M

mugenbao

OUCH!!! Well, I know the next round will be better :D

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe too strong a concentration of watering with Azamax and a rosemary/lemon balm spray a few days before....hmmm...

Plus as I said from the get go, these plants and many before them were all in a test soil mix and nothing has done well in it. I've stopped using the things that were changed...lol.

I'll get more up and going very soon...Those plants were, what a month old...or so...I mean, common...they were just never happy. Even in the pics that are green you can begin to see the necrosis on the edges of the leaves setting in already...

I watched them die...I watched many various cuttings die...lost a couple moms completely. Live and learn. Nothing that can't be returned, thankfully.

Normally, I'd be freaking out that things had gone south like this but thankfully I have more beans! ;)

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust me I was relieved when I saw other people post healthy plants...I see mine and was like OHHH NO! What have I created and "shared" ... hahahaha...

Nah, just kidding...

dank.Frank

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
haha that is pretty bad frank. i'm glad you've got replacements!

so what amendments do you suspect are responsible?

growhi

wow !! ......................... dont worry happens to the best of us from time to time , im gunna be starting my seeds in a few weeks seeing those will make me be extra extra careful lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well....it is a general application of too much of EVERYTHING. I had been playing around with increasing levels across the board to see which toxifications are happening first. What I see here is N toxicity plagued by extreme P lockout due to high pH as a result of ....

I don't want to say it because you will think it a poor / bad amendment but that certainly isn't the case. Just in higher quantities...all things in moderation. BUT, the pH culprit is a lack of any leonardite, EWC, too much hydrated lime (which most don't use at all...which is fair...I was playing) and waaaaaaaaaaay too much Neem seed cake...but then again. I was playing around a bit and sometimes these things happen.

Usually I'm playing around but you cant' see the effects so visually so I don't discuss or go over the little nuances. You'd think me a complete hack if I started sharing all the little twist and turns my mind went over along the way...

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran

DF sorry to see that buddy. As a photograher I love time lapse but that has to be the shortest lapse sequence I've seen! LOL! You'd better edit your signature too? You have one advantage..you have easy acsess to seed? Hey I have two comfirmed girls backin you up..I'll do my best to have your back for Ya.. Best wishes,,DD

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In part, the point was I warned people to keep the food levels low on these ladies...as I stated I did not follow that advice. This is what will happen if you try and push these girls too hard...they will spit in your face...hahahaha.

But then again, then spraying and soaking didn't help. That's what really did them in. It was the KO punch...

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I get for trying "hard mode" ...

I'm not worthy of the all bud "feno"...

:laughing:

dank.Frank

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
how much neem seed meal? i'm going to be adding what seems like a lot to my soil mix---7lbs for the yard.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was roughly 8-12% of the total mix...if that helps...I mixed 60 gallons this way....doh! Finally through it all....lol. Part as said was learning to identify toxicity...

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

What's up..
I smashed my camera...so no pics.

glad I've found what I was gifted..

G

guest3901

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
errr...I'm going to your gallery...hahahaha....

I'll give ya rep just for showin' face though... ;)

You say you like, no..yes...?

**edit**

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited: