What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

G

Damn I was thinking the same thing Gaius, hope you get to feeling better man. I know how that shit goes though, every minute is painful. Get well soon.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Gave my buddy some sess trim....

Gave my buddy some sess trim....

...not sure how much it weighed....it was some really thick trim....50 grams or a quarter pound...not sure....

He decided to try and make BHO...I warned him about the "black nasty shit" the guy on ICMAG (with one post :smoke:) shared with the community....but he tried it anyway (dumbass)

The trim I gave him was unsuitable for bubble

After I saw what he got from 4 DIY Turkey basters (equivalent to 2 O'keif tubes)...I said...maybe I'll take that home with me :D

Glad I let him go outside and fiddlle with my trim....I was gonna trash it...but now i have some medicine that is potent....gooey....like honey...and has the taste of terpenes....

p.s. he said he just had to run more material (tubes) to get a decent return....that I am happily under the influence of...at the moment :smile:

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Ok you got me hooked, after 4 plus hours on and off today of going through this thread I have money order in hand, and Filled out order form.
that will be mailed when I get home.

Can I use a seedling heat mat to let it sit on after I do the hot(but not boiling) water purge?

Also at his point is it safe to do the heat mat indoors??

Last edited:

foaf

Veteran
a seedling heating mat is just fine for the final purge. I like to cool it off before scraping, it scrapes easier cool than warm imo. and once all of the obvious butane has bubbled away, it should be perfectly safe to take it indoors for the final purge. you really have to or you get bugs and shit in it. :)

you won't be sorry. bho is nice.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
If you ordered from O'Kief...no worries...they have excellent customer service a superfast shipping :joint:

I need to check the site again....did you see any good oil vaporizers?

Their bubblebags look nice too

hydroclops

Veteran
Oh I am not worried, I figure at least 2 weeks from today.

I was looking to buy one of those oil vaps but could not find one on the site at all.

And the bubble bags I have a 1 gal set.

G

Last time I saw they had several sick vapes on their site, HMK uses some like them, I am curious as to how good they work..

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I just checked....none as Hydrofome said (they used to though...I thought??)...and a lot of the pages don't load...like the 'Links' page....I figured they would link to some...maybe the site is under maintenance :joint:

G

The crazy thing is, I was just looking at them 10 minutes ago on their site. They aren't on the main menu and only showed up as a special at the bottom of one of the pages... I saw 3 or 4 pics then closed the site. Now I saw your reply and am back on, but I can't find the damn things for the life of me. It seems they got hassled by the law. Have they always been in Holland?

I see new disclaimers on the site about illegal use, now it's impossible to find the vaporizers (they were titanium tip) and trying to make a point that they are in Holland. It wasn't like that when I got mine 4 months ago or so. I wanted to get one of those vaporizers too, but they run around 300$$$ I wonder them taking the vapes off had to do with the cops cracking down on oil pipes. I saw a notice here in the shops saying all oil burners were illegal because people used them for other drugs and all the head shops here had to pull theirs from the shelves. These are vaporizers tho...doesn't make sense..

Their website is weak, but the customer service and delivery are fine. I love my okief tube, it's easy and clean, peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Well all the threads and news articles authored on BHO and incarceration etc....propoganda skewing facts and duping the LEO scanning these boards into thinking this shit is deadly....scaring people...
I'm not gonna beat a dead horse....I posted my thoughts on the matter and have not edited/deleted a word :joint:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
ya i noticed recently they were gone too. but, as i invented it, and already have one, and also since they dont even ship to canada lol.. i didnt really care.

G

They answered my email. Short and sweet, not LOL.

"Due to the long time it took to sell them, we decided to stop ordering them."

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
After seeing that Butane run thread O Henry did I think I am gonna try and source a glass tube...gonna start using coffee filters also...

Lately I've been smoking my BHO in joints anyways....I twist up a lil roll and drop it in the paper...and twist....

hydroclops

Veteran
Just got my payment confermation :woohoo:

It's in the mail :joint:

Dam I just checked the site and sold out of the single and double, I guess i got real lucky :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Dude, ^^^^^^ That is the funnest and most rewarding toy you've bought in a minute, I promise!!! Good job. Just be patient and use good bud and good 'tane too for a treat, let it purge slow and use a heating pad for an hour or two and the stuff turns out like candy, sooo nice. Try it without grinding the herb too much, it's cleaner and tastier that way.
peace and have fun!

Hey VT, how's life, that pinner BHO joint sounds delicious? Decades ago we used to roll 100% (as we'd call them) with Brazilian scissor hash and they were a delicacy, hash joints are soo tastey it's unbelievable!

Last edited:

hydroclops

Veteran
Cool, I was looking at the king butane, It say it is triple refined, so we will see.