What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

knucklehead bob

Veteran
so you are talking out of your ass. got it. :moon:

There's plenty of proof out there at the click of a button , you won't look for it . Besides , it's already here so GFY :moon:

The fact that no one is questioning anything they are being told is frightening

I remember when people used to question things ..........

:tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Especially amazing is when the same generation that likes to consider themselves some sort of outlaws in the cannabis community and some noble freedom fighters. Yet when old broke and no way to pay for their medical services because they got strong armed by said gvt to give up a portion of their paycheck for ‘social security’, want to lick the boots of the same entity who brought reefer madness to the table. A movement that is STILL trying to get out from under the propaganda

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

perfect anti-Trump statement.

Gry

Veteran
Since each group was exposed to the same, why would you anticipate separate or differing results ?

Cannabis web sites are full of either hypocrites in the Politics Arena or paid trolls pushing propaganda .

If you know anything about cannabis , you know how it is still DEMONIZED , even today in the dawn of the 21st Century with all the facts of how benificial it is to the human condition . But , any one that's been around for a while knows that this is not , in fact , the TRUTH . The DEA , FDA & Democrat/Republican Party are STILL holding out to the TRUTH and hanging on to their LIES

LIED about Viet Nam

LIED about Iraq

LIED about Afghanistan

LIED about 9/11

When did the Democrat/Republican Party start telling the TRUTH ?

I made a comment about how much more civil people are here than at trollitup . When it comes to Democrat/Republican Party Worship , you are running neck-n-neck . No interest in the TRUTH at all , they all just Parrot their Democrat/Republican Party or Propaganda Ministry of choice the same way you people do here .

Knowing the Party flat out bald faced LIES about cannabis but they tell the TRUTH , sometimes

View attachment 527632

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
There's plenty of proof out there at the click of a button , you won't look for it . Besides , it's already here so GFY :moon:

i was all about the conspiracy theories back in high school. i've looked into it quite a bit, and the more i looked into it the more the 9/11 truthers looked like children.

no "proof", just questions they can't answer.

i also looked extensively into the flat earth stuff and found it equally full of holes. same with creationism.

congrats on being so woke

Absolem

In regards to 911. This is what you believe.

1. Larry Silverstein who bought the twin towers months before the attack bought "terrorism insurance". The insurance he bought and was sold at the time contained terrorism insurance(all commercial insurance at the time contained terrorism insurance.). It wasn't an add on like the truthers claim.

2. The two BBC reporters on air in NY as the buildings were falling claimed one building had fallen before it did. Guess they couldn't even get their hand signals correct on which building was going down before it did.

Am I missing any of your big smoking guns that you think were part of the cover up??

There's a reason you are unable to post the links. If you did it would make you look like a real Kucklehead.

geneva_sativa

Veteran
i was all about the conspiracy theories back in high school. i've looked into it quite a bit, and the more i looked into it the more the 9/11 truthers looked like children.

i also looked extensively into the flat earth stuff and found it equally full of holes. same with creationism.

Very telling that you mention flat earth,,, it was created as controlled opposition bullshit to discredit real issues,,,

And woke is usually used to describe someone that parrots the desired narrative of elitist agendas,,, that was force fed to them by the media

knucklehead bob

Veteran

Congrats on being so gullible

You believe two airplanes bring down three buildings .

You believe a pristine passport from one of the hi-jackers was found at ground zero

You believe a plane flew into the Pentagon

You believe a plane crashed in Shanksville , PA.

Good for you . I don't buy any of it .

Maybe Lucky Larry will tell you , but I don't think so .
Larry "Lucky Larry" Silverstein
You’ve got to be lucky to make $4 Billion killing on a 6-month investment of $124 Million

Larry Silverstein is the New York property tycoon who purchased the entire WTC complex just 6 months prior to the 9/11 attacks. That was the first time in its 33-year history the complex had EVER changed ownership.

Mr. Silverstein’s first order of business as the new owner was to change the company responsible for the security of the complex. The new security company he hired was Securacom (now Stratasec). George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, was on its board of directors, and Marvin’s cousin, Wirt Walker III, was its CEO. According to public records, not only did Securacom provide electronic security for the World Trade Center, it also covered Dulles International Airport and United Airlines — two key players in the 9/11 attacks.
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15459

So you tell me you've been to other planets in the Cosmos ?

Absolem

You believe a pristine passport from one of the hi-jackers was found at ground zero

You’ve got to be lucky to make $4 Billion killing on a 6-month investment of $124 Million

Larry Silverstein is the New York property tycoon who purchased the entire WTC complex just 6 months prior to the 9/11 attacks. That was the first time in its 33-year history the complex had EVER changed ownership.

Mr. Silverstein’s first order of business as the new owner was to change the company responsible for the security of the complex. The new security company he hired was Securacom (now Stratasec). George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, was on its board of directors, and Marvin’s cousin, Wirt Walker III, was its CEO. According to public records, not only did Securacom provide electronic security for the World Trade Center, it also covered Dulles International Airport and United Airlines — two key players in the 9/11 attacks.

Almost 20 years since 911 and not one person on their death bed has spilled the beans. It would take over 3000 people pull off what you claim and yet none have broken their silence? How come they can't find one person involved in the 911 cover up to speak? Surly somebody would have spoken up by now....no?

I was at the crash site in Pennsylvania a few years ago. Tragic and sad.

The link you provided won't even list the authors name of the article. "The Four Winds" is what is listed. What a joke for someone to try and pass that off as journalism. Throw in the name Bush in the mix and it get's the truthers to come out and buy into the slop.

Keep reading your deep state blogs. Enjoy your plate of red pills.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
I was at the crash site in Pennsylvania a few years ago. Tragic and sad.

Keep reading your deep state blogs. Enjoy your plate of red pills.

You saw them remove the bodies from the plane wreckage ? All the propaganda Ministry showed was a hole in the ground in the aftermath .

Same with the Pentagon , no plane wreckage at all , just a hole in the wall .

Coincidence seem to kill a lot of people looking for the real TRUTH

Beverly Eckert (May 29, 1951 – February 12, 2009) was an activist and advocate for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. She was one of the members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission. Eckert's husband, Sean Rooney, died at age 50 in the attacks of September 11, 2001. She pushed for a commission to investigate 9/11 and to establish a memorial.

Eckert died at age 57 on February 12, 2009, in the crash of Colgan Air Flight 3407 in Clarence Center, New York. She had met with President Barack Obama just a few days before her death in her role as an advocate for those affected by 9/11.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Eckert

Absolem

You saw them remove the bodies from the plane wreckage ? All the propaganda Ministry showed was a hole in the ground in the aftermath .

Beverly Eckert (May 29, 1951 – February 12, 2009) was an activist and advocate for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. She was one of the members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission. Eckert's husband, Sean Rooney, died at age 50 in the attacks of September 11, 2001. She pushed for a commission to investigate 9/11 and to establish a memorial.

Eckert died at age 57 on February 12, 2009, in the crash of Colgan Air Flight 3407 in Clarence Center, New York. She had met with President Barack Obama just a few days before her death in her role as an advocate for those affected by 9/11.

Did I make that claim Knucklehead? Nope. I said I was there a couple years ago. So why would you confuse someone saying a couple years ago to equating that with 2001?

Nice try throwing your straw man out there.

Not sure what the hell you are even talking about in the rest. You have nothing and throw a bunch names in the mix without any links and you want people to take you and your beliefs seriously??

You can always tell a person with all hat no cattle and that phrase sums you up.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Eckert

Did I make them claim Knucklehead? Nope. I said I was there a couple years ago. So why would you confuse someone saying a couple years ago to equating that with 2001?

Nice try throwing your straw man out there.

Not sure what the hell you are even talking about in the rest. You have nothing and throw a bunch names in the mix without any links and you want people to take you and your beliefs seriously??

You can always tell a person with all hat no cattle and that phrase sums you up.

Just like you , I spoke too soon

Absolem

You made a claim.
LIED about 9/11

Somebody politely asked you to back up your claim.
can you elaborate on this one? like who lied and exactly what and all that?

Your reply to backing up what you claim.
FUCK NO

Keep buying what you are buying

Has it ever occurred to you people get different search results when looking up stuff by how they enter their question? Somebody like you would type up "lies about 911" and sure enough all the stuff you believe shows up. So asking people to look it up is weak. That's why most people who are able to have a educated discussion provide links and those links contain a reference section.

Since you are the one to claim it is a lie it is up to you to provide the evidence you claim. Something where the author will use his name would be a good start.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

i never stated my belief on the matter (except that i thought the truthers leave too many holes and unanswered questions), i asked you for proof.

X

xavier7995

My ‘tough guy’ talk has you so shook you fucking started iStalking me and googling my handle like a fed... hell hath no fury as a woman scorned unless it’s absolem

I just wait for the library to kick you out.

X

xavier7995

....but do you believe that DJT has been recruited since childhood to take them on and expose that the CIA killed JFK...and probably something about 9/11?

I do believe in a deep state, just not the derp state getting talked about. I believe in rich and powerful folks impacting government decisions and directions to further their wealth and power. I dont believe in some career beaurocrat making under 250k a year being responsible, let alone a vast network of them.

Absolem

When I went to college my roommate dated a girl there a floor above us and who's grandfather was on the Warren Commission.

It took her about 4 months of my buddy knowing her before she told him. Being young and my mind ripe for believing in conspiracies I was able to ask her all the questions and conspiracies I could think of.

There was no deathbed confession from her grandpa to the family on all the hidden secrets. Her grandfather presented it pretty straightforward to her. She said she was hoping for the juicy details about the commission. It didn't happen.

The one thing I remember most is her telling us the FBI shooting over 5000 sheep to see how the bullets effect the skull when hit. A sheep skull and human skull is similar.

I was kinda bummed nothing eye opening came of it and it was the start for me to fizzling out my wild conspiracy beliefs.