What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No…I woke up to rain and climate change…and Covid commercials selling their wares.

I’m sure you fine folks are buying. You buy everything else.
I find it genuinely funny you enjoy pissing in everybody's Cheerios. :ROFLMAO:

You're such a nihilist.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I find it genuinely funny you enjoy pissing in everybody's Cheerios. :ROFLMAO:

You're such a nihilist.
You’re so far gone you believe I’m pissing in your Cheerios.

Moving the goal posts until after the mid terms then?

And then when? Until after the new year? Then after the 2nd coming?

This thread is no different than The Great Awakening thread. Same coin…opposite side of extremism.

It deserves to be mocked.

* and the everybody you speak of…is really just 3 or 4 political fanatics who have been drooling on each other for over a decade. A truth.

Talk about pissing the steady stream of reality

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
No…I woke up to rain and climate change…and Covid commercials selling their wares.

I’m sure you fine folks are buying. You buy everything else.
I’m just glad that someone has been thoughtful enough to dedicate their existence to the evils prevailed by Covid commercials. I truthfully can not think of a greater cause.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I’m just glad that someone has been thoughtful enough to dedicate their existence to the evils prevailed by Covid commercials. I truthfully can not think of a greater cause.
Replace the word evils…with hustles…and you’d be a little closer to zen.

Pretending there is a greater cause will not make it so.

There is no greater cause.

Stop with the peasant talk already

Get Me Indictments!…and don’t forget to vote Blue for Pepsi! Line up! Change! Take the Pepsi Challenge!!!!!

…because…like…that other side is nuts and they’re ruining our democracy

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
DeSantis says they went voluntarily and signed waivers. Said that they sent them to a place that has resources for them.

1663673190633.png

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
September 18, 2022 was the coldest day Sept. 18 ever? Weird. We set a high temp record that day where I live. Odd.
It was in the 80's where I live which I doubt is a record but still pretty high temps for September in the Mid Atlantic.

HempKat

Veteran
Replace the word evils…with hustles…and you’d be a little closer to zen.

Pretending there is a greater cause will not make it so.

There is no greater cause.

Stop with the peasant talk already

Get Me Indictments!…and don’t forget to vote Blue for Pepsi! Line up! Change! Take the Pepsi Challenge!!!!!

…because…like…that other side is nuts and they’re ruining our democracy
Well I don't know if you've heard yet or not but the judge that was appointed as the Special Master on the Trump stolen documents case has been given until Nov. 30th to wrap things up so if that stands, it's a pretty safe bet that there won't be any indictments before then. Of course the DOJ has appealed to the 11th District court and even though half of them are Trump appointed judges their likely going to rule in favor of the DOJ on that travesty of a ruling made by the judge Trump has in his pocket so maybe something will happen sooner?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well I don't know if you've heard yet or not but the judge that was appointed as the Special Master on the Trump stolen documents case has been given until Nov. 30th to wrap things up so if that stands, it's a pretty safe bet that there won't be any indictments before then. Of course the DOJ has appealed to the 11th District court and even though half of them are Trump appointed judges their likely going to rule in favor of the DOJ on that travesty of a ruling made by the judge Trump has in his pocket so maybe something will happen sooner?
in the news earlier, yeah, the special master has until November, but has said he should be done by mid-October. if Chumps incompetent attorneys keep dicking around refusing to clarify WTF they expect to be done/which documents they wanted to claim he had "declassified", it might not take THAT long... they are in a bad spot legally. it's a case of try to do your job, fail, and not get paid, or say "fuck it!", walk off, and not get paid. hmmm... :smoke:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

Ok. I’m taking the deepest of breaths for you.

Optics alone will sweep this under the carpet.

…and the only news I watch is you guys debating what the news says and where your political alignments let you voyage.

The ghost in the machine

HempKat

Veteran
Ok. I’m taking the deepest of breaths for you.

Optics alone will sweep this under the carpet.

…and the only news I watch is you guys debating what the news says and where your political alignments let you voyage.

The ghost in the machine
We'll see and since I posted that, there is a new development. The Judge appointed as the Special Master is turning out to be a no nonsense, lets get things done quickly kind of judge. He met with the DOJ's lawyers and Trump's lawyers and made it known that while the other judge gave him until Nov. 30th he's not going to spend that much time on it and announced that he plans to wrap things up by the end of Oct. So you may get that indictment you're bleating for even sooner then I thought in my previous post. And if that didn't make you giddy with excitement and anticipation he also asked Trump's lawyers to go on record with exactly how Trump declassified the classified documents, to which they basically refused and so he told them if they want him to rule without that then as far as the classified documents go the DOJ has an open and shut case and he would be inclined to hand them over to the DOJ in as little as 2 weeks. Those documents are really all that the DOJ cares about for the case they want to make, all the other stuff is trivial in their eyes. Once they have those documents returned then they'll be able to move forward and so potentially an indictment could be issued even before the end of Oct.

HempKat

Veteran
in the news earlier, yeah, the special master has until November, but has said he should be done by mid-October. if Chumps incompetent attorneys keep dicking around refusing to clarify WTF they expect to be done/which documents they wanted to claim he had "declassified", it might not take THAT long... they are in a bad spot legally. it's a case of try to do your job, fail, and not get paid, or say "fuck it!", walk off, and not get paid. hmmm... :smoke:
Yeah I saw that and mentioned it in the post above to Jericho. As I see it Trump's lawyers might as well walk now, if they're holding out for a paycheck from Trump history says they'll be very disappointed especially if they fail to delay things the way Trump is hoping they can. Plus there's still the appeal to the 11th District and the DOJ has let the Special Master know that if the 11th rejects the appeal they fully intend to go to the Supreme Court with it, but since you watch the news unlike some of the others here, you probably already know that.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I saw that and mentioned it in the post above to Jericho. As I see it Trump's lawyers might as well walk now, if they're holding out for a paycheck from Trump history says they'll be very disappointed especially if they fail to delay things the way Trump is hoping they can. Plus there's still the appeal to the 11th District and the DOJ has let the Special Master know that if the 11th rejects the appeal they fully intend to go to the Supreme Court with it, but since you watch the news unlike some of the others here, you probably already know that.
Trump's lawyer got $3 million up front. My guess is he knows Trump's guilty as hell and is only doing this for the payday.

Brother Nature

If, should, might, may, possibly, maybe, none of these words are definitive. Want in one hand and shit in the other, see which fills up first? Trump is as likely to be indicted as Putin is to lose this war in Ukraine. Funnily enough, you read articles about both you see a shit load of the same presumptive manipulative language. It's almost like your opinions aren't your own..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts