What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Come Chill In The Igloo - 2007

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shmoly man...me thinks you wanne rock next gro...hehehe...it is an outstanding choise you made ....both strains are quite easy 2 gro....although i'd like 2 add that the PB's are nute biatches.....specially N in early veg and flower..i also suggest giving the PB a little longer vegnutes in flower ...otherwise she's gonne yellow quite hard soon...
but train her.....top her untill you got 4 mains at 3th or 4th node....and 2 weeks into flower you cut the sidebranches just above first node (but not the last ones on the top)....ohw man she will produce quite some bud if you follow this advice...

and for the TW x StrawD.....she's easy.....verry green lush....does't need any peticular treatment that i know of....verry easy 2 gro...and as tip ...just give her 4 mains and let her go ....she wont produce as many branches as the PB...so you'll end up with nice cola's without human interfearance.....

ohw yea final thing i'd like 2 add.....keep PB's ph in check ...she does not like shiftings @ all...also she like's it realy on the spot..:wink:
just sharing my thought and XP with you ...hope you dont mind :wave:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
The TW & Straw D sounds like and interesting cross..and the shark is on the move..looking good..
I was in the music game for almost a decade in the 80's..I mixed sound at live venues..
Even Canada's own.. "The Guess Who" who were past their prime..but still jammed good together..
I got tired of road life..I drove the warranty off my truck in 7 months..
Then mixed at a local club for the house at night while working a day job..then moved away and never looked back at the music industry..
I started out doing lighting and worked next to some talented sound engineers..one of which became a good friend and showed me the tricks of the sound trade.. :headbange

Enough of that..back to the green.. :wave:

G

nice to see those tw x straw d beans getting around. my buddy somoz made those, it should be a pretty killer cross. i havent tried it yet, but ive got a very nice ecsd x strawberry diesel and afgooey x strawberry diesel outside.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Good luck battling the mites! MGJ is a walth of knowledge...I'm sure things will work out :yes:

Good luck with the new seedlings...does indeed sound like a good cross....the plants are looking good bro :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hello Hello

PhenoMenal - Everyone should feel welcome in the Igloo!
Maybe some people are afraid they'll freeze their nips off in here?
Aussie eh!?...I hear you guys know how to party down under :headbange I plan on makin my way down and finding out in a few years from now.
100!? :yoinks: hehe...actually that was a reference to the movie "Spinal Tap" :wink: If ya havn't seen it...it's a must.
Thanks for keepin the place rockin!

NorthernKronic - Thanks man!
The first wave of insurgent mites have been eliminated...sir! :angrymod:
More full out assaults and joint force operations are being carried out :joint: Got a light?
Still havn't made up the nicotine juice yet...but I got'em on the run that's for sure.
The nicotine Weapon of Mass destruction will still be deployed
8171violent-smiley-011.gif

Insomniac - :laughing: I'm sure we've all smoked some mite carcasses at one time or another.
It all worked out with the pics then didn't it? :biglaugh: I'll recover from my buzz one day
8378smiley-joint.gif

Core - Thanks so much bro! :smile:
Great post....when they will let me give you more K+ I'm going to come back and give it to you for that post ^
Not only did you unknowingly help me make my strain choices this round, but you shown me the proven methods in which these strains run best through experience :yes:
They both sound like my kind of grows, I like plants that aren't too picky.
I do not have anything to measure ph really though. I might have some litmus strips or something possibly. Kind of a lazy grower that way. I usually water when they need water, and feed when they look like they're starting to want/need food.
Maybe I'll get one of those strips wet with some run-off just to see what goes down.
Thanks again for the great advice. I plan to follow it!

packn2puff - Sounds like a blast! I can always appreciate a good sound man :yes: They're few and far between...it takes a certain type of ear me thinks.
The Guess Who :yoinks: I love them man! :headbange I started out playin "No Sugar Tonight" over and over again with my brother in our parents basement. Almost drove them nutty :crazy:
Road life is hell as far as I'm concerned :no: Stability is a grand thing :biglaugh:
No wonder you're so good with doo-hickeys and gadgets! I know how you kinda guys can be :muahaha:
Thanks for the visit and the ancient historical bio :wink:

H&L - They have been making their rounds havn't they.
We have given props to Somoz for what looks to be a very promising cross :respect: And of course thanks to the good friend who supplied them :wink:
I dealing with the torture of have to decide which one of the other 2 crosses I'll be running myself next :chin: afgooey X SD is in my mind now...but maybe I should let you suggest once you're done :smile:
Thanks for your visit!

-VT- - Thanks for the support! :smile:
MGJ has briefed me on the attack plan, and an amazing tactical CO he is indeed :respect:
Glad you enjoyed your visit to the Igloo!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 84 Pacific Shark-2

Day 84 Pacific Shark-2

Well....finally....Pacific Shark 2 has come down :woohoo:

I chopped her down yesterdeay, but didn't get a chance to post really...so here we go! :lurk:

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-1.jpg

^ One of my largest plants ever :yoinks: Didn't fit behind my black background :pointlaug
Got a funky scent to her when disturbed...almost like urine :confused:
Yield looks somewhat promising.

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-2.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-3.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-4.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-5.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-6.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-7.jpg

There's some nice sativa'd out foxtails this plant, hopefully it'll be some excellent smoke :canabis:
I forgot to upload the Harvest pics...so I'll save it for later :lurk:

I'm getting a chance to go camping this upcoming weekend :woohoo: gonna be pretty busy this week getting everything prepped. I won't be around too much.

Little pooped right now, it's been a long day...
gonna keep this short and sweet...I'll update you all on the harvest pics, mite battles, and flower room when I get a good chance to relax this week :smile:

Thanks for chillin in the Igloo :cool:

:wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn i love comin in the Igloo and seeing stuff like this :laughing: . That looks super dank TML great work buddy. The piss smell could actually be a good thing, i have read about certain strains that smell of urine and actually they come reviewed as some of the most spectacular..... guess its time to see huh hahaha :headbange Have fun with the camping trip, cant wait to get a full update. Peace bro hope your well.

-N.Kron

Insomniac

:bat: :bat: You didn't upload the harvest pics!!!!... You're killing me man.

I read your post last night, but I had some great stuff to burn and well I just couldn't type :bongsmi: Classes started this week, and since all my friends and I were leaving we had a luau last weekend. Roasted up and Pig, had three kegs... aah good times. :friends:
7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-1.jpg

This looks like a firework of headies going off :headbange
Great looking finish! Have fun camping :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn TML, that shark was growing crazy lol looks like some abstract art, love it. She's damn frosty too, killer show man.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is a crazy plant, almost like someone was throwing buds at a big sheet of velcro? but who would be throwing buds around??
Looks good brother, very awesome stuff

packn2puff

Veteran
Local Guy Harpoons Shark..Lives To Tell Story

Local Guy Harpoons Shark..Lives To Tell Story

That shark has some mean teeth..good job on that girl..many moons till we have to listen to you whine about not having your own weed to toke..hehe.. :woohoo:
Sweet finish..me likey the shark.. :yes: :respect: :wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL packn
Yeah local man kills shark indeed, one of those tricky inland pacific sharks!
I am more laughing about the whining part. For someone that has his own pharmacy growing year round, I would doubt he is ever really without weed

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks much for the replies :woohoo:

-VT- - mmmm....foxtails
8378smiley-drool1.gif

Thanks alot man! :smile:

NorthernKronic - I've heard a few times about the urine odour complaint as well. It's fading now as she's been drying for a few days now.
I have a few quick dried popcorn nugs that I'll give a taste on my trip :yummy:
Very kind of you to drop in with your well wishes and compliments :smile:

Insomniac - Thanks Bro :smile:
Glad you're having fun! :headbange 3 kegs and and a pig :yummy: The kegs sound good anyways.
hehehe...I had that same thought about fireworks.
Goin to the woods to clear the mind :ying:

Maj.PotHead - Thanks man! :smile:

Black Ra1n - Much appreciated brother :smile:

Dr Dog - :laughing: throwing buds at velcro!
Thanks much for the compliments :yes:
I do however run outta my own stash all too often :pointlaug Tha's why I've started running 4 plants at a time now. I guess you could call me a heavy smoker :smoker:
Going to exhaust quit a bit of the stash this weekend :joint:
I think I'll be able to give some fair bud reports after that.

PN2P - :laughing:
I bet I still run out :pointlaug kinda like that "more you have, the more you smoke" deal.
It'll be fun though :joint:
Bringing a shitload with me this weekend...need to relax the brain a bit :rasta:
Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Harvest.jpg

^ Here's the only harvest shot I got on the PS-2

I hafta apologize for my lack of participation this last week. Been tying some loose ends and working hard to make this little trip happen.
I've had a tough working summer and I just can't wait to get out and away for the weekend...I could give a shit if it even rains on me all weekend
8378smiley-drowning.gif

Thanks so much for your replies...I look forward to returning and visiting all your threads and get caught back up :lurk:

Enjoy your weekends! :wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey bro good to see ya back, Kinda wish I could get away soon too, work has been a bitch lately, got me all stressed out.
I would be a heavy smoker as well, but I learned right after my first grow to plan ahead, so I make sure now that I have enough weed to get me through. I am the only one here smoking it, so that makes it a bit easy.
When I went camping back in July I brought 3 ounces with me for a week, did not smoke that much but def was not going to run out.
Anyways those buds are looking pretty sweet, should be 3 or 4 ounces there dried easy :bow:

packn2puff

Veteran
I always take too much with me on vacation too..I did run out once way back when..on vacation..all I could think about was the buds I left on the tray..
No weed left..everything scraped..clean enough to eat off of..just moved to new city..no safe connections..but I had a couple of seeds..
that's how I ended up at IC..I haven't run out since..except on vacation :wave:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
damn TML16 that pacific shark is one tasty looking lady, and you grew her out to perfection! i bet thats going to be some smooth and delightful smoke :joint:

Cant wait to see more of your work to come :D

Puff er easy :rasta:

Insomniac

Guten Tag TML! :wave:

I haven't had a chance to check in till now. Being back at school has once again opened up my options for ganja. Although I can't grow at the moment, I've been burning some dank green. We rolled up a fairly large blunt of Jack last night. Pink Floyd.. Dark Side of the Moon.. My buddy and I were balls to the wall high for hours. Which got me to thinking.. What kind of music do you listen to? :confused:

Next time on the 'gloo, find out what music TML likes... also hear how the camping trip went. Talk to ya soon buddy! :joint: