What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I think he said it was frosty but not a knock you on your ass smoke. But what do I know I don't smoke good shit. Ask silver how it is to smoke.

I would call you a retard but that is insulting to retarded people so assbag it is.

It's FAST to smoke, that's how it went around here :laughing:

Is this (in bobbles beds) the same as that?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Every thing is fast to smoke around you. It is like a California woods in dry season at your house I hear.

Chickens are great. Getting about 90-95% laying daily. So not fat at all otherwise the egg production would be down. Especially because they are two year old layers. Been giving them sunflower seeds so the eggs are quite large as well.

They like to be out every day that it is above zero outside. Scratching around and getting dirt baths under the coop. They are a lot like you. Stupid that is.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Holy hell you guys are entertaining! Thanks for all the laughs this Monday afternoon! Bobble, things are lookin great man...those deathstar spears look giant

bobblehead

Veteran
Post more pictures and this wouldn't happen. You know stop posting about one grow you had two years ago that you slowly use pictures from.

Soon you'll quit posting pics all together and insist that everyone take your word as fact. Dumb kids everywhere are going to have chickens in their grow rooms. I can't believe i'm the only one who sees through your facade.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Soon you'll quit posting pics all together and insist that everyone take your word as fact. Dumb kids everywhere are going to have chickens in their grow rooms. I can't believe i'm the only one who sees through your facade.

soooooo does anyone need any chickens?! Gotta few extra over here :moon:

Kozmo

Veteran
:laughing:

Now that's news!

Question: I've paged over this thread a couple times and am seriously thinking of building raised beds indoors. I'm not getting to far. Not sure how the best way to do it is. Any leads?

bobblehead

Veteran
:laughing:

Now that's news!

Question: I've paged over this thread a couple times and am seriously thinking of building raised beds indoors. I'm not getting to far. Not sure how the best way to do it is. Any leads?

Buying some wood and screws and pulling out the power tools is a good start. If you dont have power tools, i recommend the ryobi lithium ion multipack. Its like $250-300, has everything you need and then some. Then you'll need a lot of promix. Dont forget one day you're gonna have to remove that promix too...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll always remember that day I watched a Ryobi drill light itself on fire and fall apart infront of my eyes. I almost cried looking at the face of the owner.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Or even lazier, geopots make a planter bed. They come in different sizes and you snap some pvc together like assembling a tent. Boom, fill with soil

Sorry I'm late bobble, just now getting here.

What up dudes!

I know silver loves the ND and I'm stoked on it right now, but tell me why you don't like it. Besides the longer flowering ?