What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

M

mugenbao

My twin seeds didn't make it, unfortunately. In both cases, they extended a taproot through the hole between the seeds, but appeared unable to shed the actual seed coat itself. Perhaps having a ready-made exit point hampered their ability to apply pressure from inside?

I will have room in a couple of weeks to try again (with both twin seeds *and* normal CBxDB seeds this time), and I'm really looking forward to seeing what gems come out of these. I'm really enjoying hearing about others who've popped some recently, and hope to join their ranks soon :D

redwood-roots

turtleman1.jpg

:woohoo:

G

guest3901

what up...?
day....ahhh..dont know..
4 fems i have..3 gnarly ones and one that is not gnarly..
switching to 12/12 tomorrow..
couple shots..
picture.php

picture.php

take it easy....:joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One in the back corner in pic #1 that appears a different shade of green (darker) ... does it have any heavy double serrations on the leaves...do any of them? Purple veins or full purple stems on any?

Great looking girls....can't wait to see them flower! :respect:

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

yeah they all have the purple going on..stems,stalk,undersides of leaves..
the dark one you mentioned is my favorite.
crazy branching and an oh so sweet blueberry aroma..makes me want to eat her..lol.
im very much looking forward to about a month from now..
i think il sit in the chamber and sing them a song...
BlueBerry Hill ofcourse..

take it easy..:joint:

G

guest3901

whats up..?day 12 of 12/12..this is the tallest one,about3'.slowing down on the stretch.smelling very blue,tons of bud sites.i took many clones of her for the next run.i'll post pix of the others shortly..
picture.php
take it easy...:joint:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I have 4 ChemsourxDigital Berry Bx1.. moving on to there first set of true leaves... one of them is special... three cotyledons*(first leaves).. and it looks like the first real set will be 3 as well... :D
is tri foliate the proper term for that...?

Also 5-7 Carolina Blue x Swt#4... there vigorous! almost on to their seconds set of true leaves... Gotta beat the S*#t outta my camera and see if it will stop F%*#ing w/me!!!!!!!..... get some pics up!!!

:tiphat:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a look at my 6 pack of carolina blue x digi bx1. I'm excited to see what becomes of these. My last clone of CB was fully seeded and i have about 2-300 beans of this cross. Hope they turn out gooey and heavy.