3Saints Crumbled Lime Pressed Hash - Legal Hash Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
3Saints Crumbled Lime Pressed Hash - Legal Hash Review

Genetics: Crumbled Lime by Karma Genetics [Citron Cookies x Biker Kush]

Grower/Producer: Greentone Cannabis - Quebec

Overall: A very good hash

Bag Appeal: It looks like soft brown hash and that is exactly what it is. In the pic, you can also see the parchment envelope that it comes in.

3saints-lime.jpg

Smell: Earthy with a lime tang hanging in the background.
Taste: Like it smells
Potency: Tested THC @ 45%, CBD @ 0.7%
Total Terpenes: 1.951% Myrcene, Limonene, Caryophyllene, & Linalool
Duration: 8/10 – maybe just a bit short . . .

In my last review of a 3Saints’ product, I criticized the gooey texture and the fact that they called it Afghani. I liked the hash overall, but I tend to whine a lot when I can’t use my Happle to smoke hash. I know I am a spoiled child but there you have it. And it irks me when a Canadian hash is called Afghani. It isn’t Afghani, OK? It’s made in fucking Quebec. And well made too . . . so they shouldn’t fob it off as something that it isn’t. The black market vendors do this with their locally made hash but that doesn’t mean that the legal market should as well.

This time around however, I got nothing. No complaints. No bitching. Just praise. This hash is the perfect texture for Happling, which makes me a happy man. It has a wonderful smell, a good taste and it gets you very nicely lit with a well-balanced high. Am I content? Mostly . . . :cool: You can expect a healthy body buzz with a warm uplift, making this is a ‘doing’ kind of hash rather than a couchlock. My only very mild quibble is I found it a bit short in duration but that is me and your results may be different. Like all of their products, this is made from sun grown cannabis, hung dried, and hand cured in their large greenhouse facility near Trois-Rivières, Quebec. It is solventless, so it would seem that they dry sieve it and – I suspect – press it just so, or add some pressed rosin of the same strain, to boost it to 45% THC to keep it competitive. In their own province they are limited to 30% by law, and it is even a few dollars more which must really fry Quebecois hash lovers.

Anyways . . . overall, this is a good tasty hash at a great price and I am sure that I will rebuy.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $26.99/2 grams

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I followed your link now I know what a Happle is :)
If you love hash, the Happle or a Hash Kettle is a must. For years, I relied on tobacco – for bottle tokes or spliffs – but when I finally went tobacco free last year, I had to find new ways to smoke hash. I was never a bong person and realistically, (big) glass smoking utensils just would not survive me for very long. And besides, torches and bangers would be life-threatening in my hands. So, a Shaka pipe and a Happle solved my problem and as a bonus, now I can taste my hash . . . :rasta:

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
And the original Happle by Errlectric Dave has now morphed into the Nugz HÄPPLE since Dave sold out to the corporate whores . . . and good for him btw! :headbange

and . . . the original Hash Kettle was developed by MastahGlass who gets credit for the concept.

Last edited: