What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead

Veteran
oh yeah and I accidentally pollinated everything during week 1 with chem d x true blueberry pollen that was only meant for the dj short blueberry. oops. I didn't think that would happen so early on! I put the boy in for the last 2 weeks of the last crop, and then for the first week of this one. A lot of the singular calyxes are impregnated at the internodes. It shouldn't be a problem with the buds.

bobblehead

Veteran
Woah woah woah woah!

I didn't even see the press release for another round of MegaBurbank styl-ee!

that was the press release seeing how my phone is crushed. Galaxy S5 on the way.

Here's another press release: I have a herniated lower lumbar with multiple episacral lipomas resulting from weight lifting injuries that I need to have excised so that the muscle fascia repairs and I stop having lower back pain. Haven't been to the doc yet, that's just my self diagnosis. That or cancer, which is highly unlikely imo since the lumps are moveable and slow growing. Much more likely a weight lifting injury. Getting old sucks.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was the press release seeing how my phone is crushed. Galaxy S5 on the way.

Here's another press release: I have a herniated lower lumbar with multiple episacral lipomas resulting from weight lifting injuries that I need to have excised so that the muscle fascia repairs and I stop having lower back pain. Haven't been to the doc yet, that's just my self diagnosis. That or cancer, which is highly unlikely imo since the lumps are moveable and slow growing. Much more likely a weight lifting injury. Getting old sucks.

I know for a fact if i went to a chiropractor, they would be making faces touching my back, its never been aligned or anything and it hurts!

I think i have a compressed disc or something cause I get weird pains in my left thigh, like in my bone, makes my whole leg feel weak but nothings wrong... its like some internal nerve damage.

Money...

Nice tray man, I bet that 2nd screen comes thru, hey maybe that accident will turn out like JW's and you got the next best thing!

Good vibes man

Foreman000

:biggrin:I honestly hope your self diagnosis is on point & your back issues disappear. If my memory serves me right tho, u are a young man (20 something ) way to young to have back troubles yet. Not to young as in impossible, I just hope not. Just wishing you some luck. My backs been hurtin since way back. I enjoy your threads read them all, you have talent my freind. Keep up the good work.

Looks so excellent in here. I think i found a new grower to put on my list of favorites.. You definitely know what your doing and i look forward to seeing more

bobblehead

Veteran
Chemberry crosses sound fun.

I want to get djs flo and cross the chemdog Male I have on it

I once got a couple ounces of what I believed to be chem x blueberry and it was some great smoke. I'm sure there will be something nice from at least one of these crosses.

I know for a fact if i went to a chiropractor, they would be making faces touching my back, its never been aligned or anything and it hurts!

I think i have a compressed disc or something cause I get weird pains in my left thigh, like in my bone, makes my whole leg feel weak but nothings wrong... its like some internal nerve damage.

Money...

Nice tray man, I bet that 2nd screen comes thru, hey maybe that accident will turn out like JW's and you got the next best thing!

Good vibes man

Yeah the plants are already poking through the second screen. After I beat the thrips there was a huge growth spurt.

:biggrin:I honestly hope your self diagnosis is on point & your back issues disappear. If my memory serves me right tho, u are a young man (20 something ) way to young to have back troubles yet. Not to young as in impossible, I just hope not. Just wishing you some luck. My backs been hurtin since way back. I enjoy your threads read them all, you have talent my freind. Keep up the good work.

I've already had my shoulder cut on for a weight lifting injury. Most people don't try to deadlift and squat 400+lbs. I agree I'm too young to have back pain, which is why its important I get this fixed!

Thanks for the kind words!

Sounds like a senior citizen home round here :laughing:

For real though... Unfortunately I'm nowhere close to retirement. Just gotta keep this old body moving. lol

Looks so excellent in here. I think i found a new grower to put on my list of favorites.. You definitely know what your doing and i look forward to seeing more

Thank you!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Pretty sure you'll live to a hundred ,personality and drive goes a long way .if you retire you'll die faster... in my opinion why not just end out your days reaping the rewards of your various systems......and smoke more weed to quit complaining bout your old lumpy back lol beds looking good btw.

SRGB

Be well.

Best,
/SRGB/

milkyjoe

Veteran
Got to maintain that lower lumbar curve when you lift heavy. Obviously at 400+ you have good form but you tube louie simmons chair deadlift...shows anyone the right form in a day. other thing is eliminate sugar, grain and high omega 6 stuff completely to lower the inflamation.

Woah, this thread beats again!

Back pain sucks, man! Stick with the recovery though, things will get better. Just sucks it takes so long to correct muscle imbalances. Currently working on the same stuff, myself. Definitely ready to follow and learn from the bread crumbs you drop along the way.

Curious, where did you pick high brix up from?

bobblehead

Veteran
Curious, where did you pick high brix up from?

The guy at the top of the page pointed me in the right direction.

@4 weeks- best grow ever. Drinking lots of water. Now im just riding the wave till harvest.
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks awesome bobble!

Is your bed on the floor, directly?

It looks like it is, and I was curious about drainage but also temperatures.

What day are your ladies?

:wave: good vibes and green blessings - hoping ur back is better, stretching is really helping mine.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Aye bobble you need to drop some gg4 at my local club shits drier than granny snatch this way! I know your sittin on a bale or two lol