What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Click here for Afropip Durban Poison, and GN Thai Stick or don't. I dont care.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Looks lovely Young. Nice development for 50 days.

So Ive been playing around with my Pentax lens, and I wanted to share a few pics of my Squid Pipe. This was a custom piece made several years ago before the local glass shop went under :(. I could always find outstanding pieces there for very reasonable prices. The store in that area now has custom pieces from alot of different blowers, but honestly they all look very similar to each other with nothing unique among them, and very overpriced.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Hey DJ, and Sam, I too just noticed the listing is up now. Thanks for the HU here. Although, the DPxThai was not to be listed by itself. They were to be included with the DP f2s as a freebie. Im preparing a pm to Panikz to try and get that sorted out. So if anyone is considering purchasing a pack of the DP F2's, please hold off till we get that sorted out. I dont want anyone getting shorted.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Overdue Updates beginning soon

Overdue Updates beginning soon

Hey gang, If you've followed this thread long enough you'll know I sometimes forget to follow up on certain things, so I thought Id try to play catch up for a bit.

Someways back I was running some DP x Shit to see what the crossing may offer, and I thought Id share my thoughts on how that pairing went.

Initially, I was very pleased as the plants progressed through flowering. The stretch through early flowering was good. Plants had large, gorgeous fan leaves that would take on autumn colors as we got deeper into flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

Yet when the plants were 3-4 weeks away from harvest, I started noticing nanners springing up. Typically saw this happen in the later stages when I flowered out Shits, and here it was happening again with their offspring at around the same time into flower(around 2 months). Sadly, they had to come down. Was a shame.

I never fully to go see what they'd develop into if taken to full term, but I was happy with what I saw. Buds took on purple hues as we got deeper into flowering, and the terp profile that dominated across the ladies was astounding to the nose. Smelled very strongly of sweet-fermented berries and black licorice candy. Amazingly this ShitDP hybrid had a stronger anise smell than many of the DP F1s, so I was rather bummed about the 100% intersex expression in the small number of females I ran out.

I could always run more trying to find an intersex plant or two, but I think I could find better uses for my time. I want to run the DP out several more generations improving it along the way before crossing it with anything else. Although knowing me Ill still probably make some crosses with the DP for an occasional fun diversion. DP x PNG maybe??

A few pics of the finished buds now..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Updates I need to do: PNG-flowering, DP F2 seedling batch, ShitxGolden Diesel, DPxGolden Diesel, ShitxHazeSkunk, Skunkman HazeSkunk F2s. Yeah I started a bunch of seeds a lil over a month ago for some more variety in the garden. Really excited to see how the ShitxGolden Diesel turn out. Both varieties share some similar terp expressions, so Im curious to see how that will express itself in flower. Will we get something even more pungent, foul and skunky, or will the sweet-berry notes dominant? We will find out together in a few months time.

Samuel Caldwell

Hey DJ, and Sam, I too just noticed the listing is up now. Thanks for the HU here. Although, the DPxThai was not to be listed by itself. They were to be included with the DP f2s as a freebie. Im preparing a pm to Panikz to try and get that sorted out. So if anyone is considering purchasing a pack of the DP F2's, please hold off till we get that sorted out. I dont want anyone getting shorted.

Thanks, DC. I thought you said they'd be packaged together. I can't run them anytime soon but they're tempting me... :biggrin:

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Hey gang, spoke with Panikz, and we've gotten the DPxThai taken down. If you do pick up a pack of DP, you should also get the DPxThai as a freebie, but Id include a note in your order just to be safe. Thanks everyone! Gypsy and Panikz thanks to you as well for helping make this a reality!

I wood

Veteran
Hey gang, spoke with Panikz, and we've gotten the DPxThai taken down. If you do pick up a pack of DP, you should also get the DPxThai as a freebie, but Id include a note in your order just to be safe. Thanks everyone! Gypsy and Panikz thanks to you as well for helping make this a reality!

Thanks for that info, had one of each in the cart and went back to purchase but the dp x Thai were gone.
Got two packs of Durban poison ordered before they sold out this time.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Thanks for that info, had one of each in the cart and went back to purchase but the dp x Thai were gone.
Got two packs of Durban poison ordered before they sold out this time.

Thanks for picking up some packs Iwood. I hope you enjoy whats coming your way, and I thank you greatly for helping to support my garden :tiphat:. Thank you to everyone who has picked up a pack. It appears there are two packs of the DPF2 left for some lucky person to snatch up. :biggrin:

Dave Coulier

Veteran
And just like that were sold out everyone! Thanks to everyone that picked up a pack or two. Enjoy them! I may be able to scrounge several more packs to send in for those that missed their chance, so keep an eye out for em.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Quick PNG Update

Quick PNG Update

Its been a long while since we saw the PNG, so Ive brought some pics to share of them.

Here we are at the 1 month flowering mark:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Were currently at a week shy of 3 months flowering, with close to another 2 months before I think they'll be ready for harvest. Ill be uploading some more PNG photos at the 3 month mark soon.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
I snapped a few quick pics tonight of the buds at close to 3 months flowering. Will get some more pics of the whole plant and main colas soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
She's a beauty!

Thanks Koondense. Hope to have some photos up soon of the full sized plants. Got to give you guys something to drool over. :biggrin:

Looks great Dave!

Ty kind sir :biggrin:. Its been a fun challenge growing these out. In for the long haul with these girls.

On a side note, Panik pm'd me and let me know they didn't list every single pack of the DPf2 the first time around. He put up the remaining packs today. Last chance for the time being if you missed out.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
ShitxGolden Diesel teaser

ShitxGolden Diesel teaser

I have a couple teaser pics Id like to share of a ShitxGolden Diesel female about a week into flower.

These Golden Diesel, and their offspring tend to be female dominant. With the original F1 Golden Diesels I had 15 females, and 1 lone male. With the ShitxGD, I had 9 females, 2 males. With the DPxGD, Ive had 5 females, 2 males. 29 females, 5 males when growing out the GD, or GD crosses. Maybe its just great luck, or maybe there is something to the GD. Ill keep an eye out on M:F ratio as I delve deeper into the GD, and its offspring.

Growing these plants in tiny containers to try and keep them small so I can run maximum numbers in my space. Will probably end up transplanting soon into something a lil larger, but no more than a 1 gallon container. Dont recommend 1 gallon containers for 5 month flowering plants, but I think the ShitDiesels will be done in 10-12 weeks. More manageable I think.

Will come back in near future with more on these plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts