Do you think it is fully contained by the mask?
Could it spray a person sitting next to you?
I wonder.........

Did you know just breathing the air comes in from the sides and goes out there too.

When it gets moist things get worse and more air escapes.
So if you think wearing a mask protects others....well maybe not as well as you think it does.

What happens if the mask is loaded with moisture and you sneeze?
Will moisture be forced through the mask.

For my job I handled safety for sometimes 50-100 men.
I was responsible for their lives.
It was my job to determine the proper PPE for the hazard presented.
Some jobs the air was not breathable at all, deadly gas present.
You really need to know your PPE in those cases.
You had to hang a gas monitor in your breathing area just to enter the grounds of Zug Island.
Look it up you will see I speak the truth.

Let me tell you those masks leak like a MOFO.
They do not protect you and others like you think they do.

*ignores lab experiment*

*proceeds with some anecdotal crap that doesn't disprove what i posted*

when you're out in public, wear the fucking mask. this isn't rocket science nor is it some new world order enslavement conspiracy. jesus christ. you argue like Hempy. constant goal post moving.

shaggyballs

Veteran
*ignores lab experiment*

when you're out in public, wear the fucking mask. this isn't rocket science nor is it some new world order enslavement conspiracy. jesus christ. you argue like Hempy. constant goal post moving.

I did not ignore anything, I review the evidence properly.

I am not trying to disprove anything.

You have in fact ignored my statement like you accuse me of.
WTF?

Does my statement have validity, yes it does I am highly trained in the field.

But you know more than I do...
I need to wear a mask because you say so.
Are you suggesting I ignore 15 + years of training cause you said so.

Your logic is astoundingly silly.
Can you hear what you are saying here.

I have extensive training on this topic but I should listen to you cause you say you know more than a highly trained person.

Who the hell do you think you are some kind of all knowing authority on the subject.

Go bury your head back in the sand.
Your logic make zero sense...zero!

Gry

Veteran
This Weighted Blanket Claims To Put You To Sleep, Melting Away Stress & Anxiety.

Hempy McNoodle

*ignores lab experiment*

I'm not moving goal posts. Your arguments and counter arguments simply and routinely fall short. That's all.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not ignore anything, I review the evidence properly.

I am not trying to disprove anything.

You have in fact ignored my statement like you accuse me of.
WTF?

Does my statement have validity, yes it does I am highly trained in the field.

But you know more than I do...
I need to wear a mask because you say so.
Are you suggesting I ignore 15 + years of training cause you said so.

Your logic is astoundingly silly.
Can you hear what you are saying here.

I have extensive training on this topic but I should listen to you cause you say you know more than a highly trained person.

Who the hell do you think you are some kind of all knowing authority on the subject.

Go bury your head back in the sand.
Your logic make zero sense...zero!

Please do post up your credentials.
I recall you being unable to even describe the main [science-based] theme/conclusion of a youtube video that you posted to support some elusive claim that you could not articulate.
Despite this, we are supposed to accept your claim of expertise in a science-based field?
Your reply to this will likely be the typical 'poor me, the victim' always being picked on but soldering on against the teeth of the storm.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I recall you being unable to even describe the main [science-based] theme/conclusion of a youtube video that you posted to support some elusive claim that you could not articulate.
Despite this, we are supposed to accept your claim of expertise in a science-based field?
Your reply to this will likely be the typical 'poor me, the victim' always being picked on but soldering on against the teeth of the storm.

if he can't believe he is "special", then he has no meaning to his life. Don Quixote tilting at imaginary windmills, lol.:biggrin:

shaggyballs

Veteran

I am who I am, got nuthin to prove to you.
Your recall is not what is used to be...LOL

You don't gotta except shit, don't give a rats ass what you do...
Nope not my typical reply either.

You folks act like you know it all......

Badfishy1

Take la Rona hoax to another thread. La rona has its own thread of bootlickers. Leave them there. Thank you kindly. Quit feeding the low rent shills slide material. Maxwell arrested (on topic) 2 pages of bullshit follow.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am who I am, got nuthin to prove to you.
Your recall is not what is used to be...LOL

You don't gotta except shit, don't give a rats ass what you do...
Nope not my typical reply either.

You folks act like you know it all......

So where's the beef? You are the one who claimed to be in the know; as the expert > "I have extensive training on this topic but I should listen to you cause you say you know more than a highly trained person."

guess not eh?

shaggyballs

Veteran
So where's the beef? You are the one who claimed to be in the know; as the expert > "I have extensive training on this topic but I should listen to you cause you say you know more than a highly trained person."

guess not eh?

I have claimed to be an expert?
I think you should quote me on that...LOL

I have years of training, this is true.

When did I suggest you should listen to me?
I think you should quote me on this too...LOL

Who is this highly trained person you say I am telling you to listen to me over them?

Again your words not mine....

Did I go against what another individual said?
I thought I simply stated what I though about the subject from the point of view of someone that has had 15+ years of training and on the job experience to go along with it.

Who is this highly trained individual you are comparing me to?
What was his training level and experience?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have claimed to be an expert?
I think you should quote me on that...LOL

I have years of training, this is true.

When did I suggest you should listen to me?
I think you should quote me on this too...LOL

Who is this highly trained person you say I am telling you to listen to me over them?

Again your words not mine....

Did I go against what another individual said?
I thought I simply stated what I though about the subject from the point of view of someone that has had 15+ years of training and on the job experience to go along with it.

Who is this highly trained individual you are comparing me to?
What was his training level and experience?

my goodness man. Do you not even read what you type?

Latest posts

Latest posts