What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

G

guest3901

Right on brother..
That siamese seed is freaky looking..it will be interesting to see what becomes of them,it..ya..

B

bench warmer

got one of the BINs also this morning. When I picked it up, there were 4, then went back to the page and all the BINS were gone. No time flat. Can. Not. Wait.

If I wasn't already losing my hair I'd tear some out for missing these packs. :nono:

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of these jewels in the near future. :yes:

M

mugenbao

Right on brother..
That siamese seed is freaky looking..it will be interesting to see what becomes of them,it..ya..

I am soaking two of the twins now. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them if they make it, I wasn't kidding about being tight on space, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. If nothing else I'll hook up another light in the closet to keep them to make cuts for the next run.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Siamese seeds FTW! :friends: :smoke out:

:plant grow:

Have some "siamese" seeds myself from a few seed runs I saved, so very interested as to how yours go dude! There is always room for good Blue genes in any garden that's for certain! :good:

redwood-roots

Well I didn't grab a pack because I promised myself I'd get through my bean stash that is already too large...so I'll be waiting in the wings..towel for the drool in hand lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The buying is bad enough...now that this pollen is around, I can't seem to MAKE enough. It's a whole different level of addiction...lol. It's like going straight for the vein at this point...

:laughing:

I'm on such a natural high for life right now knowing that all these beans are finding good loving homes in which to grow up in! I am just so flattered that all of you have even taken notice of my little project, let alone made it a part of your gardens so quickly. It is an honor. I knew I would enjoy this side of it, but I had no idea how much. It really motivates and has shown me a whole new aspect and side to this hobby of ours. Strange after all this time I'm still finding new depths of enjoyment from this plant... I'm a lifer.

:respect:

And much love to each and every one of you! It is truly nothing short of an honor that you have chosen to mix your hobby with my own!

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank Frank let's get it on Brotha! I have three sprouts reaching for sunlight being pampered along like little babies. Except no diaper changing! Thanks so much for including me in your genetics buddy..my first images of this cross...more too come..Cheers..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mugenbao

Wow DD, those pics are awesome :D

I'm sure those plants will be happy and healthy under your care.

blackosprey

Well I didn't grab a pack because I promised myself I'd get through my bean stash that is already too large...so I'll be waiting in the wings..towel for the drool in hand lol

I have been put on alert that if I pick up any more seeds in the next six months, I will be sleeping in the yard.

M

mugenbao

Well dank.frank, believe it or not one of the twins popped :D

It separated by itself, and now there's two seeds sprouting little tails hehe. I can't wait to see what comes of these.

[Edited to add]

Both twin pods have separated. The second separated at the slightest touch.

Snapped a pic:
picture.php

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Liftoff! :woohoo: :greenstars:

DD, those sprouts look great man! :good:

&

Mug, fantastic pics of those twins! :thank you:

It's happy dance time. :party:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/10 for me ... 10th is cracked but no real tail yet...so 9 planted earlier. If someone finds better than me I will out sprout you...hehehe...there can be only one...hahaha, duncanz! puff.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not expecting much yield wise, honestly. This is to say "average". I'd be very surprised to find something with commercial yield...

dank.Frank