What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Gry

Veteran
why do wingnuts love copy pasta'ing documents they haven't even read themselves? it's no different than the climate change thread.
We live in a society that has made attacking education a national pass time...

h.h.

Veteran
Our leaders aren’t that smart. No smarter than the rest of us. Their only chance is to dumb us down.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Our leaders aren’t that smart. No smarter than the rest of us. Their only chance is to dumb us down.

Actually, ya. They are smarter. All the more reason to hold their feet to the fire when they break the law. That's why you have the constitution. But when the Senate thumbs their nose at it, you get fucked.

You know, I always thought civil disobedience would erupt for it.

D

Deep State

Who the hell is worth 8 billion?? Certainly not Deep State Don.
Whatever he's worth, he inherited the bulk of it.

He may be a billionaire by the time he's finished looting the citizens from his white house perch.

Donates his $400, 000 salary? What an altruistic gesture Mein Fuhrer :biglaugh:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

just wanted to drop in and say hi..

Hey, hows that Uranium One thing working out, ay? buahahahhahaha

Any further with those emails?

minds_I

h.h.

Veteran
trump is no more a billionaire than i am. only money he ever had was inherited....or stolen.

Arguing against the same old talking points. Not being in office has nothing to do with not being a politician. Trump has been playing personal gain politics his whole career. He has been in the game.

D

Deep State

picture.php

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

crickets in here, not thing to say? ay?
SC tomorrow....will the deep state release those tax returns?

buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

crickets in here, not thing to say? ay?
SC tomorrow....will the deep state release those tax returns?

buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Maybe that will be an october surprise. If his taxes are clean and have been certified by both Mueller and the IRS audit, the public will know the Truth. Trump is not a criminal, but the Deep State (Biden campaign) is corrupt as hell. Hempy says get them taxes!

audiohi

Veteran
Right on cue...

"We expect developments in the Durham investigation by the end of summer"

Lol. Sure you do.

6,200 people. Lol.

D

Deep State

Maybe that will be an october surprise. If his taxes are clean and have been certified by both Mueller and the IRS audit, the public will know the Truth. Trump is not a criminal, but the Deep State (Biden campaign) is corrupt as hell. Hempy says get them taxes!

Anything that isn't Trump related is the Deep State. :alien: :abduct: