What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The investigative part is done, the prosecuting part is done, all Durham has left is to write a report which may or may not be released to the public. Although since that was Barr's intention that it be released to the public. Garland will probably do that as well given that he could have just shut it down but didn't since he saw that all Durham had was a handful of incredibly weak cases each of which he ultimately lost.
A4991C69-E32D-42D4-BBE4-93CBC7D23647.jpeg
501B0866-5770-46AC-AC8B-519ED422D568.jpeg
CDDB7124-8E58-4E14-854C-3050A2DA95BE.jpeg

The monks at the monastery are burning piles. You’re another day closer to death.

Nothingness

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
aren’t even allowed to *start* counting mail-in votes
yeah, and they're fighting tooth and claw to NOT count them completely. doing their damn best to keep mail-in votes excluded for minor shit like a wrong date or some other bullshit. military ballots targeted as well...

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I’m afraid of the dark. The world is a hard place. Terrifying. I identify as a he/her/it mountain biker…but not really. I don’t really ride anything but dick. A Truth? Ok. It hurts my asshole. I also want you to be aware that I’m a Blue voter!

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inflation is still high, my 401k is down big this year, many people can't afford housing due to cost and rising rates, crime is getting worse, possible recession coming up, and all democrats seem to be concerned about is what little Jimmy said on Twitter.

Yep I'm definitely voting 100% Republican tomorrow, and will do the same in 2024.

You have some made up belief that the REP hasn't put the country where it is. They are no better than the DEM'S. Doesn't matter who wins nothing ever changes to make life better for you or anyone else. They give you crumbs so you keep voting for them. You all keep the same cycle going regardless of nothing ever changing.. Yep you will vote for the same BS decade after decade. SHEEEEEEEEPPPPPP..

Hempy McNoodle

You have some made up belief that the REP hasn't put the country where it is. They are no better than the DEM'S. Doesn't matter who wins nothing ever changes to make life better for you or anyone else. They give you crumbs so you keep voting for them. You all keep the same cycle going regardless of nothing ever changing.. Yep you will vote for the same BS decade after decade. SHEEEEEEEEPPPPPP..
Fact Check: False

Context: The economy was amazing under the administration of Donald Trump before the Deep State's biological warfare attack (COVID-19).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fact Check: False

Context: The economy was amazing under the administration of Donald Trump before the Deep State's biological warfare attack (COVID-19).

Nope just more made up nonsense so you can understand at a 5th grade level lol. .. What trump did is what we are seeing now. We won't see the impacts of Biden until 2024.

What we saw when trump was in office was from Obumer

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would make them Benedictine monks. I spent 9th and half of 10th grade in a seminary. I liked Latin classes.
Is the photo above from the monastery?
Latin eh?

Allow me to share with you my favorite bit of Latin.

Tu stultus es

That is not directed at you, btw.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18779234 View attachment 18779235

Catholic. I cut through the monastery grounds quite a bit. People tell me I’m pious….but then again…people do not understand what it is to be truly pious.
Judging by the setting, I missed my calling. I once saw a monastery in Switzerland where every open window held a monk clutching a large mug of beer or mead. Can you hook me up? I can be Jesus-like on cue.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
That would make them Benedictine monks. I spent 9th and half of 10th grade in a seminary. I liked Latin classes.
Is the photo above from the monastery?
Correct. Benedictine monks. Yup too…the picture is from around the monastery. Lady of Guadalupe Monastery. There’s also a convent separate from the monastery. The monks chant and sell coffee beans. You can pay to eat with them.

While everybody was freaking out on Covid….the monastery had construction crews expanding the complex. Spending money like it was the Catholic Church. Bless you all! Think it’s over 160 acres now…a lot of it donated. The Continental Divide Trail goes by the property. Awesome piece of real estate.

I’ve had a few conversations with some of the brothers…and one (brother Hue) showed me some trails through their property…that the monks themselves cut and maintain. I’m a permission trespasser now. Blessed by monks to run their land.

The convent is a bit trickier. I was told that was off limits. A couple times now I’ve run into nuns in the forest on and off their property. The first time they were young and pretty…dressed in blue habits…I found the 3 stray calfs (the monastery keeps cattle, hogs, and chickens) that they were looking for…..and got a god blessing they were so relieved. Young though. Maybe hadn’t taken their vows yet. Probably why they keep the nuns isolated.

Next time I ran into nuns…they were kneeling in silence off a trail I was running up. They were dressed different and not young. Still…I hooted at them and got them to look. Mountain Spirits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.