What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

gladysvjubb

Veteran
They closed your business.
They closed your church.
They closed your parks.
They closed your beaches.
They banned funerals.
They banned graduations.
They made you wear masks.
They banned dads in delivery rooms.
But they allow riots, vandalism, arson, looting, mural vandalism of BLM and the destruction of the American Flag and American History. We have all been played to be fools...
MODERN PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.
We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
This is what modern warfare looks like.
Walkaway from the Marxists Terrorists... The Democratic Party.

Copy and Paste... You’re welcome!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Well if you didn't idolize and emulate that fat fuck of a president, you'd almost be cut loose by now. Instead, you're going to be in lockdown for years. Enjoy.

shaggyballs

Veteran
don't give up so soon. Gladys, shaggy, stinkyfish, or mr j will no doubt outperform that post any minute now...:biggrin:

Retracted, not a productive comment.

It is time we rid the world of needless hatred towards each other.
Are you going to be part of the problem or part of the solution.
The ball is in your court, what are you going to do with it?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
They closed your church.
They closed your parks.
They banned funerals.
They banned graduations.
But they allow riots, vandalism, arson, looting, mural vandalism of BLM and the destruction of the American Flag and American History. We have all been played to be fools...
Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.
We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.

Thank you Jesus for sending us trump. trmp will save us.

Gry

Veteran
They closed your church.
They closed your parks.
They banned funerals.
They banned graduations.

Nice job of spreading blatantly decisive propaganda.
I take it your goal is an ever more divided people.

Cannavore

Veteran
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1276629360212979712.html

What does a mask do? Blocks respiratory droplets coming from your mouth and throat.

Two simple demos:

First, I sneezed, sang, talked & coughed toward an agar culture plate with or without a mask. Bacteria colonies show where droplets landed. A mask blocks virtually all of them.

Ebd7M2SXsAA-IV5.jpg

Ebd7_sGWAAE5or0.jpg

What about keeping your distance?

Second demo: I set open bacteria culture plates 2, 4 and 6 feet away and coughed (hard) for ~15s. I repeated this without a mask.

As seen by number of bacteria colonies, droplets mostly landed <6 ft, but a mask blocked nearly all of them.

Ebd83QwX0AI1mi_.jpg

Ebd83zxXsAEAzQs.jpg

I'm aware that this simple (n=1) demo isn't how you culture viruses or model spread of SARS-CoV-2.

But colonies of normal bacteria from my mouth/throat show the spread of large respiratory droplets, like the kind we think mostly spread #COVID19, and how a mask can block them!

Ebd-AoMWkAEN4Ef.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Ebd-CyHU8AUp0PQ.jpg

My mask vs. no mask demonstrations got perfectly summarized in this brief 34 second video. Masks keep your respiratory secretions to yourself! @providence_phc

https://twitter.com/providence_phc/status/1276619220957233154?s=20

Masks as a political/social litmus test or used to shame those who won't (or disabled folks who truly can't!) wear them is a travesty.

We wash hands after using the bathroom & wipe noses on tissues. Masks/face shields need to be just another normalized act of hygiene. #MasksWork
Well I just got back from reading some slides in the lab and this has completely overwhelmed my ability to keep up with comments and questions. Wow.

Gry

Veteran
Seen a lot of disturbing things in my day, but when my wife went back to get a masters in public health, I learned more disturbing things than I dreamed of.
When I see people posting that this is all bunk, I wish more than anything that they
were right. Sad thing is, I lost my wife to H1N1, and this has killed over 120,000
good people. We are going to be seeing more of this, in the future, not less.
I struggle for air, it gets scary at times, I would not ever want others to feel that needlessly.

shaggyballs

Veteran
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1276629360212979712.html

What does a mask do? Blocks respiratory droplets coming from your mouth and throat.

Two simple demos:

First, I sneezed, sang, talked & coughed toward an agar culture plate with or without a mask. Bacteria colonies show where droplets landed. A mask blocks virtually all of them.

View Image

Load one up with moisture and sneeze of blow through you will see moisture flying out the other side.
View Image

What about keeping your distance?

Second demo: I set open bacteria culture plates 2, 4 and 6 feet away and coughed (hard) for ~15s. I repeated this without a mask.

As seen by number of bacteria colonies, droplets mostly landed <6 ft, but a mask blocked nearly all of them.

View Image

View Image

I'm aware that this simple (n=1) demo isn't how you culture viruses or model spread of SARS-CoV-2.

But colonies of normal bacteria from my mouth/throat show the spread of large respiratory droplets, like the kind we think mostly spread #COVID19, and how a mask can block them!

View Image
Does anyone wish to talk about what escapes from the side of the mask with a high powered sneeze?

Do you think it is fully contained by the mask?
Could it spray a person sitting next to you?
I wonder.........

Did you know just breathing the air comes in from the sides and goes out there too.

When it gets moist things get worse and more air escapes.
So if you think wearing a mask protects others....well maybe not as well as you think it does.

What happens if the mask is loaded with moisture and you sneeze?
Will moisture be forced through the mask.

For my job I handled safety for sometimes 50-100 men.
I was responsible for their lives.
It was my job to determine the proper PPE for the hazard presented.
Some jobs the air was not breathable at all, deadly gas present.
You really need to know your PPE in those cases.
You had to hang a gas monitor in your breathing area just to enter the grounds of Zug Island.
Look it up you will see I speak the truth.

Let me tell you those masks leak like a MOFO.
They do not protect you and others like you think they do.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Former Jeffrey Epstein companion Ghislaine Maxwell is in federal custody

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former companion of Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire on Thursday morning.

Maxwell, 58, has been accused by several women of enabling, facilitating or participating in their abuse. She has previously denied wrongdoing.

She is charged out of the Southern District of New York, which did not stop investigating Epstein's associates after his death.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-companion-ghislaine-maxwell-federal-custody/story?id=71574790

101691453_2839247102840829_7797995231672008704_n.jpg

106218507_10220615819338979_2474127876794730814_n.jpg

101718742_2839249649507241_612470552682037248_n.jpg

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts