What's new

Dabney Blue or M39? debate inside!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Tracking down the truth about elite cuts like the Dabney,Bullrider, Berkley,etc. can be entertaining and frustrating. I have a Dabney cut vegging now and can't wait to see what the hype is about. I am also trying to gain info about the Bullrider and Afghan Bullrider, which I have. I enjoy hearing other peeps opinion on these, as long as they don't turn into shitstorms like so many of the OG Kush threads.

nandro

Crazy Composer said:
We need an AKC (American Kennel Club) or the like, for cannabis. A place that verifies the lineages of your clones.

Oh they're around. :smile:

These people are just not found anywhere near drama, as they're too busy in their gardens and their search for the truth. :smile:

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
well now shits deep in here...LOL ..

here is the facts i can tell ya.. got it from a guy that lives in oregon about 5yrs ago.. when it arrived it was labeled Dblue..this guy was a old outdoor grower since the 70's.didint run this outside because it would mold in high humidity. he traded me this clone for AG-13 and some others.. he also sent me some bud of it to try first.. soon as i opend the bag bluberry muffins and some stink.. mostly sweet..

well as far as growing her she loves the light and nutes.. she can be fluffly at time and then if you nail her hard rocks for buds.. i am by no means a expert on her .

Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

M

Mr. Nevermind

here is the facts i can tell ya.. got it from a guy that lives in oregon about 5yrs ago.. when it arrived it was labeled Dblue..this guy was a old outdoor grower since the 70's.didint run this outside because it would mold in high humidity. he traded me this clone for AG-13 and some others.. he also sent me some bud of it to try first.. soon as i opend the bag bluberry muffins and some stink.. mostly sweet..

Wad up HE!!

Hieagle and I were talking in chat and were are gonna get to the bottom of this . The namer of Dabney is coming up to my place this evening and hopefully we can get this sorted out. Also he is gonna send out his dabney to me to grow out and i think HE myself and a few others are gonna have a sample party and figure out what is what. Hopefully we can see who my friend got dabney from and you never know, his story could be close to HE's.

In talking to HE in chat he described what he had to me and it sure sounds lke dabney. A nug to nug test is needed in the end. But i think we are up for the test

Nevermind

2ezy

Cmon guys, who really gives a flying fuck? In the end good smoke is good smoke.

Nice post Nandro.

G

nandro said:

These people are just not found anywhere near drama, as they're too busy in their gardens and their search for the truth. :smile:

Peace,
aint that the truth=)

nandro said:

Peace,
:joint: Could have sworn thats what this thread was about,the truth.I dont see this thread as drama at all,this is a very good thread that hopefully climaxes with the real deal being laid down.Anywho,hope someone out there that thinks they have the DB,really does have it,cuz its startin to sound like a Unicorn. :wave: Peace,PVP

bamboozled

Mr. Nevermind said:

Wad up HE!!

Hieagle and I were talking in chat and were are gonna get to the bottom of this . The namer of Dabney is coming up to my place this evening and hopefully we can get this sorted out. Also he is gonna send out his dabney to me to grow out and i think HE myself and a few others are gonna have a sample party and figure out what is what. Hopefully we can see who my friend got dabney from and you never know, his story could be close to HE's.

In talking to HE in chat he described what he had to me and it sure sounds lke dabney. A nug to nug test is needed in the end. But i think we are up for the test

Nevermind

you mentioned his name 5 times in one post, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, lol think HE can make you look more credible?..hope so, you need it

and Im not trollling you nevermind, most of your posts make you look so full of shit im just saying...

nobody is immune from people callin them on shit, even you bro, i copuld be wrong but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

ive got a dabney mom, have grwon her out too many times to count

Last edited:
M

Mr. Nevermind

bamboozled said:
you mentioned his name 5 times in one post, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, lol think HE can make you look more credible?..hope so, you need it

and Im not trollling you nevermind, most of your posts make you look so full of shit im just saying...

nobody is immune from people callin them on shit, even you bro, i copuld be wrong but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

ive got a dabney mom, have grwon her out too many times to count

Look man, im getting real sick of you. Why dont you find someone else's dick to ride, all you do is follow my posts on IC and talk shit. Sounds like a bitch to me, following around a dude and talking shit from a safe distance. If you got something to say or a bone to pick with me grow a pair of balls and say something. Following me around IC and talking shit is kind of lame. You got something you want to get off your chest? Then be a man for once in your life and say it or kindly shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

I already live with a girl and got pussy around me every day , last thing i need is more pussy in a thread.

I was updating people on this thread that actually may give a fuck ( and PM'ed me stating they wanted to know more) so i was talking to them. If you dont have anything to add relevant to the thread then leave it the fuck alone.

Damn i cant wait to high school starts back up, kids need to find a summer hobby besides trolling til school picks back up

Nevermind

stretchpup

Awesome... Dabney, M39, whatever it may be, I'm glad to be runnin it! Much respect...

Here's to blueberry muffins and ducks... quack quack!

:joint:

G

whew!>>>>>Quack Quack.....

so lemmi get this straight....

if you have a cut, you can name it whatever you want.....because there is no REAL way to confirm?

we can discuss it forever and never KNOW for sure?

HMMMMMMMMM

ive grown the EXACT same cut for a couple years....
and have seen others grow it too.....
i think it comes out a lil different EVERY TIME....
alot less different now than when i first started.

2 exact cut side by side still have slight differences....

ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW A GIRL>>>>you just KNOW her.
anywhere, anyway, anyhow. for the most part.

timeing,positining, feeding, water source....so many variations...

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Scay Beez said:
Dabney definitely smells like some blueberries, without a doubt in my mind. I've opened up a jar to several people and blueberry is what people always say without knowing what it is. Its sweet like some candy and has an earthy musky blue smell without the pine smell of DJ short's BB. There also is a very slight sharp ammonia/alcohol like smell that makes you think cough syrup. The smell is stronger at day 65 than day 70, IME. Potency best at 70 as stated before by hieagle.

So m39 doesn't smell like blueberries???? I know everybody's smell and taste can differ and nutes make a huge difference, IMO (no offense to anyone). I wish I dive my nose into some organic m39 and then I'd know. It definitely feeds heavier than any dj short bb I've grown (currently 2 different DJBB heirlooms and a couple dabneys).

He was one of the first to pass around the AG13 clone so I wouldn't doubt my boy has the real dabney.

- sbz

Hey Wassup Scay Beez....I just visisted My Bro's House Yesterday and He opened up a jar of his Dabney and His Did have a Nice Blueberry Smell to it....He chopped his down at day 63.....I was also smellin a little bit of that Alchol/Amonia smell in there too but the Blueberry smell stoodout alot more this time......According to Mr.Nevermind if your smellin any kind of Cough Syrupy type smell in there than you Most Likely dont have the real DAbney!!!!..LOL...SOunds like we got Fake Cuts....LOL......Great Post...~ogr

Last edited:

bugs bunny

Mr. Nevermind said:
Look man, im getting real sick of you. Why dont you find someone else's dick to ride, all you do is follow my posts on IC and talk shit. Sounds like a bitch to me, following around a dude and talking shit from a safe distance. If you got something to say or a bone to pick with me grow a pair of balls and say something. Following me around IC and talking shit is kind of lame. You got something you want to get off your chest? Then be a man for once in your life and say it or kindly shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

Nevermind
eeh.....whats up duck....i mean doc?

a little hot under the coller ?

mr nevermind
4v4awj9.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mr. Nevermind

According to Mr.Nevermind if your smellin any kind of Cough Syrupy type smell in there than you Most Likely dont have the real DAbney!!!!..LOL...SOunds like we got Fake Cuts....LOL......Great Post...~ogr

not really, what i was saying is that m39 and dabney bear no resemblance to each other so i was saying if next to m39 youhave dabney and it smells like m39 , tastes like m39 and smokes like m39... then its m39 not dabney.

Its all confusing ...these cut stories.

Nevermind

pizzadude

joeshmoe said:
so lemmi get this straight....

if you have a cut, you can name it whatever you want.....because there is no REAL way to confirm?

here's the real Dabney..
5829010_Dabney.jpg

that being said, it came to me a while ago that the search for many elite clones(at least in my circumstance) was well frought with drama and doubt, so i figured that dank is dank, and ease of growth and vigor ruled for me. I've had some killer results from seeds, clones or recent seeds and clones. I would love to find a blueberry muffin dank oneday, but like Nandro so eloquently put, the real people behind much of the truth stay far from the drama, and i like that idea alot :rasta: Great thread though, i've enjoyed it tremendously!

ograskal

Veteran
Mr. Nevermind said:

She does have a Sweet Berry Kids Cough Syrup Smell to me......

The chances are that aint Dabney. Dabney dont smell liek cough syrup. It smells like blueberry muffins/pancake syrup. Nothing like any medicine. It smells so strong that you want to eat it. dont smell like pot, it smells like a food.

Nevermind

This is what i was talking about....I dont have m39...I was describing what my Dabney cut smelled like to my nose.....Scay Beez seems to get that Smell too from His Dabney....Now People do smell things a little differently too and grown differently they can smell a little different as well......But to say that my cut and his cut are NOT Dabney cuz we are gettin a little hint of Cough Syrup smell in there....Thats just plain Silly....Now the cough syrup smell aint strong at all....Thats why I said it was a "KIDS" berry Smellin cough syrup...You can hardly smell the Medicine in the kids cough syrup but you can tell its in there.....~Raskal

P.s.... Do you know for a fact that your Freind is the one that named the Cut Dabney.....or did he just tell you that????...

bugs bunny

ograskal said:
.... Do you know for a fact that your Freind is the one that named the Cut Dabney.....or did he just tell you that????...

perhaps it's an imaginary friend.........

ya know doc , i used to have an imaginary friend and he named most of the strains we smoke today....well all the good ones anyway

4xksw37.jpg

the dab we got is some sweet shit...lemiie tell ya doc, full on blueberries
i dont think there's any debate...we can call it M39...we can call it bannana nut bread for all i care but i'll call it mine and a keeper by any name

JDOG6000

Veteran
I never grew it but when I smoked swerves Dabney there was no mistaking the pure Blueberry Muffin taste.

G

hmmm i love my db x true bluberry more and more :) and i havn;t even flowered her yet :joint: