What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I can talk down to you in a single sentence.

You…on the other hand…drag it out for a few paragraphs.

Cheers
Well there you go, rather then talking down to people like you are some how better then maybe you should put your ego in check and either participate in the discussion or move your posts over to the threads meant for showing off bud shots? I'll let you in on a little secret, when I post paragraphs it's not for your benefit. You've already proven your mind is permanently shut like a rusted trap. What I post is more for other people who might come into this thread. If it were just me and you in this thread you would quickly find that it was just you in this thread.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Well there you go, rather then talking down to people like you are some how better then maybe you should put your ego in check and either participate in the discussion or move your posts over to the threads meant for showing off bud shots? I'll let you in on a little secret, when I post paragraphs it's not for your benefit. You've already proven your mind is permanently shut like a rusted trap. What I post is more for other people who might come into this thread. If it were just me and you in this thread you would quickly find that it was just you in this thread.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I figured that out in one post. Regurgitation is not knowledge.

You post your opinions for other people? Such a collectivist. And you think I’m full of myself. Check yourself. Lol.

I’ve been documenting my grows for a very long time….anything I decide to show…and where I show it…is certainly not for my ego. It’s just gardening herb on a gardening herb type website. Didn’t know there were specific places to show my flowers on here.

See what politics do? They confuse you. You forget where you are. You get so excited you forget you’re pissing on yourself.

E2590762-D494-43E1-9AF4-8349F7F425D8.jpeg

2543EBE2-B85C-4507-B86E-4EB535A16DD4.jpeg

I think you have said all you can say on any subject….let alone have an educated opinion

Go back to the exciting programming of your day, sir. It’ll be a real barn burner. I’ll not tell you how it ends. Or I already did…and you didn’t want to listen. You’re fucked. You have to pay an Exit Tax

Rise Above

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a stove top espresso maker and a jar of weed. Definitely not going to McDonald's for brown coffee colored water. I hope you don't actually think that is an acceptable excuse for coffee.
It's better than Starbucks and that is a hill I'm willing to die on.

Starbuck's coffee sucks.

St. Phatty

It's better than Starbucks and that is a hill I'm willing to die on.

Starbuck's coffee sucks.

Define "sucks".

Last time I went to Starbucks, the coffee they gave me was more like Expresso, very concentrated.

So I just mixed it in with regular strength coffee, over a few days.

What I don't care for is Dutch Brothers coffee.

Their franchises don't make drip coffee. They mix Expresso with hot water & call it "Americano".

Even their flagship cafe, on D street near the Dutch Brothers headquarters, stops making Filter coffee after about 10 AM.

I don't get it. What people do with the Expresso is, dilute it with cream and sugar.

That works just as well with Drip coffee. You just have to make it strong.

Though I guess now that coffee is getting more expensive, you need to get the most out of your ground coffee.

Therefore French Press might be the most practical kind.

I like French Press, run through a drip.

You can get the same effect by just pouring the ground coffee into the pan of boiling water (if it's measured right), letting it sit for a while, and THEN putting it through the Drip machine.

Question #2 - has anyone ever tried the Heisenberg/ Walter White brand of coffee, which I guess was made by his assistant ?

The story is that Gale/Gail the assistant uses a partial vacuum, so that the coffee is filtered at a slightly lower temperature.

Boy this thread is definitely drifting.

What kind of Coffee does Trump like ? Does he take No-Doz ?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sucks as in every single cup of coffee I've had from them tastes like the roasters burned the shit out of the beans. It's not bitter. It's burned. Every. Single. Time.

I know a guy who does small batch roasting and his tastes great. Even his most bitter espresso bean. And I know I'm comparing apples to llamas. The point still stands. It doesn't tatse like it was scorched.

And I know it's not the stores screwing it up. I've been to too many. And I've had their coffee at home from their whole bean. It's all terrible coffee.

I'd rather drink McDonald's, as bad as it is. At least it isn't burned.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Define "sucks".

Last time I went to Starbucks, the coffee they gave me was more like Expresso, very concentrated.

So I just mixed it in with regular strength coffee, over a few days.

What I don't care for is Dutch Brothers coffee.

Their franchises don't make drip coffee. They mix Expresso with hot water & call it "Americano".

Even their flagship cafe, on D street near the Dutch Brothers headquarters, stops making Filter coffee after about 10 AM.

I don't get it. What people do with the Expresso is, dilute it with cream and sugar.

That works just as well with Drip coffee. You just have to make it strong.

Though I guess now that coffee is getting more expensive, you need to get the most out of your ground coffee.

Therefore French Press might be the most practical kind.

I like French Press, run through a drip.

You can get the same effect by just pouring the ground coffee into the pan of boiling water (if it's measured right), letting it sit for a while, and THEN putting it through the Drip machine.

Question #2 - has anyone ever tried the Heisenberg/ Walter White brand of coffee, which I guess was made by his assistant ?

The story is that Gale/Gail the assistant uses a partial vacuum, so that the coffee is filtered at a slightly lower temperature.

Boy this thread is definitely drifting.

What kind of Coffee does Trump like ? Does he take No-Doz ?
You definitely have not partaken of an old fashion Italian stove top eSpresso maker - no cream, no sugar - high octane start to the morning
Drip is not comparable - cowboy coffee comes close

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'll agree Starbucks is not great. Their pikes place roast that is their standard cup of coffee is actually terrible. But they do have other decent coffees. When out of town I'll buy a pour over with a couple shots from Starbucks. At home it has been the stove top espresso lately. I also have a French press and pour over. Occasionally make a quart of cold brew.

Not hard to improve upon McD with a decent coffee bean and just about anything other than a drip coffee maker.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sucks as in every single cup of coffee I've had from them tastes like the roasters burned the shit out of the beans. It's not bitter. It's burned. Every. Single. Time.

I know a guy who does small batch roasting and his tastes great. Even his most bitter espresso bean. And I know I'm comparing apples to llamas. The point still stands. It doesn't tatse like it was scorched.

And I know it's not the stores screwing it up. I've been to too many. And I've had their coffee at home from their whole bean. It's all terrible coffee.

I'd rather drink McDonald's, as bad as it is. At least it isn't burned.
That's exactly what it is, burned or over roasted. It's like Guiness beer. They do the same thing with their malt - they burn the crap out of and people think it's great

Want the real deal, try some Lavazza Oro.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's exactly what it is, burned or over roasted. It's like Guiness beer. They do the same thing with their malt - they burn the crap out of and people think it's great

Want the real deal, try some Lavazza Oro.
Unless you've been to Ireland and had Guinness from the source instead of the pale comparison we get here in the states, I"m going to disagree with you. For a stout, it's passable. Certainly not the best I've had (Hellooo Chimay!!), but good if that's all the bar has for stout.

And now you've got me thinking about going and buying a bottle of Chimay. DAMN YOU ZEEZ YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meadows texts reveal direct White House communications with pro-Trump operatives behind plans to seize voting machines

46 folders marked Classified were seized by the FBI from Maralogo were empty..

We Are Proud Boys review: chilling exposé illuminates Republicans’ fascist turn.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Unless you've been to Ireland and had Guinness from the source instead of the pale comparison we get here in the states, I"m going to disagree with you. For a stout, it's passable. Certainly not the best I've had (Hellooo Chimay!!), but good if that's all the bar has for stout.

And now you've got me thinking about going and buying a bottle of Chimay. DAMN YOU ZEEZ YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!
I've been there and stayed at a hotel within crawling distance. The Gretcham
It's the same for all beers. The color of the beer totally depends on how hot the air is that's used to dry the barley once it starts germinating. That's what malted barley is. Also why it tastes like burnt toast - It's grass seed that got burnt.

Now you're talking - - - Belgian beers. The best.

Status
Not open for further replies.