What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Personally I like the up close macro shots, it just seems fascinating to me that any plant in nature has resin that forms in that way and that in the round gland heads is found something that has so many beneficial applications for humans who just happen to have a system in their bodies specifically geared for making use of what's in those gland heads. I mean these plants in many ways could be seen as nature's own version of big pharma cranking out all sorts of natural medicines to help mankind. But instead of wanting to charge you an arm and a leg all they ask for is some food and water.
One of mine.

Trike.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm not the one who mentions other people ego. Over and over and over...

Maybe if you were less concerned about other people's ego it would not be as obvious how much work yours needs.
To check you : I am not the one who brought up ego. It was suggested to me by other individuals. So no deflection ornaments will I wear for you.

I have zero concern for your ego…my ego…or the ego of a box of turnips.

You don’t enjoy my posts…think my ego is out of control?…go to a private world where you can ignore them. Very simple.

Otherwise…

stand in that line over there

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
We live in the lucky part of the Sunshine this time. I put the shutters back in the shed yesterday. I was in half batten mode for a while.

Happy Harvest to you. Have the caterpillars eaten their fill?
Cool man. Blessings.

Harvest is coming along. Still just working on two plants. Caterpillar warfare is still approved. I’m holding them off by scissors and sight. No significant flower damage. Flowers are perfect.

Riding weather. Like always.

med4u

Veteran
I have found the incorporation of natural
Protective and deterrent additions have
Proven very effective...almost eerily so this season...
Some of the most notable undertakings this far are the encouragement and propagation of golden rod around the perimeters... it grows all season in abundance as a perennial and provides a irresistible nectar that draws problematic butterfly's and moths away from crops and attracts large varieties of predator insects like assassin
Wasp and the like that have voracious appetites for mites and other problematic garden micro insects
Even tho I have discovered the value
Of this plant only in the last few years
Its use was widely known to farmers
For centuries...and probably why it is found in abundance in and around ditch lines and woodlines surrounding open fields...so when choosing a locations
To grow...look for and encourage the
Valuable bright yellow border of golden rod
Solidago 'Goldenmosa' (Goldenrod).jpeg.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well most likely if he did end up in Prison it would be one of those fancier Federal Prisons that are more like a country club then a prison. I remember that's what people were speculating would be Nixon's fate after the Watergate scandal if Ford hadn't pardoned him first. Even more likely though they would put him on house arrest in one of his properties.
there is a federal prison in Florida at Eglin AFB, the very epitome of The Chumps existence. it has golf courses etc. you have to be a white-collar criminal with (lots of) money to go there. no normal street thugs need apply... it would have the prerequisite temperature/humidity for such as he to survive...along with lots of doting bootlickers and paparazzi that would line the fences hoping to see the rarest of birds...The Chump being held accountable for the first time ever.

moose eater

there is a federal prison in Florida at Eglin AFB, the very epitome of The Chumps existence. it has golf courses etc. you have to be a white-collar criminal with (lots of) money to go there. no normal street thugs need apply... it would have the prerequisite temperature/humidity for such as he to survive...along with lots of doting bootlickers and paparazzi that would line the fences hoping to see the rarest of birds...The Chump being held accountable for the first time ever.
But will he have to abandon his Secret Service detail at the door?

moose eater

Regardless of if he goes to prison or not the most important thing is that he is never taken seriously by anyone ever again and his brand name is permanently associated with garbage humans.
Place $100 for me on there still being intellectually and ethically challenged people who will still hang on his every word and claim voter fraud in 2020, despite many of even those candidates he supported, now dancing for the cameras and microphones, back-pedaling on their earlier claims of voter fraud.

No, there'll be no shortage of team jersey-addled partisan groupies to carry his tainted water for him. Fewer of them, perhaps, overall, but no shortage of partisan idol-worshipping idiots for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.