What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

NLX

Over here in the land of green I have been reading this topic with a lot of attention. Trying to find out about BHO getting the gear and right gas.
So now I can share some pictures of my results.

Starting with a 15 gram piece of NLX BHO sausage :sasmokin:
For this extraction I used 100 grams of prime NLX bud. Aftwer finishing I left it in the fridge for a couple of months before making the pictures. You can still see some ice crystals.

Kosmo

oh that look so good... i could eat it...
i dont think i could let that sit for a month without smoking some.

looks delicious, keep the sausages coming NLX.

G

Cool, I was looking at the king butane, It say it is triple refined, so we will see.
I mainly use King, cheap and clean.

For this extraction I used 100 grams of prime NLX bud. Aftwer finishing I left it in the fridge for a couple of months before making the pictures. You can still see some ice crystals

That's a Polish sausage dude, that's not oil LOL, just joking, hey how the heck do you keep that for months? That would last me a week at the most

NLX

thnaks for your comments on my sausage :D
I actually dont smoke much at all thats how I could keep it in the freezer that long.

Now some pictures of the process using shiva left over material.

The shiva is the dark NLX is the lighter one

G

Wow, that's alot, and looks great! You like to whip it up huh, I've tried both, the trick is fresh nugs, trim is ok, but nothing like BHO from fresh whole danky nugs, I hardly ever have any quantities to do that tho...nice pics thanks...

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Looks good after it gets buddered up...I bet it tastes real real good...I can smell the terpenes through the monitor....BHO is bomb shit...and that BHO is top notch....good run bro

Interesting how different strains produce different colors....can't wait to run some blue strains

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Please exuse a total noob here when it comes to BHO,
but what is buddered up ?

jimbob420

if you stir your product after applying light heat from either a water bath or heating pad you will notice that it will "fluff" as more gasses escape and it eventually dries out completly. Sometimes with lower quality starting material it isn't possible although I am sure someone will argue with me

hydroclops

Veteran
Well here we are, I am very impressed with the quality & price.

And thanks for the xtra's guys.

now I just have to wait until next chop down and some butane and we will be in bis.

thanks a guy's for the responce to my question.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO

NLX

With attention and good gear and gas BHO seems to get very pure.
I really love the whole process.
For me its important to get the BHO as dry as possible to get rid of any gas trapped in the BHO.
I wish I could send you the smell and the feel of this finished product !!

Not really nessesary but I pressed the NLX BHO to a nice piece

Last edited:

hydroclops

Veteran
NLX, you have some awesom freeking BHO shots,
If you don't mind could you please show your method
for making those dam fine chunks of sausage, PLEASE!!!!!

Stay safe and high
HDRO

HolidayHawk

NLX said:
With attention and good gear and gas BHO seems to get very pure.
I really love the whole process.
For me its important to get the BHO as dry as possible to get rid of any gas trapped in the BHO.
I wish I could send you the smell and the feel of this finished product !!

Not really nessesary but I pressed the NLX BHO to a nice piece

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A WALK THRU OF HOW YOUR MADE THAT IT LOOKS AMAZING :yoinks:

ive got it nice and glazzy but ive never had it paste up

Kenny Lingus

Man I'm eager to try making this oil...

Man I'm eager to try making this oil...

And I DO HAVE all I need, except for a nice collection pan/tray.

The Honey Bee Tube, 280grammes of Colibri Butane (2 x 250ml), and a bunch of sugar trim and bud-pieces from bottom of glass jars.

I only need a safe spot to make it. Will a small backyard in a city at night-time be ok? (I live in a place where it's about 1 degree celsius now, and I'm a bit concerned thatthe Butane won't vape soon enuff... Any numbers on the temps and time for evaporation available?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
HolidayHawk said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A WALK THRU OF HOW YOUR MADE THAT IT LOOKS AMAZING :yoinks:

ive got it nice and glazzy but ive never had it paste up
it depends on the material you are starting with.
different strains make different consistancy concentrates.

Kenny Lingus

So when i do the extraction with sugartim, some grammes of dry sift, and the budcrumbles I got with my 1/8-1oz Honey Bee-eXtractor;
-Do I need to fill the whole tube with material?
-How big a catching tray must I use for up to 2 small colibri cans at 139g/250ml each?

-The safte note at the tube says to do it 200ft away from any ignition sources, but that is impossible for me. (An aluminum/plywood constructioners rig outside my window at roof height could work, or what?)

If more then ready tho extract, but still a bit worried. Soothe me down please!?!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
If you're just going to be running one honey bee, 2-250ml cans isn't needed and you DON'T have to have the honey bee full if you don't have the material. Usually a 6-8" diameter round Pyrex dish is sufficient

Latest posts

Latest posts