What's new

led05

Chasing The Present
Outdoor plants thirsty again, man I’ve been slacking :)

IMG_2498.jpeg

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
high Dude

nice upgrade for your GH amigio and nice sexy ladies too in green ;)
Thanks brother; I trust you’ve been well :)

Durlumbo is now over 10’ tall & nearly 16’ across E:W - hundreds of heads forming, seeds too from the beautiful & quick UB x Cambodian Male

IMG_2505.jpeg

White flies doing what they do….

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

IMG_2504.jpeg

Catching a lift on aphids….. wonder when the ants will show up :) - and then the ladybugs, it’s like it’s spring, only it’s not, maybe it’s an aphid baby, I’m getting old…

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Great Flower : Leaf ratios on indoors, I love it :)

April & Sept are my crazy work months, 80+ hour weeks, have already gotten so much done this month but now decided to properly level far back, tear down some original fencing to open up, have 15 tons or so of stone that was put down a decade ago to shovel & pick up & move (nightmare work hence my years of procrastination) & then still some finishing work on the new Cold frame (which turned out awesome, kids & wife already trying to claim it for things to do in there non farming related)

Just got first order of sand delivered (7 tons) - pricing still reasonable for my quarry connect, - 14,000 lbs to the driveway for under $300 - no complaints here; he did mention though Covid hammered his business hard so now only Stone & Sand as he can’t find the help to run the Topsoil, mulch & compost business anymore so I need to find new connect for that - gonna cost me 2X I can feel it already…

One Area getting graded

IMG_0006.jpeg

New GH mostly done
IMG_0007.jpeg

Tore down all this fencing & posts (farm jacks are your best friend :) - it was there as entire back & fenced area you see now wasn’t developed when first put in, overflow from original barn construction -

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

7 tons, small load but it’s a few hundred foot wheel from the driveway to far back so good day of work

IMG_0001.jpeg

Nights have been crazy dew lately, look at this BF sun even down - I chopped a couple plants, few still going

IMG_2707.jpeg

Last edited: