What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Whip

I posted that at half time. Just comparing to the last couple of weeks. Bears looked pretty good in the second half. Their punter was kicking the crap out of that ball today

Exciting times ahead ???.......hmmmm :unsure:

shithawk420

Veteran
I posted that at half time. Just comparing to the last couple of weeks. Bears looked pretty good in the second half. Their punter was kicking the crap out of that ball today

Exciting times ahead ???.......hmmmm :unsure:
So we got another bears fans huh?my condolences friend.just kidding.im a happy camper.and even the Falcons won by a hair with a 58 yard field goal.cant say I'm in a bad mood.mind if I ask if your IL?also Santos is one of the best in the league.and Korean kid on the Falcons looks like hot shit.he won the game

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Marbles and tops? Old school entertainment, but i dig it. At least it was done outdoors. Nowadays kids might never leave their home, theyre so addicted to their screens.

Ive done some cement work myself and it's hard work for sure. Love that cloud of grey dust that you have to avoid breathing in with every 60lb bag you empty into the mixing pan. What's that lung disease you get when u breathe too much of that stuff, silicosis?
Your 'white privilege' has 'entitled' you to a lifetime of back pain, knee pain and lung disease. Only in America!

Pops is right, that's a professionally done slab. And is that a camper van i see? Very nice.
I see u werent wearing ur knee pads while smoothing out the 'crete. They can be annoying to wear, i guess.

Is that u in all 3 pics, Bigsur? Very Normal Rockwell. That corn looks positively Jurassic in size. Is it supposed to get that big? Can you grow enough corn to make some moonshine at least?

Bears pulled out a win vs a tough Rams team. What made u say Caleb played better in the 1st half, Whip? At least the run game got back on track, both Swift and Roschon had TDs, and Swift had almost 100yds rushing...

I have probably rubbed and patched and ground as much concrete as I poured..

I had to grind the inside walls of an ammunition bunker out at the air National Guard base in Tulsa

Concrete ceiling walls, and only one door to get in and out

I had to grind the ceilings and the walls and then rub and patch them

We used pieces of gunny sack and a wheelbarrow full of cement and sand at about a 75 to 25 ratio

but it was the grinding that was awful with an offset grinder and Carborundum stone

Sometimes the seams were so bad that I had to use what they call a bush hammer to knock away the excess concrete and then the grinder after that

talk about dust and all we use back in those days was a bandanna pulled up over our face like a bunch of cowboys

i’m surprised my lungs are as healthy as they are

I give the credit to all the cannabis that I’ve smoked😂

Smoked my first joint in 1963🤓🎉

At first, when I was an apprentice, I thought I would be tough and not wear kneepads

After a few times of setting your knees down on a piece of half-inch gravel, I decided to buy some knee pads

But like you said, I wasn’t wearing any that day, but I knew I wasn’t gonna be crawling around for very long so I didn’t bother to put them on

Yes, I’m guilty. That is me standing by the corn.

I won a blue ribbon at the county fair that year

That corn variety is called bloody butcher and it is an heirloom corn that Indians grew

It is best used for making flour, but if you pick it early enough, you can roast it or boil it

The kernels are a beautiful deep dark red. I guess that’s why they called that strain bloody butcher.

I don’t recall what that lung disease is other than emphysema

My knees and back are in pretty good shape for being in my 70s after working construction for about 40 years

I also had some laborers pull some scaffolding out from underneath me when I was on the ninth floor and I fell through an elevator shaft to the sixth floor and broke my back , back in 1983

Probably the worst pain that I deal with nowadays is my neck which I broke in five places about eight years ago when I hit some black ice and rolled my little Toyota truck about 30 miles south of Limon, Colorado

I had to be life flighted into a hospital in Denver , that was one hell of a ride

Five fractures in C3 , 4 , and 5

IMG_1004.jpeg

I quit riding my scooter after that accident cause I couldn’t turn my head around fast enough to see if anybody was coming up behind me if I had to switch lanes real quick

IMG_0950.jpeg

Whip

So we got another bears fans huh?my condolences friend.just kidding.im a happy camper.and even the Falcons won by a hair with a 58 yard field goal.cant say I'm in a bad mood.mind if I ask if your IL?also Santos is one of the best in the league.and Korean kid on the Falcons looks like hot shit.he won the game
Yes I live in the messed up state of Illinois

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
what a day of football and things are still going strong with b'more v buf (its the half but the ravens are running wild over the bills)
i thought the rams were going to come back against the bears and was on the edge of my seat till a last min int sealed the deal
the defense looks good
fiske is still playing in beast mode racked up a forced fumble and spent a lot of time in the bears backfield
verse almost had two sacks but (back to back) but both were called back because of penalties
unfortunately all the rams could muster on offense was field goals, i guess if you want to win games in the nfl you need to score tds

@Bababooey
im seeing no ball pics, no weenies pics, nada
luckily i found this to snack on

braunsweiger.jpg

braunshweiger
its exactly what it looks like, a kind of liverwurst thing that taste great as a spread
i chopped up some pickles and onions extra fine to give it some texture and a little extra flavor but this stuff is off the wall
next time i go to aldis im going to buy more
/they also brought back the crab cakes!

@bigsur51
who t'f is this handsome guy! nice tassels man
are you a football fan?
sounds like you have done your share of hard work man, but sometimes those are the most rewarding projects
/like once you are done you can step back and actually see what you accomplished
ive seen the stamp here in san diego and its still holding up
/we need to bring back a wpa type program
that red corn sounds cool man and i bet the flour would have a reddish color to it
look at that wound?! its like something dr frankenstein would have used to reattach your head man
you are one tough f'm'r
kick ass brother!

@shithawk420
/so what are you calling your dad about?
im glad to hear you are having a good day man! and i hope you can string a few of them together
thats young' ho man, hes koo!
young ho.jpg

he started his career with the chargers but kind of sucked, but once he turned his hat backwards became got gangsta i guess
happy birthday to your mom man!
what does she like? my mom is not impressed by any of my gifts but she likes to go out to eat so i will take her and her friends out for lunch/ dinner; i choose the place
keep it up man! and i hope tomorrow is another good day buddy

Morning, another Sunday. I am a huge NFL fan but My team has been bad for so long that I usually stay in the corner.

Like today. The Broncos play the Jets. I see a bad moon a risen. If I were a betting fan, and I'm not, best way to make some quick cash is to lay the 8 and bet the farm on the Jets. Broncos have no O line and a marginal running game. Plus the Broncos have a rookie QB and has been inaccurate on passes over 10 yards.

I see a rout coming! I am a loyal Bronco fan so I will sit through this but It won't be fun. Something like 35-7.......Jets.
hey whats happening man!
your team sucks? those are the best fans!
/i have sat through years of bad football
looks like you were good for 1pt. because the broncos won today 10-9
i think there is potential in bo nix but they need to give him time to season

looks like @superx finally got back to work!
f'n slacker
/best to you and the fam my man
so are you guys doing shit for halloween?

Last edited: