What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
he understands perfectly. but admitting so would undercut his entire position and expose him as the fool that he has been, so he's just -not- going to admit it.
I'm aware, as I think I've said before, I'm not trying to convince him as much as I'm thinking of the potential of someone coming along and reading his nonsense and believing it because nobody comes back to correct him. I've long ago concluded that Hempy is beyond redemption.

HempKat

Veteran
He can. He can even reveal sources and methods. But, there could be consequences. He would face having to justify his actions and potential penalties. So, many times it would not be a viable option. What you are talking about is an irrelevant beurocracy. The plan is surely, to bring this to the supreme court (timing is important). Trump is going to basically, lay to waist the federal government. Restoring constitutional law and order to this nation. Also, what will come of this will be that Trump followed the law and appropriate procedures under his authority, but previous administrations did not. Because they hid things which were classified for illegal reasons. Then they tried to hide declassified materials from the public (knowingly and intentionally) which would hurt them legally and politically.
Okay so it is your contention that this is just a step in a deliberative process that when concluded is going to expose the corruption of political elites resulting in them all going to prison barges off the coast of Gitmo? Is that about right?

Tell me where does this rank compared to the prediction that the Durham investigation was going to do pretty much the exact same thing but failed?

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Correct.

Wrong. Why are you even waisting time arguing this. Obviously, a person who claims innocence can accidentally incriminate themselves and thus can rely on the 5th.

Can't be used at all against them. That is it's pupose. Otherwise, there is no need for it because the obvious thing people will say is "they wouldn't answer, so they must be guilty!" lol. That's why they created The 5th Amendment.

This is not a civil court case. And, so I am completely correct.

(See above)

Ding Ding
Congratulations! You've just undermined everything you've written above.
Are you one of those AI robots?
^ Serious Question.
Wrong again on each and every account, you can't incriminate yourself if you are truly innocent. You can't accidentally incriminate yourself over a crime you've never committed. As I've stated pleading the 5th can be used against you. It can be in civil cases and while technically it can't be the sole basis for a verdict of guilty it's still going to be in the back of the jury's mind that you're pleading the 5th because you guilty at that point all the prosecution need do is offer enough other evidence to produce reasonable doubt. So you were not completely right, at best you were only half right but you weren't even half right because this was neither a civil or criminal case it was a grand jury investigation.

As for what you thought was me undermining my own point, if the person answers in the negative or just says they don't know but the prosecution has evidence they did no then the person would be lying meaning they did know or were somehow involved in which case they would be making a foolish mistake to say they knew nothing or answer in the negative. In that case the person should plead the 5th so that he can be granted immunity and then if he keeps pleading the 5th he'll go to jail anyway because the courts will not allow you to plead the 5th once immunity is granted. I was only suggesting that a person should answer in the negative or say they don't know if they know they are innocent and/or do not have knowledge. My point is that if they plead the 5th it's because they know there is something that could be used against them.

Hempy McNoodle

Okay so it is your contention that this is just a step in a deliberative process that when concluded is going to expose the corruption of political elites resulting in them all going to prison barges off the coast of Gitmo? Is that about right?

Tell me where does this rank compared to the prediction that the Durham investigation was going to do pretty much the exact same thing but failed?
Durham is not done. But, yes. That is something that will likely end up happening as a result of the documents in question, I contend.

Hempy McNoodle

No everyone else understands me just fine, it only seems illogical and incoherent to you because you're a moron that is incapable of recognizing when you are wrong.

Prove it! :smoker:

Screenshot (479).png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's clear many don't care what politicians do as long as they're part of their party or someone they like. I don't give a rat's ass about that BS. If there openly commiting crimes just to hold onto power they are not doing it to help anyone but themselves. Most people use to know this.

Ask yourselves are you happy with the direction the USA is headed. More racism, more crime, More lies. Look what Musk did to tweaker..

Twitter saw an "immediate, visible and measurable spike" in hate speech after Elon Musk takeover, researchers find.

After months of contention between Elon Musk and Twitter executives over his bid to own the company, the Tesla founder was officially given control on Friday. But as the new leader emerged at the helm, the platform saw a massive spike in hate speech, a new study found.

Researchers from Montclair State University found that the 12 hours immediately following Musk's ascension to ownership saw a much more "hostile" environment on Twitter. The team looked at tweets filled with "vulgar and hostile" rhetoric aimed at people based on their race, religion, ethnicity and orientation, such as the "n-word," "k-word," and "f-word," to find out just how bad it got. And what they found was an "immediate, visible, and measurable spike."

Hempy McNoodle

It's clear many don't care what politicians do as long as they're part of their party or someone they like. I don't give a rat's ass about that BS. If there openly commiting crimes just to hold onto power they are not doing it to help anyone but themselves. Most people use to know this.

Ask yourselves are you happy with the direction the USA is headed. More racism, more crime, More lies. Look what Musk did to tweaker..

Twitter saw an "immediate, visible and measurable spike" in hate speech after Elon Musk takeover, researchers find.

After months of contention between Elon Musk and Twitter executives over his bid to own the company, the Tesla founder was officially given control on Friday. But as the new leader emerged at the helm, the platform saw a massive spike in hate speech, a new study found.

Researchers from Montclair State University found that the 12 hours immediately following Musk's ascension to ownership saw a much more "hostile" environment on Twitter. The team looked at tweets filled with "vulgar and hostile" rhetoric aimed at people based on their race, religion, ethnicity and orientation, such as the "n-word," "k-word," and "f-word," to find out just how bad it got. And what they found was an "immediate, visible, and measurable spike."
The update to this story is that they were mostly bots (and are being removed).

moose eater

Hempy has answers for baseless claims made by the Deep State sympathizers.
That Hempy -thinks- he has such answers is indicative of Hempy's Delusions on Parade Show; The Great Awakening thread, and the current Criminal Indictments thread, where we get to witness the mental gymnastics that are operationalized when some (Hempy) engage(s) in blind hero-worship, all the while claiming to possess keen objective insights.

Christ, Hempy, you're a one-person walking retirement fund for any competent shrink working with chronic psychoses.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy has answers for baseless claims made by the Deep State sympathizers.

Mcnoodles imagination creates garbage than posts it without a care it's totally made up. You have never said a single thing that speaks truth to Turd's character or that our political system is broken regardless of whose boot you prefer licking. Neither party will help you live better. They are in it for themselves nothing more.

HempKat

Veteran
Durham is not done. But, yes. That is something that will likely end up happening as a result of the documents in question, I contend.
The investigative part is done, the prosecuting part is done, all Durham has left is to write a report which may or may not be released to the public. Although since that was Barr's intention that it be released to the public. Garland will probably do that as well given that he could have just shut it down but didn't since he saw that all Durham had was a handful of incredibly weak cases each of which he ultimately lost.

'Boogieman'

Ask yourselves are you happy with the direction the USA is headed.
Inflation is still high, my 401k is down big this year, many people can't afford housing due to cost and rising rates, crime is getting worse, possible recession coming up, and all democrats seem to be concerned about is what little Jimmy said on Twitter.

Yep I'm definitely voting 100% Republican tomorrow, and will do the same in 2024.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FhBdrr9aYAIAD74.jpg

And let's go ahead and get ahead of this: Many key states—thanks to laws enacted by Republican-controlled legislatures—aren’t even allowed to *start* counting mail-in votes until after polls close.

It’s not “suspicious” when those states count mail-in votes last; it’s what they’re legally required to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts