What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There is a reason why Trump was called 'OrangeMan.' Was he orange before he entered politics? No. Tanning beds can be very benificial if you are a war fighting president in a 'Biological' battlefield.
It is because nobody with a brain gave a fuck about a mentally incompetent brat with a bad comb over. Some of us don't even watch much television. He was just a loser with money. Not until he got into politics and was all over the news did he need a nickname. Personally I still think shithead suits him better than orange man.

My daughter's favorite color is orange and she is smart enough to not want shit on her shoe, let alone anywhere else.

Hempy McNoodle

It is because nobody with a brain gave a fuck about a mentally incompetent brat with a bad comb over. Some of us don't even watch much television. He was just a loser with money. Not until he got into politics and was all over the news did he need a nickname. Personally I still think shithead suits him better than orange man.

My daughter's favorite color is orange and she is smart enough to not want shit on her shoe, let alone anywhere else.
I mean his skin color actually changed when he entered politics because he started excessively tanning to protect himself from the enemy's biological arsenal.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only reason that HCQ is effective against some Viruses, including Covid19, is because it facilitates the passage of Zinc past cell walls.

Normally the cell walls block Zinc, a defense mechanism against Too Much Zinc, which can be neurotoxic.

You can get the same effect - it's called an Ionophore, a "Smuggler" molecule { something us Potheads should be able to appreciate :) }
with a few other chemicals.

IN NATURE, the way it happens is with Quercetin, a very common molecule that humans often throw away, because it is located in fruit rinds.

If you want Quercetin - and Zinc in very tiny amounts, to help your cells Nuke Covid19 and other bacteria - all you have to do is eat the peel of the next Orange or Banana that you eat.

Not the whole peel, just part of it.

NOTE: If you are depleted, giving yourself a sudden dose of Bioflavonoids, including Quercetin, can be Extremely Mentally Stimulating. Not bad, it just means you were depleted in one nutritional category.

Why take a medication like HCQ or Ivermectin, if you can get the same effect from eating a few bites from a banana peel ?

Trump missed his chance, as has Biden. Either of them could have seized the moment, and invited 2 or more molecular biologists to explain in detail why I mentioned above.

Dr. Roger Seheult would be a good candidate. He has some great webcasts explaining the role of Vitamin D in affecting Blood Chemistry, specifically relative to Covid19.

The immune system response to Viruses like Herpes & Covid19, is all about Blood Chemistry.

Some people have such crappy diets and get so little exercise that their blood is a Sitting Duck for a virus like Covid19.
Actually it is chloroquines, contained by several species of plants. These act as anti-parasitic/anti-malaria as well as drugs/herbs which relieve rheumatoid arthritis and lupis (auto-immune disorders) symptoms. I posted some of these a few years back on this forum.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, it was a fake spray tan ..
1666897076021.jpeg

med4u

Veteran

Have you taken her to her first drag show?
Or just waiting for the class field trip?

'My P***y Good, P***y Sweet' Parents Expose Kids To Adult Drag Performance | MRCTV

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Have you taken her to her first drag show?
Or just waiting for the class field trip?

'My P***y Good, P***y Sweet' Parents Expose Kids To Adult Drag Performance | MRCTV
Why does that even pop in to your head? Are kids at drag shows something you frequently think about?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ironic how the tough acting righties have their panties in a wad about basically everything...no doubt those "tactical vest" have a pocket for heavy duty alex jones shilled manwipes for when they crap their kahkis...
isn't getting together with a bunch of masked guys all wearing the same outfit cross dressing? looking your way proud boys...

Hempy McNoodle

Maybe for team brainwashed. The rest of us are just trying to raise well adjusted kids capable of compassion and complex thought.

Things like math and science come to mind.
How will these "well adjusted kids" deal with a peer who believes that the science suggests there are only two genders.

Status
Not open for further replies.