What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
of course those wanting Trump in office were going to always look the other way to his crimes but at some point society needs to force the other side to hold him accountable.
not sure exactly HOW you can "force the other side" to hold him accountable. they cannot be shamed, or they would have shunned him years ago. if they will not vote guilty when the guilt is obvious, then what? when the "other side" SUPPORTS the Big Lie, then THIS "side" has to do the dirty work regardless of how detestable it is. the GOP as a whole is not going to step up for any reason at all. they are willing to ride that shit right off a cliff, and they will do their very best to pull everyone else over the cliff right along with them...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
All I can say is,

If the US Government ever decides to Indict ME,

I hope they are as "Careful" as they have been with Mr. Trump.
i wouldn't count on that. it's not likely that armed crowds of gap-toothed imbeciles might attack the govt on your behalf. if it had been anyone other than a former POTUS, the shithook we are discussing would already be in prison...where he belongs. :good:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
All the times he said he couldn't show his taxes because he was under audit - All lies, there was no audit.

3 of the last 6 years Chump paid no income tax. The other 3 years he paid minimal taxes.
All in for the last 6 years he basically paid nothing.

Chump claimed huge cash donations to charities.

The IRS is mandated to audit a presidents taxes every year but they didn't do it to Chump.

Chumps tax returns make him the nations biggest looser.
This is while 'he' was writing his book Art of the Deal.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25426.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steven Mnuchin was appointed by Trump as secretary of the treasury. We know he ran the IRS. Under longstanding IRS policy, both the president and vice president are subject to automatic tax audits every year.. Steven Mnuchin stopped that process every year while Trump was in office. No tax audit was ever performed on Trump while he was POTUS.

Its been reported years ago that at least one Treasury political appointee(Mnuchin) attempted to improperly interfere with the annual audit of the president’s or vice president’s tax returns..

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It's clear Trump wanted more illegal BS than he could do legally. It should have opened everyone's eyes how many people were OK with what he wanted to do. Trump is just 1 person who conned millions into the belief that the 2020 election was a fraud. I'm aware we have a lot of naive people but I have to admit there were millions more than I thought. Their morality and knowing what he did was wrong went right out the window. To this day millions are still supporting one of the most corrupt individuals on the planet. It's sad to me that so many went along with 1 man's wrongdoings..
The problem is that unlike people like us who pay attention to what's going on in the political world there are millions that feel like they just don't have the time and even if they did they find it all so confusing. So instead of looking into things for themselves and coming up with an informed opinion they trust their elected state leaders in Congress to tell them what to believe and so an equal amount of blame falls on the Ted Cruzes, Lindsey Grahams, Margorie Tayler Greenes, Josh Hawleys, Lauren Boberts, etc of the world. They being so focused on holding onto power much like Trump, that they don't have the spine to stand up to Trump for fear Trump would turn voters against them. Which says a whole lot about how they see themselves as being unable to stand on their own merits. Most especially Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio all three of them ran against and were humiliated publically by Trump but instead of standing up to Trump afterwards they all puckered up to kiss his ass like good little stooges and made excuses for all the illegal behavior Trump displayed publically. Even now they still do it. So it's no wonder that many of the people who elected them take their ques from them thinking that if Trump were really as bad as others are saying they would say so too. They all have just as much blood on their hands as Trump and each and every one of them should also have criminal referals sent over to the DOJ.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
How is that any different than the last 50 years? :LOL:
Because things have gotten done in the last 50 years. Granted much of it fell short of what it needed to be and much that should have been done wasn't done but some things that were needed did get done from time to time. With the things the new majority in the house is telegraphing they want to do the only thing I see being accomplished is budget resolutions to keep the Government open and even that has been threatened by some as a way to get rid of Social Security and Medicare. I mean before it was just the Republicans and the Democrats and while that was bad enough, there was enough cooperation that certain issues still managed to get done in a bipartisan way. Now however both parties are fractured into even smaller subsets all with seperate agendas such that I don't see how anything will get done.

HempKat

Veteran
The only reason we had to deal with a President Trump is because the Dems ran Hillary instead of Bernie in 2016.

Trump as President is a mistake that belongs to both parties.
I agree with that in principal but just as much as The Democrats manuvered Hillary into the Nominee position causing Trump to win, They did the same thing to Bernie with Biden and that caused Trump to lose. I do wish they would have given Bernie a shot one of those times because I think he could have beat Trump as well since most who voted for Biden were really voting against Trump. Just like most who voted for Trum in 2016 were really voting against Hillary. Maybe if they had backed Bernie in 2016 like they should have, we might have avoided Trump altogether?

HempKat

Veteran
Plenty of blame on both parties. That didn't turn so many into bad people. It shouldn't matter what someone's political ideology is.. wrong is wrong, bad is bad, and a crook is a crook. I don't give a shit who's POTUS, who is in the majority, or what policies they endorse.. I'd say the same regardless of politics.. Magatards can't do that and could care less about what Trumpturd did. I stand by my opinion stated when this all went down..Republicans/GOP are far more corrupt than any other party.
I agree with this too, the main reason the Dems supported Hilary when the support should have gone to Bernie is they were too concerned about trying to win the female vote and in so doing they made the mistake of thinking if they just made a woman the nominee that would do the trick, which while it's a bad comparisson (since Hillary did have political clout) wasn't much different then Republicans pushing Hershal Walker to get the black vote simply because he was a black man. He was such an obvious unfit choice though that it was clear all the Republican's wanted was to cling to power for power's sake.

HempKat

Veteran
not sure exactly HOW you can "force the other side" to hold him accountable. they cannot be shamed, or they would have shunned him years ago. if they will not vote guilty when the guilt is obvious, then what? when the "other side" SUPPORTS the Big Lie, then THIS "side" has to do the dirty work regardless of how detestable it is. the GOP as a whole is not going to step up for any reason at all. they are willing to ride that shit right off a cliff, and they will do their very best to pull everyone else over the cliff right along with them...
Just to be clear when I say society I mean the voters and when I say the other side I mean Republicans currently in office. We know that the majority of the voting public votes against the type of GOP Trump represents. So I'm saying at some point we need to get enough politicians in office that will vote to do what is right rather then vote to cling to power or just to thwart the other side. It's no good to give one party majority control but then have that majority so thin that one or two members of the majority can block everything the majority tries to do. I'm obviously talking about Manchin and Sinema. If the public had only manage to give the Dems an actual majority like say 55-45 imagine what might have been accomplished the past two years.

I realize it's not something easily done, especially with how bad things have been messed up with extreme gerrymandering.

HempKat

Veteran
Knowing what we now have seen of Volodymyr Zelenskyy's character in the way he has lead his country thru the war they are involved in with Russia, one can only imagine what is going thru his mind in this picture "Holy shit how did America ever get so great with clowns like this running it?"

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Knowing what we now have seen of Volodymyr Zelenskyy's character in the way he has llead his country thru the war they are involved in with Russia, one can only imagine what is going thru his mind in this picture "Holy shit how did America ever get so great with clowns like this running it?"
Chump was buddies and indebted to Putin and more than willing to throw Ukraine to the wolves. He was also blackmailing Zelinski demanding false stories and prosecutions on Hunter Biden. Zelinski was being paraded around while knowing he and his country were getting screwed by Chump.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No comment on Hannity's remarks in court? Not that any of us are surprised or shocked.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marjorie Taylor Greene has sent 5 impeachment articles against Biden. The latest was based on Biden selling oil to other countries LOL. Another one was based on Hunter's influence of a foreign nation and excepting benefits lol. There are some truly racist derps people placed into power. These people are truly dumbshits that others thought were competent.

Biden is an old man with serious memory issues. Being old is not a crime. Anything illegal from Biden's admin he prob doesn't even know lol. Too risky to let him know as he would prob ramble it out and not know.. At least he/others aren't announcing their crimes lol. If these are the best we got we are in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.