What's new

Dabney Blue or M39? debate inside!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn it took me forever to read this thread lol. Me and my buddy have been running the same cut of 39 for years, we got it from Montreal, where I was told it originated. I'm not totally sure of this being fact or fiction just stating what I was told. Love the plant, sucks it has such a bad rap in North America because of greedy commercial growers. All the plants I've seen in here look like 39 to me. I've honestly never heard of Dabney until I came across this thread, if it's anything like 39 I'll be boarding that train for sure. Too much arguing going on, we're all here for the same reason.

Peace......

B/R

G

Hell, if Crazy aint wound up bout it, why is anyone else, its his thread :joint:

Im still trying to figure out this pkg of beans I got that says m39 x BK, now tell me again CC how I got a cross of two clone only plants, and what Im gonna get when I grow em....?! :laughing: :bashhead:

Black Ra1n said:
Damn it took me forever to read this thread lol. Me and my buddy have been running the same cut of 39 for years, we got it from Montreal, where I was told it originated. I'm not totally sure of this being fact or fiction just stating what I was told. Love the plant, sucks it has such a bad rap in North America because of greedy commercial growers. All the plants I've seen in here look like 39 to me. I've honestly never heard of Dabney until I came across this thread, if it's anything like 39 I'll be boarding that train for sure. Too much arguing going on, we're all here for the same reason.

Peace......

B/R

That looks beautiful. THey had a story in hightimes about the m39 debate saying the unadulterated m39 is supreme and is not something that is really shared. I know its hightimes but pretty legit story...their getting better. Anyways the m39 they have looks exactly like yours. thinner blades and bud structure is dead on. Congrats to you on that elite.

peace

mariman

Is this the same m39 that comes from canada in sealed lb bags labeled m39 aka "beasters"?

I know that its not cured properly,etc etc. The high is still not that great, dried and cured properly or not. Is it the same clone? Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I am trying to figure out why this clone is valuable, other than commercial applications. :confused:

m

G

REZDOG said:

*Do you really think you're the first tool who's come around 'threatening' to somehow 'ruin' me by knocking-off my work?
Pfft,get a grip,junior,I'm way out of your pathetic league,so don't even try.
(ROFLMAO @ your pathetic drivel,thanks for the chuckle!!):D

knocking off your work???.... shit man i've grown your shit... and the $15 jock horror from nirvana we have is better...

keep breeding with your chemdog shit... cause 'shit' is the operative word...

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
mariman, the M39 grown commercially in Canada is by greedy bastards lol. Beasters can be any strain grown improperly for mere profit. They normally crop at 39 at 45 days. M39 bulks up quickly but needs 60 to 70 days to truly finish. 39 is a great yielder and quite compact so it makes a great commercial strain. The stone is very nice as well. The problem as you well know is that it doesn't get cured properly and gets harvested too soon so they can get another crop going ASAP. The 39 we run here came from Montreal. The clones are pretty easy to come across because it also clones really easy. You can pick up clones by the 1000's for about 2 bucks a piece. You can also go the seed route as well, though I've never bought any myself. It's a great strain if you can get your hands on it, you won't be disappointed at all.

B/R

mariman

I see, makes sense. Quicker turn around, more money, ha, greedy bastards is right. Greed always brings out the worst in people, a shame.

Thanks for the info :wave:

peace,
m

Almost forgot to mention that a buddy gave me a seed that he found in his m39 beaster bag. It popped with some help, tough shell. I imagine its fem, we shall see....

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having seen buds of both the M39 and Dabney side by side I would say they are without doubt the same genetics....to give idea of their similarity i recently harvested 5 White Rhino Feminised Seed plants from greenhouse that were less similar.
I would not be surprised if the M39 and Dabney came from the same batch of seeds.
Peace

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

FWIW my "dabney" is extremly frosty....way frostier than the one CC has displayed. I will grab some pics this coming weekend when she is gonna be at d30

ograskal

Veteran
Nice Pics Dusty....But how do you figure that She's "WAy" more Frostier than the Pics that CC put up.......I hardly see any Frost on those ladies at all....Could be the pics but really though....Were is this Extreme Frost your Braggin about??????...~ogr

M

Mr. Nevermind

ograskal said:
Nice Pics Dusty....But how do you figure that She's "WAy" more Frostier than the Pics that CC put up.......I hardly see any Frost on those ladies at all....Could be the pics but really though....Were is this Extreme Frost your Braggin about??????...~ogr

Thats cuz everything Dusty grows is the bomb compared to everyone else's and we all grow fake cuts were as Dusty always has the real deal. :biglaugh:

( note the sarcasm)

Nevermind