Veteran
blinders on.
AC96A0F4-BA20-4A92-B2C5-2905D2ED93E2.jpeg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
98975E44-4714-46E8-A831-985590BC6F88.jpeg

A drop in the bucket.

The US policy abroad is pure terrorism. Rape, Pillage, and Burn. Well funded…well fed…well blooded. Voted for and approved. USA USA USA

…but yeah indictments that never come. Super important. Squirrel!!!!!!

Last edited:

Three Berries

Hell they just now finally won the battle to get his tax filings after 6 years. That to an oversight position that the law gives every right and authority to have the IRS instantly produce tax returns on anyone.

We might have seen charges by now on the Mar-A-Lardo drama had things not been stuck by Trump's legal maneuvering with his bought and paid for Judge in Florida. Although now that Garland has navigated thing thru those obstacles Trump kept throwing up we can expect to see at least that indictment in the near future. Seeing as how once freed from the entanglement of appeals it's essentially an open and shut case.

The one thing I can give credit to Trump on being fairly good at is how to tie up legal actions against him for years in appeals.
And now any politician can have their tax returns examined. They won't find anything on Trump the IRS doesn't already know about. Just more witch hunting as they got nothing else..

Three Berries

View attachment 18786199

A drop in the bucket.

The US policy abroad is pure terrorism. Rape, Pillage, and Burn. Well funded…well fed…well blooded. Voted for and approved. USA USA USA

…but yeah indictments that never come. Super important. Squirrel!!!!!!
A lot of the military aid we give won't even be realized for a few years as the weapons have not even be produced yet. Just another case of government Welfare for the Warfare state.

All wars are banker wars.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
great thread. it is like a roast
This thread was created for roasting purposes. It was supposed to be a mocking victory dance…take the Chump down…rah rah rah….”I didn’t vote for Biden I voted against Trump” nonsense…we won! we won! Ha ha ha

…but no. It’s not happening. Obviously. Now the back pedaling. Meme wars.

Typical passive aggressive trash

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
A lot of the military aid we give won't even be realized for a few years as the weapons have not even be produced yet. Just another case of government Welfare for the Warfare state.

All wars are banker wars.

You mean it’s not about fighting for freedom? Coming to the rescue of the persecuted?

When a president is elected whose first objective is not to raise the military budget….i might…well…never mind…it’s never happening. War is great for business. Business is booming.

Last edited:

shiva82

a good belly laugh everyday is great natural therapy . i don't know if people are serious and genuine in this thread , or just trolling, or even just completely numb , or perhaps live under a rock . Politically correct rhetoric and jingoism

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No opinion here but I can't see how people get so caught up in political stuff. I can go to the Harvard IOP discussions whenever I want but it seems like Hell...dressing up in fancy clothes then voicing your opinion about politics. Never getting anywhere. I don't know maybe someday I'll appreciate it. Politics seems to be an old man's game. Go Harvard!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
No opinion here but I can't see how people get so caught up in political stuff. I can go to the Harvard IOP discussions whenever I want but it seems like Hell...dressing up in fancy clothes then voicing your opinion about politics. Never getting anywhere. I don't know maybe someday I'll appreciate it. Politics seems to be an old man's game. Go Harvard!
I can’t take it serious myself….but some people will get themselves killed over media hyped political narratives. And then again…there are fist fights over Fantasy Football leagues. Same sort of thing really.

Does tend to be a disease of the older set. More decades of political rhetoric and propaganda exposure. Adds up with the years.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lol,yeah,but if they had bacon and boobies they would be as dumb and fat as americans,and we get along great! and have kardashians...now that i type that out maybe a little allah wouldn't hurt...
i could do without the Kardashians myself. is there not an "opt-out" button i can hit and make them disappear? maybe if they wore hijabs they wouldn't bother me. :chin::smoke: it's worth a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts