What's new

Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: :party:

Knowing you, they will be DANK :smoke out:

And Frankly speaking VERY berry too! :joint: I predict keepers in every single pack :good:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In a funny twist of irony as well, the pictures used on the Server Fund listing @Seedbay ... one was taken from Phillthy, one from Chili_Berkster, and one from Aarwn...

hahahahaha!!! Thanks guys! ;) You make this easy for me!

dank.Frank

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Nice one frank, BeAn watching this for a while, good to see it finaly on point...hope ya very cool amigo, wishing you and the buyers the best of luck!! Jah te bendiga:rasta:

G

guest3901

Well alright...scoop these up people,its for a good cause.
Plus,I have a feeling in me bones that the final outcome will be berry dankolicious.
I can see it now,in a few months,when peeps start harvesting..other peeps will chime in wishing that they would of snagged a pac or 2 when they were available..

Congrats on the tag DF...:joint:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
congrats a nice grow, a nice seed donation and the donor tag :respect:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it wrong that I still want to try and grab some of these?? even though I already have some.... :muahaha:
I thought the same thing as I saw them all listed at the Bay..very generous of you DF and congrats on the Donor Tag..well deserved..DD

hiker

:thank you:Grabbed a B.I.N. while I could, I think these auctions might just take off. Very excited about these, thanks to Dank Frank and all others who contributed to this project. Enjoy that donor tag, you deserve it for this one. Thanks again

blackosprey

got one of the BINs also this morning. When I picked it up, there were 4, then went back to the page and all the BINS were gone. No time flat. Can. Not. Wait.

antheis

Veteran
dang, i didn't even see the BINs.
maybe if there are some relists or a second round i'll be able to get a pack.
i'm sure the auctions will be out of my price range in a short amount of time.

M

mugenbao

Mugenbao...he has multiple twins...pics if they live, sir!

dank.Frank
You got it... I'm super tight on space right now or I'd have popped 'em already, but it will be very soon! I'm very curious to see how those turn out, and I will for sure share some pics :D

:plant grow::plant grow:

M

mugenbao

Teaser:
picture.php

I have no idea what will happen with the twins, but I am powerfully curious to find out. I really hope they make it so I can find out, though :D