What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Replace the word evils…with hustles…and you’d be a little closer to zen.

Pretending there is a greater cause will not make it so.

There is no greater cause.

Stop with the peasant talk already

Get Me Indictments!…and don’t forget to vote Blue for Pepsi! Line up! Change! Take the Pepsi Challenge!!!!!

…because…like…that other side is nuts and they’re ruining our democracy
I bought the spring mix with spinach. I don’t think it’s half spinach though. It’s a scam.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I bought the spring mix with spinach. I don’t think it’s half spinach though. It’s a scam.
Not everything is a scam. Just everything you and your friends are feeding yourselves off your electronics…

I may be a cynic but you all are gluttons for bullshit. Your gluttony prevents you from seeing your dicks and its streams of regurgitation.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If, should, might, may, possibly, maybe, none of these words are definitive. Want in one hand and shit in the other, see which fills up first? Trump is as likely to be indicted as Putin is to lose this war in Ukraine. Funnily enough, you read articles about both you see a shit load of the same presumptive manipulative language. It's almost like your opinions aren't your own..
hope is in the third hand

h.h.

Veteran
Not everything is a scam. Just everything you and your friends are feeding yourselves off your electronics…

I may be a cynic but you all are gluttons for bullshit. Your gluttony prevents you from seeing your dicks and its streams of regurgitation.
We’re all here aren’t we? Or are you being scammed? You think you’re elsewhere.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
We’re all here aren’t we? Or are you being scammed? You think you’re elsewhere.
Am I being scammed by what? Voting for Coke or Pepsi. I don’t. So no. Do I think I’m above or free? Of course not. I just don’t pretend I’m a participant. Never have.

Betcha ya voted blue? Of course you did. “I didn’t vote for Biden. I voted against Trump”

That’s a Bingo. Same exact rhetoric the Trump voters used in ‘16.

Same coin…different side…so wallow in the mire of bullshit. It’s a fucking scam dude. Pretending it’s not is not very progressive.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Not sure if I should spoil the ending of this saga yet, but obviously it ends with the determination that the documents were illegally classified (never should have been classified in the first place). They were classified for the purposes of covering up criminality and to prevent political embarrassment.

*Remember this post!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not sure if I should spoil the ending of this saga yet, but obviously it ends with the determination that the documents were illegally classified (never should have been classified in the first place). They were classified for the purposes of covering up criminality and to prevent political embarrassment.

*Remember this post!

Are you referring to the documents seized from Mar a Lago?

h.h.

Veteran
Am I being scammed by what? Voting for Coke or Pepsi. I don’t. So no. Do I think I’m above or free? Of course not. I just don’t pretend I’m a participant. Never have.

Betcha ya voted blue? Of course you did. “I didn’t vote for Biden. I voted against Trump”

That’s a Bingo. Same exact rhetoric the Trump voters used in ‘16.

Same coin…different side…so wallow in the mire of bullshit. It’s a fucking scam dude. Pretending it’s not is not very progressive.
It’s the weatherwomen.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

*Remember this post!
Maybe if he had actually declassified then with more than his imagination you might have a point. Or if he had returned them when he claimed he had. You might have a point.

As far as political embarrassment. That is the only think Chump has been successful at accomplishing.

Hempy McNoodle

Maybe if he had actually declassified then with more than his imagination you might have a point. Or if he had returned them when he claimed he had. You might have a point.

As far as political embarrassment. That is the only think Chump has been successful at accomplishing.
POTUS has authority to declas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts