What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

D

Deep State

picture.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
If someone would start a BLM info thread I could stop posting it here and elsewhere.
I am not sure where to put them.

I am not allowed to start a new thread or I would.....LOL

Planned Parenthood and Black Lives Matter Leaders Partner for ‘Women’s New Deal’ Movement Ahead of 2020

Correct me if I am wrong here but is it not planned parenthood that is killing black babies in the poor neighborhoods?

Seems like sleeping with the enemy to me.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...r-for-womens-new-deal-movement-ahead-of-2020/

shaggyballs

Veteran
That's because you're stupid.

You sir an extremely uninformed.

Are you aware of the roots of planed parenthood?
Check it out, then you may understand the connection.

I feel right now you do not have the proper information.
I would provide some links to help ya out but....
Well ya called me stupid......:yay:

Hempy McNoodle

"I can see hearts that are not in an intact [baby] that are beating independently”

Is she really saying they dissect the baby with its heart still beating?

Holy crap that is some extremely evil shit there...WOW!

Yes, that is correct. They begin harvesting tissues from freshly aborted fetuses. The fresher, the better for some high demand fluids and tissues. This is why repubs are pushing bans on partial birth abortions and fighting for fetuses right to life on botched abortions where the fetus survives the abortion and is born alive but is looked at as an aborted POC and is denied life saving measures and dems are fighting. This will likely be tied into the epstein thing when people find out what they are harvesting from these fetuses.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yes, that is correct. They begin harvesting tissues from freshly aborted fetuses. The fresher, the better for some high demand fluids and tissues. This is why repubs are pushing bans on partial birth abortions and fighting for fetuses right to life on botched abortions where the fetus survives the abortion and is born alive but is looked at as an aborted POC and is denied life saving measures and dems are fighting. This will likely be tied into the epstein thing when people find out what they are harvesting from these fetuses.

You realize of course that the blood is full of adrenaline that these people drink as the fountain of youth. It actually changes their appearance. It makes them look much younger. When they do not get it they look like the old hags they are.

shaggyballs

Veteran
You realize of course that the blood is full of adrenaline that these people drink as the fountain of youth. It actually changes their appearance. It makes them look much younger. When they do not get it they look like the old hags they are.

But no one wants to believe it......

Have they been manipulated by the media?
See for your self..

https://www.facebook.com/2005474452890540/videos/269603431053339

This explains why folks are telling me what I have seen with my own eyes in real life is not true.
They are stuck believing what the media actors wanted them to believe.
They are tricked into believing what they see is real.

This has been going on since the 50's.
But no one believes it has happened to them.
I think it has happened to all of us at one time or another.
Turn off the TV.

White Beard

But no one wants to believe it......

Have they been manipulated by the media?
See for your self..

https://www.facebook.com/2005474452890540/videos/269603431053339

This explains why folks are telling me what I have seen with my own eyes in real life is not true.
This is just TOO FUNNY!

Because “of course” what’s happening is NOT that YOU guys have been manipulated into believing crazy bullshit, no! This must all be *totally* sane. TOTALLY SANE, I tell you! Of course. Even when you’re telling us that what we’ve seen with our own eyes isn’t real....

Just tell me, who makes your decoder ring? That’s some powerful brain-change tech in action, there

shaggyballs

Veteran
This is just TOO FUNNY!

Because “of course” what’s happening is NOT that YOU guys have been manipulated into believing crazy bullshit, no! This must all be *totally* sane. TOTALLY SANE, I tell you! Of course. Even when you’re telling us that what we’ve seen with our own eyes isn’t real....

Just tell me, who makes your decoder ring? That’s some powerful brain-change tech in action, there

Are you nothing but a troll.
You are......
Dismissive without substance.

All you offer if condescending remarks.
Never offer anything productive to the discussion.

According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
the associations between sadism (A well known mental disorder) and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling)
scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists.

shaggyballs

Veteran
damn im thirsty i need a cup of fetus blood

Children are being abuse all around the world everyday.

In ways you may not even be able to imagine.

And your response is to joke.
Wow is all I can say...WOW!

The world need more compassionate people like you in this world.

Did you say you thought trump was a good president?

shaggyballs

Veteran
damn im thirsty i need a cup of fetus blood

Children are being abuse all around the world everyday.

In ways you may not even be able to imagine.

Any your response is to joke.
Wow is all I can say...WOW!

The world need more compassionate people like you.

Did you say you though trump was a good president?