Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
FdtWXLIWYAAqAbZ.jpeg.jpg
a

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Jefffiretruck is a very credible source.

Did it ever occur to you that Propaganda like this is being cranked out like a pig who ate a whole bottle of Exlax? Odds are this originated outside of the US as well.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Personally, I always perffered the flash shots on the trikes.

Shows off the goodness much better (if it's there).

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Standard quick shots in natural light for me
Looks like a cool NorCal ranch setup with the good sized elevated water tank.

Actually, I like both. The flash is kind like a promo thing. It almost makes it look like more trikes than there are with the icicle in the sunlight effect. It's all good.

med4u

Veteran

Did it ever occur to you that Propaganda like this is being cranked out like a pig who ate a whole bottle of Exlax? Odds are this originated outside of the US as well.
Did it ever occur to you that he said it during congressional hearing on busing
And that there are transcripts of it?
Bottom of page 251

#255 - Busing of schoolchildren : hearing before the Committee on ... - Full View | HathiTrust Digital Library

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Did it ever occur to you that he said it during congressional hearing on busing
And that there are transcripts of it?
Bottom of page 251

#255 - Busing of schoolchildren : hearing before the Committee on ... - Full View | HathiTrust Digital Library

Good thing you're not a lawyer. This has nothing to do with my comment.

Biden did own the black vote. The comment - who cares - Every one voted for Biden and he won.

Do you want to compare that comment with Mr, "Grab 'em by the pussy" or any of the million other idiotic comments trump came up with daily and on the record. Windmills causing cancer going ruuuruuruu. How about the shrpie line on the hurricane path. On and On - The guy is a moron and insiders have told him publicly.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Good thing you're not a lawyer. This has nothing to do with my comment.

Biden did own the black vote. The comment - who cares - Every one voted for Biden and he won.

Do you want to compare that comment with Mr, "Grab 'em by the pussy" or any of the million other idiotic comments trump came up with daily and on the record. Windmills causing cancer going ruuuruuruu. How about the shrpie line on the hurricane path. On and On - The guy is a moron and insiders have told him publicly.

Dude don't bother.

He's a racist playing anyone without a memory.

If you think Trump is a douche then you have to be in love with Biden.

He's an idiot.

Just like our last two presidents.

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Yeah, you guys should only listen to the propaganda that comes from within your boarders.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
What? Indictments? Anything?

Howz aboutz you just throwz the IGNORE option.

* you sound like a tweaker…babbling rants…fast little fingers pecking away at your mind…over analyzing…spinning off into cyber land fantasy

…and you’re as dumb as a stump. Look around and breathe before you root down and speak. Research and Realize. It’s difficult for you I know. The things you may learn…may disturb you.
Why should I? Your amusing attempts at trying to be insulting aren't worth me having to ignore you or put you on ignore. Why don't you take your own advice if my posts irritate you so much that you seek to drive me off or get me to ignore you. Rather then attacking everyone that has a different opinion then you why not make your case for why there are no indictments coming?

Frankly I don't see why you or anyone thinks that's such an impossible thing to happen? An indictment isn't really all that amazing of a thing for Donald Trump, he's been indicted before. The main reason it hasn't happened more recently largely is because of the time he was in office everyone was honoring that unwritten rule that you can't indict a sitting President. Indictments are not the real trick though, that's just the beginning of a process. The real trick is to turn the indictment into a conviction. That's where Trump has always managed to squirm his way out of accountability. It sounds to me like you're hoping beyond hope that he doesn't get indicted. So that the kind of nonsense he's being investigated for will be sure to continue into the future because others will think as long as you get elected nobody will do anything not even charge you, all in the name of "Protecting the Image of the Presidency". We've done far more damage to the nations image by electing this clown into the most powerful office in the country. Letting him off without even an attempt at holding him accountable is going to make us look even worse not better.

Last edited:

moose eater

And there I was, in the middle of the night, when, in my best Jack Handy voice, the question occurred to me; "if The Donald goes to prison, or what ever, where ever, does his Secret Service detail have to go with him?"

Does he drop all Secret Service protection at the entrance to Leavenworth?

I'd think such a setting is where he'd want that Secret Service detail the most.

Maybe there's a cable television series in the making?

HempKat

Veteran
Looks like a cool NorCal ranch setup with the good sized elevated water tank.

Actually, I like both. The flash is kind like a promo thing. It almost makes it look like more trikes than there are with the icicle in the sunlight effect. It's all good.
Personally I like the up close macro shots, it just seems fascinating to me that any plant in nature has resin that forms in that way and that in the round gland heads is found something that has so many beneficial applications for humans who just happen to have a system in their bodies specifically geared for making use of what's in those gland heads. I mean these plants in many ways could be seen as nature's own version of big pharma cranking out all sorts of natural medicines to help mankind. But instead of wanting to charge you an arm and a leg all they ask for is some food and water.

HempKat

Veteran
And there I was, in the middle of the night, when, in my best Jack Handy voice, the question occurred to me; "if The Donald goes to prison, or what ever, where ever, does his Secret Service detail have to go with him?"

Does he drop all Secret Service protection at the entrance to Leavenworth?

I'd think such a setting is where he'd want that Secret Service detail the most.

Maybe there's a cable television series in the making?
Well most likely if he did end up in Prison it would be one of those fancier Federal Prisons that are more like a country club then a prison. I remember that's what people were speculating would be Nixon's fate after the Watergate scandal if Ford hadn't pardoned him first. Even more likely though they would put him on house arrest in one of his properties.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, you guys should only listen to the propaganda that comes from within your boarders.
People have varying degrees of critical thinking capabilities. I'm a sceptic.
There's no doubt that the stuff coming from the right slams the Dumb-O-Meter down on the red side.

The source - I think authoritarian regimes have found that bullshit is the cheapest, most effective way to attack democracy. (count orange man as bullshit) . There have been domestic agendas pushing their bullshit for decades but they have only recently gained traction with money and support from outside.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I like the up close macro shots, it just seems fascinating to me that any plant in nature has resin that forms in that way and that in the round gland heads is found something that has so many beneficial applications for humans who just happen to have a system in their bodies specifically geared for making use of what's in those gland heads. I mean these plants in many ways could be seen as nature's own version of big pharma cranking out all sorts of natural medicines to help mankind. But instead of wanting to charge you an arm and a leg all they ask for is some food and water.
Just like poppies which have been vilified.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Why should I? Your amusing attempts at trying to be insulting aren't worth me having to ignore you or put you on ignore. Why don't you take your own advice if my posts irritate you so much that you seek to drive me off or get me to ignore you. Rather then attacking everyone that has a different opinion then you why not make your case for why there are no indictments coming?

Frankly I don't see why you or anyone thinks that's such an impossible thing to happen? An indictment isn't really all that amazing of a thing for Donald Trump, he's been indicted before. The main reason it hasn't happened more recently largely is because of the time he was in office everyone was honoring that unwritten rule that you can't indict a sitting President. Indictments are not the real trick though, that's just the beginning of a process. The real trick is to turn the indictment into a conviction. That's where Trump has always managed to squirm his way out of accountability. It sounds to me like you're hoping beyond hope that he doesn't get indicted. So that the kind of nonsense he's being investigated for will be sure to continue into the future because others will think as long as you get elected nobody will do anything not even charge you, all in the name of "Protecting the Image of the Presidency". We've done far more damage to the nations image by electing this clown into the most powerful office in the country. Letting him off without even an attempt at holding him accountable is going to make us look even worse not better.
….I will not hold your hand. If you are insulted by anything I have typed in this thread…that’s on you.
388DC0C8-0965-4018-B23E-0AA6A19A5996.jpeg

Signed,

Your Ego

* experiencing changes in weather. Last few days influences arriving out of the SE 10-20 mph winds upper 70s days 50s nights rh in the 30s…landing strip in sight through distant mountain passes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.