What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Am inclined to believe we are all a bit terrified and disgusted.

What terrifies me the most is how many are saying "just do what the Government tells you to do" . . .

Clinically speaking , I guess it would be called Stockholm Syndrome

91397450_863883324127093_8397427831306452992_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Absolem

What terrifies me the most is how many are saying "just do what the Government tells you to do" . . .

View attachment 527497

So you think Trump is executing martial law by downplaying covid-19 at first then back tracking by making it sound more frighting just to make it go more smoothly into martial law?

People like you are nothing new. There were people who denied how deadly polio was too.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Audio's examples were mostly political in nature. That you, apparently, did not notice this seems to indicate a lack of attention exacerbated by your comment concerning oak island [which I assume is a TV show].

If you did not care, nor reflect on other's opinions of your statements you simply would not post. You simply would not even reply to my comments. Psych 101.

are you sure you did not mean "Psycho 101? it seems a good fit.:tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran

attachment.php

I find this shocking myself.
With the track record of the govt. lies you would think we as a people would know better.

Right this was to the cattle car, uh, I mean food line.

Badfishy1

Audio's examples were mostly political in nature. That you, apparently, did not notice this seems to indicate a lack of attention exacerbated by your comment concerning oak island [which I assume is a TV show].

If you did not care, nor reflect on other's opinions of your statements you simply would not post. You simply would not even reply to my comments. Psych 101.

Or, I reply to your posts knowing the shitposting will keep you cringing in your chair for the next 8-12 hours while my life continues.

Badfishy1

I find this shocking myself.
With the track record of the govt. lies you would think we as a people would know better.

Right this was to the cattle car, uh, I mean food line.

Especially amazing is when the same generation that likes to consider themselves some sort of outlaws in the cannabis community and some noble freedom fighters. Yet when old broke and no way to pay for their medical services because they got strong armed by said gvt to give up a portion of their paycheck for ‘social security’, want to lick the boots of the same entity who brought reefer madness to the table. A movement that is STILL trying to get out from under the propaganda

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

C

Capra ibex

Or, I reply to your posts knowing the shitposting will keep you cringing in your chair for the next 8-12 hours while my life continues.

Your delusion of how good of a troll you are is quite tremendous *Trump voice* :biglaugh:

You're one of the weakest trolls to bless these forums, Blobfishy.... whining about Absolem looking you up while you weasel snide little comments into peoples reputation messages :comfort: :yikes:

Totally weaksauce, unfunny, crass 'humour'.... you need practice 'kiddo', otherwise the folks who you think are seething in their chairs, butt-hurt by your 'totally original and hilarious' quips are actually just :pointlaug :rolleyes:

Badfishy1

Your delusion of how good of a troll you are is quite tremendous *Trump voice* :biglaugh:

You're one of the weakest trolls to bless these forums, Blobfishy.... whining about Absolem looking you up while you weasel snide little comments into peoples reputation messages :comfort: :yikes:

Totally weaksauce, unfunny, crass 'humour'.... you need practice 'kiddo', otherwise the folks who you think are seething in their chairs, butt-hurt by your 'totally original and hilarious' quips are actually just :pointlaug :rolleyes:

Yet out of the woodwork you come... if the bait is so weak, what does it say about the ‘person’ taking said bait? Thanks for playing

Absolem

Yet out of the woodwork you come... if the bait is so weak, what does it say about the ‘person’ taking said bait?

We come out to laugh at you.

I can picture you typing and talking like Macho Man Randy Savage. Except with him it was just an act where for you it's your lifestyle.

Oh Yeah!!

C

Capra ibex

Yet out of the woodwork you come... if the bait is so weak, what does it say about the ‘person’ taking said bait? Thanks for playing

Getting someone to reply to your post is success at trolling to you?

If that's the case, then i guess you can chalk that up as a win.
Good for you :)
So much winning.... how will i recover from such an ass pounding??

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Cannabis web sites are full of either hypocrites in the Politics Arena or paid trolls pushing propaganda .

If you know anything about cannabis , you know how it is still DEMONIZED , even today in the dawn of the 21st Century with all the facts of how benificial it is to the human condition . But , any one that's been around for a while knows that this is not , in fact , the TRUTH . The DEA , FDA & Democrat/Republican Party are STILL holding out to the TRUTH and hanging on to their LIES

LIED about Viet Nam

LIED about Iraq

LIED about Afghanistan

LIED about 9/11

When did the Democrat/Republican Party start telling the TRUTH ?

I made a comment about how much more civil people are here than at trollitup . When it comes to Democrat/Republican Party Worship , you are running neck-n-neck . No interest in the TRUTH at all , they all just Parrot their Democrat/Republican Party or Propaganda Ministry of choice the same way you people do here .

Knowing the Party flat out bald faced LIES about cannabis but they tell the TRUTH , sometimes

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Cannabis web sites are full of either hypocrites in the Politics Arena or paid trolls pushing propaganda .

If you know anything about cannabis , you know how it is still DEMONIZED , even today in the dawn of the 21st Century with all the facts of how benificial it is to the human condition . But , any one that's been around for a while knows that this is not , in fact , the TRUTH . The DEA , FDA & Democrat/Republican Party are STILL holding out to the TRUTH and hanging on to their LIES

LIED about Viet Nam

LIED about Iraq

LIED about Afghanistan

LIED about 9/11

When did the Democrat/Republican Party start telling the TRUTH ?

I made a comment about how much more civil people are here than at trollitup . When it comes to Democrat/Republican Party Worship , you are running neck-n-neck . No interest in the TRUTH at all , they all just Parrot their Democrat/Republican Party or Propaganda Ministry of choice the same way you people do here .

Knowing the Party flat out bald faced LIES about cannabis but they tell the TRUTH , sometimes

View attachment 527632

America lied. That makes us both liars by your argument.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
America lied. That makes us both liars by your argument.
:laughing:

CORRECTION: AMERICA was LIED TO by the Party & the Propaganda Ministry that a lot of people here worship

The fact that some people parrot the LIES they are told by the Party/Propaganda Ministry only makes the people parroting the LIES , LIARS

Absolem

:laughing:

CORRECTION: AMERICA was LIED TO by the Party & the Propaganda Ministry that a lot of people here worship

The fact that some people parrot the LIES they are told by the Party/Propaganda Ministry only makes the people parroting the LIES , LIARS

Your posts are all hat no cattle.

You make big accusations with nothing to back it up.