What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't even want to put pics of mine up....compared to everyone, mine look TERRIBLE. It's me though. They need transplanted.

And I didn't do spring prep this year for bugs and increased moisture from rains...and sure enough I found a bit of PM...and then shortly after a bug crawling around. I've been treating. They don't like it.

Not to mention I didn't follow my OWN advice and baby them on the food. I gave it to them like any other and they aren't playing very nice. I am going to transplant today...and they should start looking better.

I'll treat again after transplant...via roots this time though, not sprays. Should be the big 1-2 punch...hopefully no three needed.

I'll get some pics up shortly to show you WHAT NOT TO DO! eh, someone's gotta do it... :tiphat:

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

no mites here brother...i laid down enough DE to choke a scorpion.

from the looks of it...these ladies will be phat...nice bud structure,sites...
yes,im glad i took many cuts..

cheers..:joint:

M

mugenbao

Not much to show on mine just yet, but here's a pic of one of them in the veg cab just getting ready for it's turn in the flower tent :D

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is CB x DB mugenbao !?!

That one looks superb. It's showing traits from the latent Sour Bubble Bx2 side from original male outcross. There should be a few of those that show up, but I do think it the latent expression. SEXY!

I also see a bit of variegation on the leaves or is that a slight thrips issue?

dank.Frank

M

mugenbao

No thrips that I know of, although I will double-check to be certain. I am fairly confident that I don't have any pests at the moment, though.

Yes, that is a CBxDB :D

It is easily more than twice as large as other plants germinated at the same time (notice the smaller CBxDB in the upper right of the same photo), it's just a beast! Not really what I would normally expect from something with so much Blue in the makeup, but I can tell you I'm pretty stoked about it! I've got three plants that should be finishing in the flower tent within the next two to three weeks, and by then this plant should be ready to take their place :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told Phillthy at one time or another that there would be Sour Bubble / Grape Krush expressions to show face...but I figured it'd be a rare thing. If that is NOT any bug damage... then that is probably exactly what you have there.

dank.Frank

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice plant mugenbao. Looks just like the sour bubble male i used originally to knock up the digiberry. Good luck tho it could potentially be a female.

M

mugenbao

Nice plant mugenbao. Looks just like the sour bubble male i used originally to knock up the digiberry. Good luck tho it could potentially be a female.
Thanks! I sure hope so, I will be ecstatic if it's female (though happy either way hehe).

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for chiming in Chili - glad to know I *know* what I am seeing!

In the back of my mind I was thinking it could be a male as well...simply because the 3 plants I've seen like that so far out of 5 out crosses got me all super excited because they were growing a bit slower too, ie perhaps a female, but they turned out male...

This slower growth tells me they are VERY sour bubble expressions indeed.

Keep in mind, Chili found his famous Bluebubble male...I found my special "sawtooth" Digi Bx1 male....I would assume there are still more superb males to be found in the lines. Not going to lie, they end up looking REALLY good and it is super hard not to keep them all to see what the potential of their progeny is...lol.

Glad everyone is enjoying their journey so far!

dank.Frank

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
good read! :joint:

this is a pretty serious team assembled here!

i'd be popping mine right now but i think i'll have to wait until i'm a bit closer to harvesting my flower cab.

what i wouldn't do for a couple tents and kw lamps, or more accurately, the space to put them!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe. Looks AWESOME! How is she smelling Arawn? She frosting up like Carolina does?

I am soooooooo glad I made these myself. MOSTLY, because the 10 I have going are going to be killed and I'm going to start over...I THINK. I told you I was playing with a soil mix and it just has not be favorable and they are so scorched and torched. Then they got bugs and I sprayed 'em and watered Azamax in 10 days later...and looked at 'em last night and they are just DEAD...smelling like hay, browning off. I THINK two of them may live...

Don't ask. I'll post pictures up of the decline. I'm not ashamed of my mistakes. But I will tell you...I'm starting more tonight...simply because it's full moon...and I KILLED THEM. I KILLED THEM. I DID IT. GUILTY.

Kinda embarrassing. Now I'm even more thankful for all you folks getting it done and showing me what I made....!!! :tiphat:

:respect: and soon to be blueberry nights!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you know the way the ends of those leaves are folding down like that is EXACTLY how the leaves to Carolina Blue grow...but those serrations are all from the digi. Crazy blend of genetics coming through in so many various little quirks....

LOVE IT! Again - :respect:

dank.Frank

M

mugenbao

I think I'm going to start a couple more tonight as well... I really can't wait to see what I get out of these!

G

guest3901

what up..?
yup getting frosty and stinky..i shut off the carbon just to inhale the aroma in the morning.
few more..
picture.php

for the next run..CBDB..and others..
picture.php

picture.php

take it easy..:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet looking garden arawn :joint:

i was just puffin on some carolina blue the other night. man i love that high.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay....think time lapse:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know...WOAH....right. FRIED those little suckers....hahahaha!

dank.Frank

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
DAmn d.F!!

Looks kinda like what just happened to my grom.... never even got to flower her!! :(