Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
some interesting twists and turns with a get rid of the constitution strategy
for 1 thing a president is only a job if there is a constitution
I guess we'll just have to see what he wants to replace it with
a genius can do no less
ridiculous! everyone knows he wants to be Emperor for Life, with one of his idiot children taking over when he's dead...that's The Chump way. "it's MY office, MINE! and all of those papers, and the helicopter, and the nuclear codes. those are mine too! well, not the codes. i promised them to my BFF Vladimir..."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"i don't even know what a pronoun is..." :dunno: "but vote for me anyway. if a guy from Texas aint good enough to be a Georgia Senator, nobody is! let me tell you about werewolves now..."

buzzmobile

Veteran
Chump should let Herschel Walker write it. he is SUCH an intellectual...:whistling:
LEAVE HERSCHEL ALONE!
1670329901580.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have been saying since Jan 6. Treat him like his heros would treat someone trying to overthrow their kingdom. What would Putin do? Or Kin Jong-un?

I'm sure they have a protocol for traitors.
it is a very short ceremony in which a military officer awards you with a 147 grain 9 mm round to the back of your head in honor and recognition of your loyal service to your country...."THE CHUMP IS DEAD; LONG LIVE THE CHUMP!" then they bury you in a sand trap at one of your failing golf courses.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
it is a very short ceremony in which a military officer awards you with a 147 grain 9 mm round to the back of your head in honor and recognition of your loyal service to your country...."THE CHUMP IS DEAD; LONG LIVE THE CHUMP!" then they bury you in a sand trap at one of your failing golf courses.
I am not usually a fan of poetry but you have a real talent with words.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The last trump senate endorsement will join the Losers club today and the 1-6 committee announces that criminal referrals are coming. With oath keepers 'Elmer' found guilty of seditious conspiracy and awaiting sentencing, it seems obvious that the world of wacko is shrinking rapidly.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The last trump senate endorsement will join the Losers club today and the 1-6 committee announces that criminal referrals are coming. With oath keepers 'Elmer' found guilty of seditious conspiracy and awaiting sentencing, it seems obvious that the world of wacko is shrinking rapidly.
I think the fun is about to begin. They started at the bottom and have worked their way up. They know who contacted the alternate electors, they know we who from the oathkeepers was in contact with the white house. Enough of them have squealed like a pig. I think when indictment get handed out they will be to everyone involved. Including everyone who was supeonoed and didn't show up. Everyone who plead the 5th. All of them. They will charge them with everything possible all the way up to manslaughter charges for the police killed on Jan 6.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think the fun is about to begin. They started at the bottom and have worked their way up. They know who contacted the alternate electors, they know we who from the oathkeepers was in contact with the white house. Enough of them have squealed like a pig. I think when indictment get handed out they will be to everyone involved. Including everyone who was supeonoed and didn't show up. Everyone who plead the 5th. All of them. They will charge them with everything possible all the way up to manslaughter charges for the police killed on Jan 6.
Yes Indeed.

They (1-6 committee) also know their roll in the history of the country and how historians will look back at these moments in history. Appropriate measures must be taken to preserve this fucked up, but best and fairest system of government the world has ever seen. Time for some big heads to roll.

The officers awarded Tuesday with Congressional Gold Medals refused to shake hands with McConnell and McCarthy at the ceremony. This is the legislative branch's highest expression of national appreciation, for their defense of the U.S. Capitol during 1-6.

Very cool!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Appropriate measures must be taken to preserve this fucked up, but best and fairest system
win, lose, or draw, i don't see how they can NOT indict Trump. whether you can get 12 honest people to sit on the jury and vote solely on the evidence is another question entirely. but...you HAVE to TRY...you just HAVE to... this is too critical to ignore. we are at the bridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.