What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the preprint report about elevated cases of myocarditis in vaccine receivers has been withdrawn after the researchers involved realized they had WAY underestimated the # of folks receiving the vaccine. they figured it was 1 out of a 1000 having this problem after getting vaccinated. they got that % because they thought only 32, 379 folks had gotten the shot, when real number was 845, 930. source -Reuters news RE Ottawa Health in Canada. claim was off a bit., lol. more like 1 in 25,000. now they say you are more likely to develop the problem from the virus rather than the vaccine. hmmm...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Around this time last year, i was chatting with a friend who’s an icu RN at the local trauma center. She told me that the icu’s were filled, but not with covid patients, but rather, with cardiac patients. Only a few were testing positive for covid.

I wasn’t surprised then, and i’m not surprised now if Wales and elsewhere report an increase in excess deaths due to cardiovascular or cerebrovascular occurrences.
Covid19 is a vascular virus. It attacks the vascular system and the debris congregate and form clots that can easily lodge in the heart and brain(and elsewhere) days, weeks or perhaps months later.

Personally, i do not believe that excess vascular deaths during a global vascular viral pandemic is merely a coincidence. I expect we will continue to hear similar reports in the future.

ach so, so its nothing to do with the aborted fetus mrna cocktail, maybe tell it to the health ministries of Finland, Sweden and Denmark, they will be happy to get the update.

do people not understand that the trail is still running? all the data we have till now is not final, its still being gathered and assessed.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
ach so, so its nothing to do with the aborted fetus mrna cocktail, maybe tell it to the health ministries of Finland, Sweden and Denmark, they will be happy to get the update.

do people not understand that the trail is still running? all the data we have till now is not final, its still being gathered and assessed.

Short strokes! We will all die at some point. It is in our genes (survival) and hence if we get an extra 5 years, it is what it is. I am in my twilight years and don't give a damn. I do not want to be around to live in the society that is coming for all them younger folk. Think about that one for a spell!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same to you bro....lmao :D

LOL

Untitled+design+%2811%29.png

Chi13

ICMag Donor
thats how the scamdemic works, all the experts who are not willing to go along are silenced, banned off social media and demonized. even scientific results are discarded if they can't be used to increase the fear level. only information is promoted that can be used to promote participation in the mass vaccine trails going on around the world as we speak. even when it comes to counting mortality cases compared to counting adverse vaccine effects is a joke. when it comes to mortality any one with a positive test in the last 4 weeks is a covid death, no matter what caused the actual death. no autopsies needed, its covid. but when it comes to adverse fake vax side effects, we all of a sudden can't count the same way, now we have to make sure to present the true picture, going so far as to require autopsies, before someone dropping dead after the vaccine can be counted as a vaccine death.

basically from the beginning they did everything they could to present this thing as being way worse then it is for your average healthy person. who ever heard of a pandemic with a 0.1 % mortality rate. this is a health emergency at best. the world wide mortality rate just doesn't equal a pandemic. we still have not budged the planetary population numbers even a bit, in fact population on a world wide basis is still increasing. funny old plague this one. we are bankrupting the global economy, causing suffering and death for millions in future, for a sickness that isn't even effecting population numbers. we are damning millions and millions of people into extreme poverty because a few 80 year olds are dying a few months earlier. really logical and a good strategy to save lives yeah. LMAO....

What an ignorant post. I've known a lot of academics, including scientists. The ones I know without exception are people of very high integrity. They are in their chosen field because they have an interest in finding out and furthering understanding. I'm sure there are some unethical ones, but in the whole science deals with data. If you can back up what you say, your views will generally be accepted. That said, it can be slow due to its rigorous nature.
Science isn't perfect, but it is miles from what you portray it as.

It is absolutely by definition a pandemic, as the Spanish Flu was. It has a lower mortality rate than the Spanish Flu, but we will never what it might have been without the vaccination rates we have, or the lockdowns that occurred. For a large percentage of the population long Covid is an issue as well as increased heart problems. To make out that Covid issues are solely with mortality rates is simply wrong.

An Oxford-led study conducted recently established that over 50%, or 5 out of every 10 COVID-19 patients with a severe infection have a high chance of getting a heart attack days, or weeks after recovery. Many recover, while others succumb. In some of the cases, it has also been witnessed that those who had zero heart risks before contracting COVID-19 reported cardiac issues after recovering from the virus infection.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/85890206.cms

Researchers have analysed data from the COVID Symptom Study app to discover who is most at risk of developing long Covid. They found that older people, women, and those who had five or more symptoms in the first week of becoming ill with Covid-19 were more likely to develop long Covid.

They found that long Covid affects around ten per cent of 18-49 year olds who get Covid-19, increasing to 22 per cent of people over 70.
https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...lth/long-covid

Last edited:

Amynamous

It was September 2020. No vaccines then.

h.h.

Veteran

The human trial you mean? Absolutely.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every Vaccine man has created was done using the population as a testbed. There is no other way IMO. All of the Dr involved think/thought nothing in the mix was dangerous/life threatening. THE WORLD GOT THE POLIO VACCINE USING KIDS AS A TESTBED.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Every Vaccine man has created was done using the population as a testbed. There is no other way IMO. All of the Dr involved think/thought nothing in the mix was dangerous/life threatening. THE WORLD GOT THE POLIO VACCINE USING KIDS AS A TESTBED.

those sneaky bastards! why didn't they just let thousands more kids be confined to wheelchairs for enough years to finish safety testing? how inconsiderate. i'm sure the kids would not have objected...i mean, walking is SO overrated.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those sneaky bastards! why didn't they just let thousands more kids be confined to wheelchairs for enough years to finish safety testing? how inconsiderate. i'm sure the kids would not have objected...i mean, walking is SO overrated.

walking is so....pedestrian...if they had stuck it out we would have mario carts by now dammit!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Around this time last year, i was chatting with a friend who’s an icu RN at the local trauma center. She told me that the icu’s were filled, but not with covid patients, but rather, with cardiac patients. Only a few were testing positive for covid.

I wasn’t surprised then, and i’m not surprised now if Wales and elsewhere report an increase in excess deaths due to cardiovascular or cerebrovascular occurrences.
Covid19 is a vascular virus. It attacks the vascular system and the debris congregate and form clots that can easily lodge in the heart and brain(and elsewhere) days, weeks or perhaps months later.

Personally, i do not believe that excess vascular deaths during a global vascular viral pandemic is merely a coincidence. I expect we will continue to hear similar reports in the future.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
maybe you can explain why the 'authorities' named it SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME CORONA VIRUS-2 and not 'vascular virus'.
hearsay is not acceptable as fact.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I see Astra have a new offering, and some pills are on offer for people already infected. In the pill trials, 8 died in the control group and nobody that got the real ones. As of now, it seems only people that can't get jabbed are being allowed the pills. There will be more in the pipeline though. It's a serious step forward. Pills you take when you get ill.

Amynamous

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
maybe you can explain why the 'authorities' named it SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME CORONA VIRUS-2 and not 'vascular virus'.
hearsay is not acceptable as fact.

It’s classified as a respiratory virus because that is the method of transmission from person to person.
Within the body, the virus has to gain entry into a cell to replicate before it can do any damage. SARS2 gains into entry into cells through ACE2 receptors. ACE2 receptors are found throughout the vascular system. Since the lungs are highly vascular, the virus will generally begin it’s attack there, but can migrate anywhere using the vascular system like a transit system.

This isn’t hearsay. There’s been a myriad of medical papers written describing SARS2 as a vascular virus. Perform a search using ACE2 and SARS2.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Nijmegen doctors Jona Walk and Bert Mulder of the Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital (CWZ) have collected data on the vaccination status of people admitted with corona. In the month of October, the share of fully vaccinated in the Covid admissions is 77.8 percent.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

there is a difference between a controlled group of volunteers and forcing it on everyone to test it.

as for the polio vaccine, maybe read some bloody history on that beautiful event in your American history. look up the polio vaccines beginnings will you, then maybe tell me about it again.

Latest posts

Latest posts