What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It's almost like old Jericho forgot what high school was like.

This is a common tactic by people like him. Accuse others of being mindless robots from that darn public school education.

I'm pretty sure my high school experience was much like everybody else here. Just curious if anybody here remembers their fellow classmates going on how great their teachers were? I remember quite the opposite. It was a non stop make fun of the teachers on a daily basis.

But hey. When you only listen to certain media you might even get these crazy ideas like kids in high school look up to their teachers as some god like figure with all the answers. And these people call themselves enlightened . LMAO.
….you’re back. As nonsensical as ever.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
That's a nasty gash on your shoulder.

Perhaps you are suffering from an infection.

You are not making a lick of sense.
Family fun, John. Some of us are happy and healthy in today’s America. We don’t worry about your ridiculous wolves or your piss poor attitudes. We enjoy life’s…

420C4405-4819-4985-A56D-15FDD65F19B2.jpeg
1D8C76D4-9E29-43FB-A4E6-CC154C40BA4B.jpeg

Creation

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm standing by in the anticipation of your opinion on my opinions.

Perhaps you should try to understand that we're equal and not try to belittle everyone.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is just normalizing it by repetition. overexposure can bring about neglect/indifference. this is what they count on. it gets harder & harder to bring folks attention to something they really do not like, but have just gotten tired of fighting over. it's like crying "WOLF!" except there really are wolves at the door.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
it is just normalizing it by repetition. overexposure can bring about neglect/indifference. this is what they count on. it gets harder & harder to bring folks attention to something they really do not like, but have just gotten tired of fighting over. it's like crying "WOLF!" except there really are wolves at the door.
How fucking sad is that? Listen to yourself. Wolves LOL…what in the fuck….your mind is tapioca. You just let yourself grow old.

Absolem

….you’re back. As nonsensical as ever.
You should find out who that imposter was here a few months ago with your same profile and name.

Dude bitched non stop for a month what a waste of time these threads were.

But I like the new guy running the profile better. He takes the time to post pictures himself. We haven't seen enough of those yet........................ And he responds in a timely fashion. Just like Pavlov's dog.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You should find out who that imposter was here a few months ago with your same profile and name.

Dude bitched non stop for a month what a waste of time these threads were.

But I like the new guy running the profile better. He takes the time to post pictures himself. We haven't seen enough of those yet........................ And he responds in a timely fashion. Just like Pavlov's dog.
Well….you are a cock monger. We agreed on that already. Latent but profoundly so.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are coming across as arrogant and conceited.

Sometimes people respond to respect much more positively than derision... usually, actually.

I think you understand that already and I believe that you know that you feel superior.

But there is that nagging fact that you claim that you are not dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts