What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nothing burgers. So far every January 6 traitor that has gone to court has been sentenced to prison time. The more involved the longer the sentence. They are saving the biggest fish for last. Now they are going to start sentencing oath keepers. They already have sworn testimony that he planned to deny the election before it even happened. They know calls were made from inside the white house to at least one insurrectionist inside the capital during the attack.

This is gonna be a triple nothing burger with bacon, larges fries and giant soda.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

This is just great. Anyone want to guess who and how many will be indicted when they start the next phase?

there are about 7 or 8 i would like to see in jail, but i'd damn near give them all immunity from prosecution and force them to testify in the one trial that counts... it would make me tear up knowing they would get no prison term, but i'd survive.

med4u

Veteran
Someone say potato?

20220927_173958.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You have no idea what you’re talking about. I figured that out in one post. Regurgitation is not knowledge.

You post your opinions for other people? Such a collectivist. And you think I’m full of myself. Check yourself. Lol.

I’ve been documenting my grows for a very long time….anything I decide to show…and where I show it…is certainly not for my ego. It’s just gardening herb on a gardening herb type website. Didn’t know there were specific places to show my flowers on here.

See what politics do? They confuse you. You forget where you are. You get so excited you forget you’re pissing on yourself.

View attachment 18761997

View attachment 18761998

I think you have said all you can say on any subject….let alone have an educated opinion

Go back to the exciting programming of your day, sir. It’ll be a real barn burner. I’ll not tell you how it ends. Or I already did…and you didn’t want to listen. You’re fucked. You have to pay an Exit Tax

Rise Above
Wow, there's hope for you yet, I got you to read a whole paragraph. Too bad you failed at comprehending it. You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about and then you go on to wrong interpret that my comment about your ego had anything to do with your bud shots. Where your ego shows is in your thinking you have everything figured out on the topic of this thread better then everyone else. Not only that but you think you know what people are feeling better then they do themselves. Sure fire signs of a runaway ego. As for your bud shots yes little Jericho there are threads specifically meant for showing off your bud shots but I suspect even you aren't THAT dense and you already know that.

As for those bud shots, I'll grant you that they aren't half bad, you at least know enough on how to work a camera that they come in nice and clear and in focus. I would even grant you that you're a decent grower, not remarkable but decent. If you think your bud shots are so good though as to think I meant them when referring to your ego, the again you need to check your ego, there are many on this site sharing way more impressive bud shots then you. Maybe that's why you show off your bud shots in a thread were maybe a dozen people will see them, rather then in the threads meant for bud shots where a great many more will see them?

HempKat

Veteran
46 folders marked Classified were seized by the FBI from Maralogo were empty..
In light of this new information the most likely reason Trump took all those empty folders was to decorate bars he has in his buildings and country clubs a la Hard Rock Café style.

HempKat

Veteran
Mcnoodle doesn't know he is a minority... There are far more independent voters. We all want Trurd jailed and financial ruined. Even if Trump admitted his crimes you would call it a nothing burger lol.
Maybe this will help him? Okay probably not but one can hope.

"Gallup. On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republican, and 41% as Independent."

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clearly some don't have our countries best interests in mind when you can't call out the corruption in the people you vote for. The only thing that matters is speaking truth to power regardless of your political views.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
aw! did i miss some shirtless scowling selfies? dang nabit!
Gay of you. I knew it. And it’s ok. Little nip for you to beat to. It’s obviously been a long time. You’ve turned dusty…dude. Too many years on here.

Knights of the Round Table Redux! Remember? This is that. Same cast of characters. You won’t get fooled again. I remember how fast you dudes were distancing yourselves from that illusion…when all that went down. You were pretty high on yourselves at the time. Then…well…you just ended one thread and started another.

9E200A81-C79C-4EAE-A3D8-AEE35DBABC3A.jpeg

And I know you are looking mr man…

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Wow, there's hope for you yet, I got you to read a whole paragraph. Too bad you failed at comprehending it. You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about and then you go on to wrong interpret that my comment about your ego had anything to do with your bud shots. Where your ego shows is in your thinking you have everything figured out on the topic of this thread better then everyone else. Not only that but you think you know what people are feeling better then they do themselves. Sure fire signs of a runaway ego. As for your bud shots yes little Jericho there are threads specifically meant for showing off your bud shots but I suspect even you aren't THAT dense and you already know that.

As for those bud shots, I'll grant you that they aren't half bad, you at least know enough on how to work a camera that they come in nice and clear and in focus. I would even grant you that you're a decent grower, not remarkable but decent. If you think your bud shots are so good though as to think I meant them when referring to your ego, the again you need to check your ego, there are many on this site sharing way more impressive bud shots then you. Maybe that's why you show off your bud shots in a thread were maybe a dozen people will see them, rather then in the threads meant for bud shots where a great many more will see them?
What? Indictments? Anything?

Howz aboutz you just throwz the IGNORE option.

* you sound like a tweaker…babbling rants…fast little fingers pecking away at your mind…over analyzing…spinning off into cyber land fantasy

…and you’re as dumb as a stump. Look around and breathe before you root down and speak. Research and Realize. It’s difficult for you I know. The things you may learn…may disturb you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.