What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiva82

hempy really damaged you mentally . you are insane . have a good day . i have no more time for you. i think we have said enough to each other.

moose eater

hempy really damaged you mentally . you are insane . have a good day . i have no more time for you. i think we have said enough to each other.
Another example of how far skewed your compass/reality is.

Your ilk bully, maim and murder, then plead for the tolerance from the left as though you're teching them something.

You've got nothing to teach but contradiction and hypocrisy.

Match posts for proof?

I -know- who I am; good, bad, and ugly. My ugly's coming unleashed on your pitiful ilk. LONG past time.

shiva82

very intimidating . you sound unhinged at this point and deranged . you are a supremacist and nasty in the mind. this is the last time i will respond to you. you are a hateful person. i suggest you get back to defending biden and promoting the death jab . peace

Last edited:

moose eater

very intimidating . you sound unhinged at this point and deranged . you are a supremacist and nasty in the mind. this is the last time i will respond to you. you are a hateful person. i suggest you get back to defending biden and promoting the death jab . peace
I thought you'd said you had no more time for me?

Me defending Biden?? Again, your ignorance glares.

More contradictions and HUIGE projections.. Many here know my character.

You're your own best mirror. Many of us see it. Use it for your own growth, rather than simply being a pompous, self-contradicting, hypocrite and homophobe.

Last edited:

shiva82

I thought you'd said you had no more time for me?

More contradictions.

You're your own best mirror. Many of us see it. Use it for your own growth, rather than simply being a self-conrtadicting hypocrite and homophobe
you keep quoting me and slandering . you are a nasty human . i wish you well. you are dismissed

moose eater

shoo shoo . go relax . peace
Relatively calm as I sit here, reading your hypocrisy and viewing the evidence of how blind to yourself you are.

Just had a nice egg-over-easy on sprouted whole grain bread, followed by part of a plant-based protein shake.

Off to sort laundry now. You know, something that is productive and also helps others. Try something like that yourself, instead of posturing like some fake-ass wise man.

Last edited:

shiva82

sanctimoneous moron. nobody cares what you are eating or the fact you learned to do the laundry. have a good day . enjoy

moose eater

sanctimoneous moron. nobody cares what you are eating or the fact you learned to do the laundry. have a good day . enjoy
Is there much to your personality other than projections, assumptions, and homophobia?

Now you're pretending to speak for everyone else. The true mark of an engorged ego.

Again, I thought you said you had no more time for me. Make up your mind, man!! You seem confused on a lot of life, in one way ort another.

shiva82

try make a post without lies and slander. where and why am i homophobic? you have a warped perception and you really need to stop talking about yourself. if you have a problem get on a plane , fly to england and come see me. stop the lies and slander. go enjoy your laundry session . peace

moose eater

try make a post without lies and slander. where and why am i homophobic? you have a warped perception and you really need to stop talking about yourself. if you have a problem get on a plane , fly to england and come see me. stop the lies and slander. go enjoy your laundry session . peace
I apparently left out the contradictions and a limited insight into your self in theolast post. Apologies for my more typical thoroughness being absent.. Thanks for reminding me.

Shiva would have regurgitated on consumption of you, for the foul taste you generate.

Someone please, please hand this juvenille-minded, middle-aged tRumptard a mirror!! PLEASE!

To be that age and so lacking iin self-awareness is not just a burden on you, but those near you.

Last edited:

shiva82

i don't even like trump . Your crazy presumptions and perception again are way way off, and zero evidence to back up your slander i noticed.good day to you sir. lets agree to disagree and leave it like that. no point arguing . you are as thick as mince

moose eater

Really, you've posted support and positive strokes for his supporters here left, right and center. Whether you state you like him or not, you obviously have supported his policies, including the homophobia.

I try not to be too presumptuous, btw. Causes problems down the road.

No more time for me?

Compare posts for consistency with stated positions or beliefs?

To be 40 and that hollow and shallow. What a bitch it must be.

Last edited:

shiva82

i have no interest in ones sexual preferences. good day to you again. go do some laundry if it calms you down. or do a cooking blog about your egg on toast .

and the mere fact you said "Compare posts for consistency" shows what an absolute weapon you are .

have a good day. peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.